PDA

View Full Version : Women Drivers

Funrover
February 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtBxhFc24A&eurl=http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=160985

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WINKY
February 9th, 2009, 08:32 PM
i love the one with the guy backing the car in one time... DONE!!

and how in the hell does one manage to overturn a car within a 1 foot distance???

gragravar
February 9th, 2009, 08:35 PM
ouch

:eek::eek::eek:
:lol::lol::lol:

Pathrat
February 9th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Well Funrover, I don't drive like that!!!!! :cool:

Kind of sexist but really funny. Yeah, how do you land on your roof driving through a GATE?

WINKY
February 9th, 2009, 08:44 PM

Kind of sexist but really funny. Yeah, how do you land on your roof driving through a GATE?

ok heres to balance out the sexist... yes us guys are absolute morons too, yall might have seen this one... this guy deserves to have a wrecked truck....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs-ATG1AP3E

scout man
February 9th, 2009, 08:45 PM
thats great!

WINKY
February 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM
and here is another one, the difference i have found between the sexes is this....

some women just dont get it, but all men are dumb enough to try it knowing the consequences......LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRFXSnUR1Zg&NR=1

Pathrat
February 9th, 2009, 08:48 PM
....some women just dont get it, but all men are dumb enough to try it knowing the consequences......LMAO

Ha, seen that! I am not taking offense...both genders are quite capable of driving stupid.

WINKY
February 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM
okie :)

Pathrat
February 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I had seen the redneck surfing one...what a total dumb***. The fame of youtube is just not worth a wrecked truck. Bubba's gonna have to pull some double shifts to pay for that one, yes siree.

Funrover
February 9th, 2009, 09:41 PM

I dunno, I have seen you on the trail! :p:p

Pathrat
February 9th, 2009, 09:50 PM
I dunno, I have seen you on the trail! :p:p

Watch out or I will mistake your Rover for a cement piling while I am trying to find the parking pass slot...mwaahaaahaaa :D

Funrover
February 9th, 2009, 09:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I had to!

Brody
February 10th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Speaking of driving dumb, there is a reason I no longer ride motocycles or drive fast cars...my IQ goes down to roughly that of a radish...I had 6 wrecks on my bike the last year I had one (1971) and whatever the speedometer says on a fast car..well, I just had to see....

Studipity isn't gender specific and actually crosses over all boundaries of race, color, creed, religon, sex, nationality, etc, etc.

SCRubicon
February 10th, 2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtBxhFc24A&eurl=http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=160985

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The end was the best....:D

Pathrat
February 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Speaking of driving dumb, there is a reason I no longer ride motocycles or drive fast cars...my IQ goes down to roughly that of a radish...I had 6 wrecks on my bike the last year I had one (1971) and whatever the speedometer says on a fast car..well, I just had to see....

Studipity isn't gender specific and actually crosses over all boundaries of race, color, creed, religon, sex, nationality, etc, etc.

LOL! We need to go see how far we can make the needle go on my Mazda; the spedometer goes up to 150 but I don't believe it. :drive:
And yes, stupid is equal opportunity.

Roostercruiser
February 14th, 2009, 08:42 AM
i have never seen anyone not be able to get into a parking spot before pulling in or backing in and a tiny car:confused:

DETN8R
February 15th, 2009, 07:49 PM

that car must have had lockers.

Funrover
February 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM

No joke watch it crawl LOL

Pathrat
February 15th, 2009, 10:06 PM

Must have been it; she just could not overcome the rigid steering. :D

SCRubicon
February 17th, 2009, 03:47 PM
...both genders are quite capable of driving stupid.

Really??? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae1gLl-YfJo

WINKY
February 17th, 2009, 04:18 PM
wow this guy can do burn outs, ive never seen that before....LMAO i hope he doesnt think he is the first to do donuts....HAHAHAHA stupid is as stupid does....

funny vid!

SCRubicon
February 17th, 2009, 06:09 PM
I just can't believe where he was doing it...

Pathrat
February 17th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Now there is a tard who is awful proud of himself.

Funrover
February 17th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Now there is a tard who is awful proud of himself.

That's a good way to put it lol

Brody
February 18th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Must have stock in a tire company...

Anyone ever see the youtube video where the guy gets out of his car doing burn out donuts and is just holding onto his wheel? Now that is a tard as he manages to run over his own foot...It's mixed in with all of the drifting videos and sometimes comes up under 4x4 accidents.

The last one is a good one to google because it shows just how easy it is to screw up...also how absolutely stupid people can be...go to: youtube 4x4 accidents and see some entertainment...

WINKY
February 18th, 2009, 06:42 AM
yeah i saw that one, actually got bound up in the front wheel well and stopped the car while it was still burnin out...

"darwin"

Pathrat
February 18th, 2009, 09:23 PM
yeah i saw that one, actually got bound up in the front wheel well and stopped the car while it was still burnin out...

"darwin"

His principle of natural selection is just not put into use enough now that people are protected from themselves. :rolleyes:

scout man
February 19th, 2009, 11:26 AM
His principle of natural selection is just not put into use enough now that people are protected from themselves. :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure not a day goes by that I don't say something along these lines! I could not agree with you more! No more survival of the fittest, now the stupid people get really rich off doing something stupid, then reproduce a lot because they are rich... reverse natural selection???

Pathrat
February 20th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I am pretty sure not a day goes by that I don't say something along these lines! I could not agree with you more! No more survival of the fittest, now the stupid people get really rich off doing something stupid, then reproduce a lot because they are rich... reverse natural selection???

I am not sure about the rich reproducing...it seems the trend is towards the better off delaying, limiting or ceasing having children. In my experience, it seems that those who are least able to care for their progeny and least invested in child-raising have the highest numbers of offspring. Odd.
Away from spouting off my opinion, it does seem that natural selection is not allowed to flourish. Maybe it doesnt exist (:lol:)

scout man
February 20th, 2009, 02:28 PM
yea, I will give you that fact that those least capable of taking care of a child tend to have a lot of them, but I am pretty sure someone that gets rich from doing something stupid probably is still not capable of taking care of one... but how we got here on a thread titled "women drivers" kind of amazes me! :D

Brody
February 20th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Ah...it is what makes some of these threads pretty entertaining....

Roostercruiser
February 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM
when you are sitting behind the wheel of 80000 lbs you see aolt of stupid people including other truck drivers

SCRubicon
February 20th, 2009, 03:25 PM
but how we got here on a thread titled "women drivers" kind of amazes me! :D

A thread, staying on track, around here...:lol:

Brody
February 20th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Said it in a nutshell, Steve...got too many people that actually think here is part of the problem...they aren't all 'one track' nor are they 'lineal thinkers'...one of the reasons this group is fun...

scout man
February 20th, 2009, 04:59 PM
when you are sitting behind the wheel of 80000 lbs you see aolt of stupid people including other truck drivers

Well, I leave this week for a nice 60,000lbs drive to vegas... so hopefully I don't see too much of that stupidity, but thats probably a little too much to ask for... :drive:

Roostercruiser
February 20th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Well, I leave this week for a nice 60,000lbs drive to vegas... so hopefully I don't see too much of that stupidity, but thats probably a little too much to ask for... :drive:

my work ever call you back?

WINKY
February 20th, 2009, 09:23 PM

evolution of conversation...HAHAHAHAHA:lol:

scout man
February 20th, 2009, 09:23 PM
my work ever call you back?

Nope. Never did hear from them. Did the whole application thing and they said they were to busy to have someone talk to me that day, then I never did hear anything. :confused:

Roostercruiser
February 20th, 2009, 10:00 PM
ill ask on monday, pm me with your last name and ill find out what happened and will get back to you

Pathrat
February 21st, 2009, 09:19 AM

Funrover started the thread so there was no way it was going to be single topic. :D

Besides, I would only worry if we all could not follow the flow of the conversations!