PDA

View Full Version : I do Fire Mitigation & Firewood Bucking & Splitting.

Duppie007
December 19th, 2015, 02:28 PM
I do fire mitigation and forestry work normally and can come clear trees from your property. Also if you have a wood stove it might be cheaper for you to buy logs and have me buck and split a cord or two for you in trade for mechanic work or something.

I'd be more into trading for welding work or for work on my truck or some other crafty type thing over cash.

PM for details.

dieseldoc
December 19th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Nice.
Labor trade is always a good thing.

As a mechanic welder fabricator I am offten looking for deals like that.too...

Hypoid
December 19th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Are you insured for any damages and/or injury associated with your work?

I'm not asking to be a Richard, I have a dead Cottonwood branch near the utility lines.

Duppie007
December 19th, 2015, 07:00 PM
I prefer labor trades personally. I mean a six pack is nice or and an extra benjamin, but when you have some cool ceramic cups or a hand blown glass vase that some guy in your town made that you traded for helping them put on their roof? :D

Are you insured for any damages and/or injury associated with your work?

I'm not asking to be a Richard, I have a dead Cottonwood branch near the utility lines.

I generally don't climb or do pruning around houses. I prefer to do more of the fire mitigation and forestry side of things. I can come on your property and help identify invasives such as, Cheat Grass, certain Thistles and Mullein, and how to remove and prevent further infestations. Or I can come and thin out those pesky Lodge Pole Pine to let the few Limber Pine or Aspen that you have on your property get some sun. Too clearing fire ladders and clearing burn breaks at intervals A,B, and C depending on county, limbing etc. That's more of the things I do. I do have A small amount of insurance for doing forestry work though.

I would recomend calling the service provider that owns the lines and having them come through and do it. I just had Asplundh come through for Water and Power Corporation and do some trees at my place that were shaggy. :)

Hope this helps.