PDA

View Full Version : 2016-09-09 - Forum maintenance - Yellow Box FIXED

Jim
March 9th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Hello Folks,

The forum went through some maintenance tonight. I've been working with Chris & Aaron and our host the past many days via a test forum.

The forum's instability issue was identified and resolved (an unused plug-in was the cause - it is now uninstalled). With that significant issue tended, the one-day-off date issue in the Yellow Box was next in line. That was an easy change to remove the display of the incorrect date.

Aside from those two goals, a fair bit of sweeping of cobwebs (behind the scenes tasks) took place.

Through it all, I have a more complete understanding of the function of the forum - that's a good thing.

Again, thanks to Chris & Aaron and our host is due.

Lest I forget - should you find any anomaly with forum operation, please let me know (PM preferred, so that I will see it).

Now that those issues are resolved - let's enjoy a nice season wheeling some great trails!!!

Regards,
Jim

Chris
March 9th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Nice to see it was successful, Jim! Congratulation and thanks for persevering. :thumb:

fredrok
March 9th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Thanks all! Nice job!!

ColoJeeper
March 9th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Thank You

Unbalanced
March 9th, 2016, 10:34 AM
And you have mastered the time machine! Fixed it six months from now - that's awesome! :cool: ;)

Seriously, well done guys. It feels so good once you find those pesky things.