PDA

View Full Version : Hi, we are LaDawn and Brody

Brody
May 19th, 2008, 06:49 PM
We, too, have a wheeling problem, but that's about all the problems we have.

LaDawn drives my heap about as much as I do off road and has done quite a few hard trails. She is actually a better driver than I am due to my right foot issue. Finances permitting, we try to get out wheeling a lot-rain, snow, whatever...I am almost as old as the Admin...

We drive a slightly modified 94 Toyota pick up, soon to be bobbed (this weekend!). This truck is my 7th or 8th (or 9th or 10th) 4x4 and has been the best of the bunch so far. Pictures of it are in the gallery/album. Rigs have been (in no order, like my mind works) a Scout, 2 Broncos, an F150 (rolled pictures are in 'carnage', a 74 Cherokee, a 91 Cherokee, an 81 Toyota with a 302 and C4, an 84 4Runner, a 92 Toyota, and the current 94. I pretty much took everything that I learned from the previous ones and put it to use on this one.

We have been having a huge amount of fun on all the runs we have done with the really fine people we have met on this site!

DETN8R
May 19th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Great introduction Brody and LaDawn

Pathrat
May 19th, 2008, 09:34 PM
:D HI!

I like that, "slight modified". If you are slightly modified, I am driving a Yugo.

Brody
May 20th, 2008, 05:18 AM
HEHE