PDA

View Full Version : Brody's Rig

Brody
April 8th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Here are some pictures of my stocker 94

Patrolman
April 8th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Sweet pics! Nice to have an exo in those ditches!

Funrover
April 9th, 2008, 01:29 AM
That rig is just plain AWSOME!

Pathrat
April 9th, 2008, 08:21 AM
I can't believe I haven't seen it before. This is amazing.

Roostercruiser
February 28th, 2009, 08:48 AM
brody you do have one of the nicest trail rigs i have ever seen even though you call it names

94ToyBear
February 25th, 2011, 05:02 PM
one day !! ONE DAY ! mine will be like petes !

wyota
February 27th, 2011, 03:36 PM
The pictures do it no justice, you have to see it in person! very mad max, kind of like Pete :D I bet no one can guess what the hood scoop used to be! You get that paper weight running yet? looks like i'll be back in Dever sooner than later and am looking forward to wheeling with ya! all of you!

scout man
February 27th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I bet no one can guess what the hood scoop used to be!

lawnmower hood :D

Robert B
February 27th, 2011, 06:41 PM
i think somewhere i read it was a photoshopped stocker and i must say seeing it in person is amazing.....the new 3D photoshop works great ...you can even feel the metal :thumb::lmao: but yes its one killer truck

94ToyBear
February 27th, 2011, 07:26 PM
oh i have seen it ! i have had the Honor od working on it ! petes a real cool guy too ! allmost as cool as his rig ! haha

Brody
February 28th, 2011, 08:54 AM
i think somewhere i read it was a photoshopped stocker

I had to put that in.In fact it is listed on every post I have made, so that is probably where you saw it.

I always get a laugh out of the threads on any forum where someone lists the 93 million things they have done to their rig, so this was my response to that. I have had way too many rigs and NONE of them were what could be called stock by the time I was finished...

Thanks, Adam! Thanks for the diagnosis help, too.

Thanks, Robert! Yeah, that new 3D Photoshop is really cool and very realistic. Nice thing about it is that all the fab works gets done in a matter on minutes and you don't get dirty...

Rmart74
March 8th, 2011, 02:36 PM
BAD @$$ RIG! :)

Jackie
March 8th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Wait till you see it in person...:eek: it's amazing!!!:smokin:

Brody
March 9th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Thanks!

Due to the ECM issues I am having, I am seriously considering putting it in flat black and silver cement blocks to match the paint job and turning the back end into a nice planter for flowers so that LaDawn see a reason for it to be parked in the driveway so long......

Smash
March 9th, 2011, 04:43 PM
LOL

I'll come take pics.

Chris
March 9th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Due to the ECM issues I am having, I am seriously considering putting it in flat black and silver cement blocks to match the paint job and turning the back end into a nice planter for flowers so that LaDawn see a reason for it to be parked in the driveway so long......

Hey Pete, just push it into the garage for a few days and LaDawn will start missing it. How's anyone gping to find your house otherwise?

Brody
March 9th, 2011, 05:15 PM
HAHA..even with 14-16" chopped off the ass end, it is still about 3" too long to let the garage door shut. The front bumper/stinger hit the workbench...

I'll let you know Ash.....

Jackie
March 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
How's anyone gping to find your house otherwise?
That is so true! When I sent my eldest daughter to pick up my Jeep because I had to stay home with my sick little girl, she asked me if I had your address (I had given her basic directions to you street). I told her "You CAN"T miss this bad-a** truck!!! That's his house!!! You won't need the house number!

Rob
March 9th, 2011, 09:28 PM
turning the back end into a nice planter for flowers

Like this?

Brody
March 10th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Pretty close, Rob, but I think LaDawn would like perennials....especially due to the fact that the ECM went back again with a bad processor. Now due on Monday or Tuesday....