PDA

View Full Version : Help identifying axles on my 2008 JKUR

Pgopinath
December 14th, 2018, 11:30 AM
My 2008 JKUR came with Dynatrac axles front and back which the previous owner had put on at Pollard when they had a custom shop.

The front axles appear to be 2.75" in diameter (maybe 3") while the rear seem to be a solid 3".

I looked at the Dynatrac website and they have multiple axles they make for JKs. How do i go about identifying what exactly i have? Thank you.

newracer
December 14th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Looks like a D60 rear and D44 front to me. Better pictures of the covers would help. I would assume they are marked somewhere too.

https://b.cdnbrm.com/images/prm/homepage/TouchClarity/images/articles/infographic/differential-identification-chart.jpg

Tom
December 14th, 2018, 03:25 PM
The angle on the top photo makes it hard to tell, but 60 and 44 would be my guess. Never heard of a 70 in a jeep, though it looks like it could possibly match the lower one. Not a mechanic either by the way.

Spieg
December 14th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Might be some info here;

dieseldoc
December 14th, 2018, 08:33 PM
The angle on the top photo makes it hard to tell, but 60 and 44 would be my guess. Never heard of a 70 in a jeep, though it looks like it could possibly match the lower one. Not a mechanic either by the way.
There doing D80 from Dana track now man....
They are huge!

Pgopinath
January 7th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Sorry folks - i have been away from this thread for a while. I was trying to sort out an issue with the lockers on these axles. Issue being how do i activate them.

I tried my best crawling around under the vehicle on my back but couldnt find any other labels or indicators. The PO didnt know for sure.

Based on the various photos and specs I can find online these appear to be a Dynatrac 60 on the rear and a Dynatrac 44 on the front.

thanks for all the responses. You are all incredibly helpful.

Prabha

Max
January 7th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Dynatrac Products, Inc.
7392 Count Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

714-421-4314
sales@dynatrac.com

Manufacturers are usually happy to help.