PDA

View Full Version : Rookie

jpiercep
February 19th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Hey guys so I'm a rookie to the site! I just bought my wheeling rig and get to take it home Sunday. It's a 1977 f250, it's going to need some work to get her ready for action but that might be fun. I don't know a lot about all of this so I'm sure I will be picking your brains for help often. I'm just really excited to get her out on the trails out here. Anyways my name is Jeremy I live up near Conifer and am looking forward to hearing from all of u

Funrover
February 19th, 2009, 01:26 AM
Welcome! Will help if I can!:thunb:

Brody
February 19th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Hey Jeremy! Welcome to the site! Glad that you found us!

You'll find a bunch of great folks here...we sure did! Any questions you have on your build up, please feel free to ask them. There is a lot of experience on this site and we have all made mistakes on our build ups. If you aska question, chances are that one of us has done it and we would be happy to save you some time and money.

I have had a couple of Fords..a 69 Bronco and a 77 F150 and built up both of them. I'd be glad to help with any questions or make suggestions...

Chris
February 19th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Welcome Jeremy, nice to have you on the board!

:welcome:

Roostercruiser
February 19th, 2009, 08:05 AM
welcome to the site. i used to wheel my sisters 78 f 350 there pretty fun to take up on the trail. ask away on your ?'s . if you need help fixng something there is always somebody willing to help.

Pathrat
February 20th, 2009, 01:45 PM
WELCOME :)

KnuckleHead
February 20th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Welcome aboard....