PDA

View Full Version : Where do all de pictures go??

Brody
November 27th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I clicked on the OCG run to chase down a couple of pictures and found a number of deleted (?) pictures on a couple of the posts. There were cute little white squares there instead, with the words 'This picture has been moved to a photobucket account'. Clicking on any of the cute little empty squares didn't redirect you to the said photobucket account or do anything else. This forced me to chase down a bunch of other posts to find the actual link to the account before I actually found the pictures I needed to get to.

This strikes me as being not only very cumbersome and clunky, but pretty needless in the first place. Why even move the pictures if there is'nt a link?? It is like having to do 3-4 things where one click should work...First time visitors would find this even clunkier than I did....

Chris
November 27th, 2008, 01:58 PM
You have to talk to whoever posted them Pete. My guess is they deleted the photos from their Photobucket account. This is one good reason to upload them rather than link.

Of course the mod of that thread could also take it upon him/herself and delete the bad links too.

Tye
November 28th, 2008, 06:26 AM
?????