PDA

View Full Version : Hi, names Happy (really)

KnuckleHead
May 28th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Well looks like I'm a little late getting here, but as they say better late then never.

To start I was born here in Co then moved to Atl when I was 6. Been back here sence I was 16. I picked up my 85 Full size Bronco about a yr ago now and am just now getting into the 4x addiction. I've been all over the net wishing for this wanting that. Mods to date: 4.56 gears in the rear, new bumper, 33x12.50x15, and started to chop the top to make it more of a truck. Now that I have to take out a lone to filler up, I picked up a 84 Ranger long bed. Mods to date: new grill, bumper with grill gaurd, and bed bar with 2 6" lights.

I've been been with my current "better half" for 7 yrs. She has a daughter ( married with 5 kids {1 passed away in a house fire in Jan 07, you might have heard about, JoJo}) and a son that is learning his way of life. I have a 9 yr old daughter that lives with her mom. Together we have 2 dogs and a cat that thinks he's a dog. We both work in the warehouse indust. She works by night and I work by day. We are both new to 4wheeling and are learning together as we get more into it. Hopefully sometime this summer we will make our first ever trail run.

Projects we have going: the 85 Bronco ( to be used more for the trails at some point), the Ranger ( daily driver trail rig), and I'm trying to talk her into letting me put her 72 Super Bettle on a Bronco 2 frame.

Chris
May 29th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Nice to have you post your intro Happy! Looking forward to wheeling with sooner rather than later. ;)

Patrolman
May 29th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Haha! The Bug on the truck frame might be the best thing that ever happened to the Beetle! I had a 74 Super and hated it the whole time I drove it!

BLOODBANE
May 29th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I had a '63 Baja when I was in high school and loved that little car. If you have questions about the Ranger, ask away. If I can't answer, I have a few people that can.....