PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am Funrover, and I am a screwoffaholic!

Funrover
May 18th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Well it's simple really. I love being outside. I love to 4-wheel, bike, hike, camp, snowboard, and other sports. I also really enjoy building, designing, BS'ing, hangin out etc. Don't have time for T.V.(but I heard it can be funny LOL)

Work Sucks, Lets all go... Camping, wheeling, biking, white water rafting, 4 wheeling, hiking, snowboarding!

About me:
Proud to be a CO native, lucky enough to find a great girl (who will be stuck with me as of July 5, 2008 WOO HOO:D).

Drive:
65 Dodge D-100
92 Range Rover
71 Mercedes 220 Diesel

Ask away!

Pathrat
May 18th, 2008, 10:24 PM
We are all here to help you not overcome your problem.

Have you posted pictures of that Dodge and I missed it?

Funrover
May 18th, 2008, 10:26 PM
We are all here to help you not overcome your problem.

Have you posted pictures of that Dodge and I missed it?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/Funrover/Dodge/IMG_8616.jpg

Pathrat
May 18th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks! You need flames. ;)

Funrover
May 18th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah one day she will be fixed up and have ghost flames!

Chris
May 19th, 2008, 07:56 AM
The picture of the Dodge brings back memories of mine that was formerly a city utility truck painted orange. :cool:

Patrolman
May 19th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Sweet ride. The ghost flames will fit it well. Does it have the cool slant six?

Funrover
May 19th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Sweet ride. The ghost flames will fit it well. Does it have the cool slant six?

currently it has a slightly modded /6. it came with a wideblock 318 that I have in my garage. It just needs a lot of help. Full rebuild!

Patrolman
May 19th, 2008, 10:08 AM
The /6 is a cool engine! I always thought it was a silly gimmick engine or something, but then watched a show on it. Apparently it was slanted so they could get more stroke without having a taller hood. More power than in I6 with the same body style! What genius!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070807123453AAfKDqV

Funrover
May 19th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah there is a lot you can do to it also. Currently it is bored .040 over, decked .060, custom cam (not quite RV). If I keep the /6 I am gonna fuel inject it(cliffordperformance.com), true dual with x pipe(which will be fun to do haha). The motor is great, not the most powerful truck high end but it's great for all around. I had thought about pop up pistons but decieded against it in the end. There is really a lot you can do to those motors. I really do think many underestimate them. Hell it pushed that truck and 33's with factory gearing with no issues. while I can't keep 75 mph up monument hill I still cruise nicely!