PDA

View Full Version : Upper deadman area/red feather lakes

dscowell
July 15th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Today I called the Forest service regarding so trails that are currently closed do to flooding and being washed out. They lady who I was talking with then told me the upper deadman, greenridge road and bald mounatin would be open this upcoming Monday or that's what the FS is planning. I'm sure there are a couple more that will open but I didn't ask. I also asked about sevenmile creek. It sounds like it got really washed out and is impassable but people are up there working on it. I asked if there was anything I could do to help and was then direct to either call the park ranger or get in contact with one of the clubs up there who are helping. So if anyone wants to help that would be the direction to take. Also if someone wants to call they can maybe get something set up for FR4X4 to hell but I'm not sure.

Rick
July 15th, 2015, 01:22 PM
get something set up for FR4X4 to hell but I'm not sure.:help::lmao:

newracer
July 15th, 2015, 02:09 PM
The club I am in adopts Sevenmile and we have been in constant contact with the FS to get it open. They claim it is going to take powered equipment to repair the damage. We have been trying to get them to lets us in to see if we can repair it with hand tools, no luck yet.

dscowell
July 15th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Woops! Sorry i typed this up on my phone.

Tim thanks for trying to get the trail repaired. I'd say if you guys need extra help post up cause I'm sure there's be a few people here who would want to help