PDA

View Full Version : Introducing New Registrants

Chris
August 27th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Here are some new folks, it would be great to have intros for you folks so we can give you an appropriate welcome and help you start getting involved with Front Range 4x4.:)

How about it 87redwag, badco8, Blaze, cglickman, Crux, Dani60, flatsteve51, goofin, JettaTruck 'n, larry, mattwahl , Mcstiff, rover67, Skrivanekchef, SPENCER, Turdle, and weaseltruck1316?

easy enough to start, tell us a bit about yourself and your 4x4 :thunb:

Patrolman
August 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Chris,

JettaTruck'n is my buddy Dave who went with us on the May cleanup and the most recent cleanup. He wasn't able to view pics without joining. Not sure how much he will share since he doesn't own a 4x4 as of now.

Welcome to everyone else and we look forward to hearing more from you!

-Jeff

Chris
August 27th, 2008, 06:52 PM
He's not the only one along those lines and they're fine. My friend Denny does the same thing, my suggestion was for this recent flurry of new people to introduce themselves otherwise they'll get deleted and not be able to log in using the login info they have.

Dani60
August 28th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks Chris. I own a 82 FJ60. I was talking with a friend outside my home a couple days ago and one of Front Range's members was driving my truck...but lifted. He stopped and we chatted. He told me about the forums.

I wish I could remember his name:o...great guy and nice looking 60.

Chris
August 28th, 2008, 02:47 PM
All 60 series owners are great guys with nice looking 60's :D

Welcome to Front Range 4x4, a quick count gives me 5 other 60's here, what part of town are you in?

Make a point to come out on a run some time, I think you'll really enjoy all the good people here.

:cheers:

Pathrat
August 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
All those FJ things are pretty sweet looking, huh Chris? :D

I agree, 60s do look great and welcome to Dani60

Dani60
August 28th, 2008, 08:43 PM
All 60 series owners are great guys with nice looking 60's :D

Welcome to Front Range 4x4, a quick count gives me 5 other 60's here, what part of town are you in?

Make a point to come out on a run some time, I think you'll really enjoy all the good people here.

:cheers:

I live in Littleton. Thanks for the warm welcome. I do recognize some of the members on here..like DirtyToad and Toadette.:thunb:

Chris
August 28th, 2008, 09:25 PM
All those FJ things are pretty sweet looking, huh Chris? :D

I meant all FJ's and didn't mean the "guys" as literal. ;)

I live in Littleton. Thanks for the warm welcome. I do recognize some of the members on here..like DirtyToad and Toadette.:thunb:

A 'Mud connection?

Pathrat
August 28th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I meant all FJ's and didn't mean the "guys" as literal. ;)

Come on, I didn't even see the word guys as anything but general, and I know you mean 'all of us'. And about FJs? I have to keep putting that C on the end because I am so used to referring to mine as an FJ, which, really, it isn't when compared to the FJ's on here. No explanations needed. :)

mtnfj
September 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Dani, glad you could make it to the site. I'll see you around your house.

Brody
September 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Hey...glad you could make it to the site! Post up some pics if you get a chance and join us on some trail runs!

There are some great people on this site and LaDawn and I have often commented on that fact. Really nice folks...most of them with better attitudes than my own..HEHE...but most of them are considerably younger, too . No one is as old as Chris is....

Pathrat
September 6th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Hey MTNFJ
Off topic, but I waved when we went by your house today. Saw the FJ and the FR4x4 sticker in the window!