PDA

View Full Version : Moab Rim and Rusty Nail

Telly
May 2nd, 2008, 08:49 AM
A buddy and I headed west to Moab last Thursday to meet some guys and run Moab Rim and Rusty Nail. The other guys stayed longer and did Hellderado and Hells Revenge. I joined 2 buggies, 4 Jeeps, 1 4-Runner, and 1 sweet Bronco. The highlights of this trip were making it up Sand Hill on Moab Rim and surviving Riff Raff and No Left Turn on Rusty Nail. Good times...good times.

Telly
May 2nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
Here are a few more of Rusty Nail Riff Raff and No Left Turn

Telly
May 2nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
One of the guys I wheeled with posted on Colorado 4x4.org.
Here is the link:
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=121989

Doug

Funrover
May 2nd, 2008, 10:06 AM
Great Pics!!

Pathrat
May 2nd, 2008, 12:16 PM
wow! Excellent pictures, both the scenes and the technique/vantage points/framing used to get them.

Telly
May 2nd, 2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks but I had to "dumb down" the quality to post them. I need an education on how to post pictures on forums! Doug

Jamie
May 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
WOW!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Looks tough.

I can't wait to go to Moab.

Brody
May 3rd, 2008, 07:43 AM
Telly

Go to 'photobucket.com' and set up an account. It is free and easy. It allows you to download your pictures into separate albums , both individually and a bulk download. It also lets you do a bulk up load, too. Give you yourself a little time to get used to the program, but when you do, I think you will find it very fast and easy. Almost everyone on the site uses it. It also keeps your picture size small and in the right format as it is set up primarily for web use...

DETN8R is really good with it, so you might PM him if you run into problems.

SCRubicon
May 3rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
One of the guys I wheeled with posted on Colorado 4x4.org.
Here is the link:
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=121989

Doug

The old CJ5 rocked it!

Chris
May 3rd, 2008, 10:23 PM
Cool Pics Doug! Sorry we never connected but it looks like you're having a great time too. We've been running stuff all week and are finally taking a break. That means we're sleeping in tomorrow and then heading back. Damn, I'm missing Moab already!

Pathrat
May 4th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks but I had to "dumb down" the quality to post them. I need an education on how to post pictures on forums! Doug

I don't think you compromised the quality, despite not seeing what you were working with before the posting. I need to read my Photoshop for Dummies and learn the basics.