PDA

View Full Version : Lakewood, CO Dentist (My wife and co-mechanic)

Swank1975
November 15th, 2016, 02:25 PM
All,

I work part time as the office manager in our family dental office. My wife Barbara Swankhouse DDS is the Dr. for our practice. We are located right off of Alameda very near Belmar in Lakewood, CO. We accept most insurance plans and do take some medicaid patients (as long as affordable care act is still alive). She does great work. I even let her work on my teeth. :)

My wife has been in the dental field for about 25 years and is an excellent dentist. If you are looking for a small family dental office that treats you as a person and not as a number like many of the corporate office do please don't hesitate to look us up or give us a call.

Office: 303-935-6559
Lakewood, CO 80226
Yelp.https://www.yelp.com/biz/barbara-d-swankhouse-dds-lakewood-2

Kurtis
November 16th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Darn I wish I would've known I needed a crown and a root canal got it done yesterday broke a tooth on Sunday

Chris
November 16th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Timing is everything. I got my work done a few weeks ago after having the worst dentist ever. Short version - this idiot destroyed my 3 tooth bridge to give me a root canal. Problem was that the tooth that was bad wasn't the one he did! Then tried to charge me $6500 to put my mouth back together. After a talk with the manager he agreed that $650 would be acceptable. I agreed to the $650 because they ended up pulling the right tooth that was split in half and added a tooth to my partial and replaced the bridge too. The bridge lasted about a year so I went back to my old dentist. :blah:

ColoJeeper
March 22nd, 2017, 10:21 AM
Pleasure seeing you both yesterday and a good dental visit as well. Thank you!