PDA

View Full Version : New truck

Brad
November 2nd, 2015, 09:24 PM
Jenn and I are flying down to Texas Saturday to pick her up.

From the ad:
2005 Land Rover LR3 Alveston Red Alpaca Interior 154,000 Babied Miles GOOD LOOKING! Navigation Triple Sunroofs Cold Climate Package Heated Windshield Heated 1st & 2nd Row Seats Heated Windshield Washer Jets Convenience Package 2nd Row 35/30/35 Fold Flat Seating Rear Luggage Net Additional Front Cupholder Heavy Duty Package Active Locking Rear Differential Full-Size Spare Tire & Wheel Lighting Package Bi-Xenon Headlights Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror Rain-Sensing Wipers Front Fog Lamps Headlight Power Washers Homelink Footwell & Puddle Lamps Park Distance Control Harmon / Kardon Premium Audio Steering Wheel Controls Aux Input LOTS OF EXTRAS! ARB Front Bumper Rock Sliders Custom MagnaFlow Exhaust 2" Rod Lift All-Weather Land Rover Floor Mats All-Weather Land Rover Cargo Mat Terra Grappler A/T Tires SUPER COOL LR3! This is a very nice and well-maintained LR3. This vehicle is exceptional in mechanical and cosmetic aspects. As far as we can tell, there has been no paint or bodywork done on this truck. We have both master keyfobs and all of the owners manuals. This is a Two-Owner vehicle with a CLEAN CARFAX. In my opinion this is probably the coolest LR3 we have had. I love the modifications. The exhaust has a slight gurgle. The tires are meaty. The bumper gives it a heavy duty look. This Rover is Awesome.

The StRanger
November 2nd, 2015, 09:42 PM
Nice.

Jim
November 2nd, 2015, 10:30 PM
Fun!!!

Any trails or sights to visit on the trek back?

Brucker
November 2nd, 2015, 10:52 PM
Wow! It's all nice and shiny looking. Can't wait to see it with a little dirt on her! Congrats!

TxCowgirlInCo
November 3rd, 2015, 01:14 AM
Say Hi to Texas for me! Have a great trip and safe drive back!

MultiScuf
November 4th, 2015, 06:54 AM
Nice.

EKXJ87
November 4th, 2015, 07:02 AM
Congrats, that a clean looking LR3 the option list is crazy "Alpaca interior" ? good thing your in Golden and not Boulder LOL

kkxj
November 4th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Looks cool! I like that bumper.

FINOCJ
November 4th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Wow!

Dirt Claude
November 9th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Nice ride Brad, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Brad
November 9th, 2015, 03:25 PM
We got back Sunday morning at 2am. 23 hours round trip. Only thing they were wrong about was the locking rear diff. Considering that it is more than capable without it I was ok with that. If I really need one I can add a ARB locker. It's nice to have a newer rig for a change.

Java
November 9th, 2015, 03:34 PM
I was checking out EP videos and saw this, made me think of this thread, it's modified a lot like yours. That is one sweet ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhP3z3u3cc4

Brad
November 9th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Pretty much exactly why I chose this platform. We drove 800 miles in 13 hours and weren't even sore. Just tired.

dieseldoc
November 9th, 2015, 07:08 PM
very nice. ejoy your new ride.

Cr33p3r
November 10th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Nicelookinrideyouarepickingup,enjoy it!