PDA

View Full Version : Metal Tools source

Brody
November 12th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Anchor Tool in Denver off of 12th Street has a lot of sweet metal working tools such as good metal bits (such as used for spring steel), and those sweet 7 1/4" blades that look like wood blades, but hike through 3/16" steel like nobody's business. These are not the abrasive material blades, but metal blades for metal cutting...Use them with care. Ya only got one set of eyeballs...

They are primarily a construction tool supplier, but their product line is pretty big. Cool stuff...

General Air Service and Supply also carries the same metal cutting blades, so you might want to do some calling around on pricing. Anchor has them for $50....

DETN8R
November 12th, 2008, 05:16 PM
good find

Funrover
November 12th, 2008, 07:37 PM
yup... to far for me..... at least I am gonna tell myself that

Brody
November 13th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Saw one of those saws work on the job. The guys doing the metal handrails trimmed off a piece of 1/2"x1 1/2" stock with what looked like a regular skill saw. I did a WTF and asked to see what blade he was using. Turned out it was the blades I mentioned and the same ones that Dougie at Altitude Steel had told me about awhile back.

Aaron...you need something from them, holler at me via phone or e mail: 303-507-3066 or peterbrody4@gmail.com and we can work something out. They probably have a website, too..