PDA

View Full Version : Rock Climbing St Lucia

Brody
February 12th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Here we have it! A picture of some of the stupendous rock climbing available on the island of St Lucia. Our intrepid hero (yours truly) makes a desperate ascent of one of St Lucia's highest rock formations via a hard finger crack....uuuuuummmmm, well actually it was a horizontal rock with a crack it and I was lying down, but don't tell anyone...OK

Chris
February 12th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Don't spoil it with giving away the secret! ;)

That reminds me of all these "reality/survivor" shows with all the drama. Do they really expect us not to realize the full production crew is there? Like the face shots aren't taken by someone who already made the extremely life threatening climb, jump, swim etc?

:doh:

Pathrat
February 12th, 2009, 08:54 PM
I really like that one!

Funrover
February 12th, 2009, 09:58 PM
LOL Who gave Pete photoshop?

Chris
February 12th, 2009, 10:03 PM
He's getting pretty good :cool:

Funrover
February 12th, 2009, 10:26 PM
yeah he is.....

Brody
February 13th, 2009, 05:05 AM
I have been working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, Auto Cad and a bunch of 3D programs since around '84. I did most of the work in all of my books and still pick up the odd graphics job, but I seldom mess with any of it unless I am making $$.

Every now and then something will strike me as a bit fun to do and I'll spend a couple of minutes messing around with it...Like I did here...Besides...I don't have anywhere to go rushing off to right now, job wise....

DETN8R
February 14th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Cool pic. Great photochopping skills