PDA

View Full Version : Ranger takes some hits

Cr33p3r
January 29th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Brandon took the ranger up Yankee hill last Saturday and sustained some damage, broke both mirrors passenger one completely off, Passenger side took a huge hit denting both doors, bent both rear shackles and passenger leaf spring, bent the front bumper and scraped the long frnt links and nailed the skid plates( crazy since the clearance is just over 2'). But heck he had fun and met some good people to wheel with.

Fordguy77
January 29th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Totally didnt know who you were Sean! Changing user names like that on me!

Cr33p3r
January 29th, 2016, 12:37 PM

Haha yeah changed it from 1freaky1 to C33p3er when I got the JK.

The StRanger
January 29th, 2016, 12:48 PM

:rolleyes:

Fordguy77
January 29th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Thats some pretty intense carnage for yankee!

xaza
January 30th, 2016, 06:19 AM
It gets really icy when we get up and down temps like this, I know Chris and Rick can testify, :steer::eek::2thumbup:

Looks like it was decent day, minus the carnage. Nice to see the ranger on the trails.

Chris
January 30th, 2016, 08:19 AM
It gets really icy when we get up and down temps like this, I know Chris and Rick can testify, :steer::eek::2thumbup:

:lmao: Sure can!

Rick
January 30th, 2016, 08:32 AM
It gets really icy when we get up and down temps like this, I know Chris and Rick can testify, Oh yes it does!!!!

Hypoid
January 31st, 2016, 08:32 AM
Boy I tell ya, that thing is a fricken' ROCK MAGNET!!!!! :D

Cr33p3r
February 1st, 2016, 06:10 AM
Boy I tell ya, that thing is a fricken' ROCK MAGNET!!!!! :D

Yeah it is, Mike you should see Brandon wheel that thing. You thought I had a lead foot in it he is like a banshee driving it over some rocks 2-3 times bigger than I ever dreamnt of. The dents and mirror damage was from a fence post down where the vehicle unloading area is just above Central City, he slid right off the road to avoid an oncoming vehicle.

96EXXLTinCO
February 1st, 2016, 07:47 AM
Yeah it is, Mike you should see Brandon wheel that thing. You thought I had a lead foot in it he is like a banshee driving it over some rocks 2-3 times bigger than I ever dreamnt of.
WITNESS!!!! That thing is pretty badass, Brandon is no amateur, but that rig makes it pretty easy too. I got disgusted struggling like hell on a couple hills only to look in my rearview and see that sucker Sunday strollin up the same hill, prob in 2wd too..............it is fun to watch him wheel it though.