PDA

View Full Version : Any forum odd performance issues lately?

Jim
April 4th, 2021, 10:00 PM
Hey folks,

Is anyone noticing odd behavior on the forum? I知 out of office and I知 seeing email bounces and a low disk space notice. If somethings up I値l look into it ASAP otherwise I値l wait.

thx.

open_circuit
April 5th, 2021, 02:26 PM
I'm not getting notification messages (emails) from threads I've posted to today when new posts are added.

Jim
April 5th, 2021, 02:50 PM
I知 with ya. The email bounces say the server is not allowed to relay to some email systems. I知 seeing gmail as the only at-issue system. I値l be back in a couple days.

open_circuit
April 6th, 2021, 08:42 AM
I got a notification e-mail this morning. First one in a few days.

Tom
April 6th, 2021, 10:43 AM
I got a notification e-mail this morning. First one in a few days.
I have never had an email notification about anything except for when someone pms me.

open_circuit
April 6th, 2021, 10:47 AM
I have never had an email notification about anything. Unless its Jim emailing everyone directly.

The forum has always issued automatic e-mails to my registered address when someone posts in a thread I have subscribed to or previously posted in. For the last few months those update e-mails seem to only be arriving after I have already seen the posts on the website by refreshing the main page, but the e-mails used to arrive pretty quickly. This week I've only received one e-mail from threads I'm subscribed to despite there having been many updates on the threads.

The e-mails come from "admin@frontrange4x4.com" and look like this:

"Dear open_circuit,

TDash has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 2011 AMG G55 Build - in the Build Threads forum of Front Range 4x4 Forums.

This thread is located at:
https://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?28563-2011-AMG-G55-Build&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
looks like you're gonna have some fun on your hands, congrats

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Front Range 4x4 Forums"

Tom
April 6th, 2021, 12:40 PM
The forum has always issued automatic e-mails to my registered address when someone posts in a thread I have subscribed to or previously posted in. For the last few months those update e-mails seem to only be arriving after I have already seen the posts on the website by refreshing the main page, but the e-mails used to arrive pretty quickly. This week I've only received one e-mail from threads I'm subscribed to despite there having been many updates on the threads.

The e-mails come from "admin@frontrange4x4.com" and look like this:

"Dear open_circuit,

TDash has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 2011 AMG G55 Build - in the Build Threads forum of Front Range 4x4 Forums.

This thread is located at:
https://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?28563-2011-AMG-G55-Build&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
looks like you're gonna have some fun on your hands, congrats

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Front Range 4x4 Forums"
Not for me. Perhaps a setting but they look like I should get an email at least once a day on subscribed threads.