PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Anniversary Run (March 7th, Saturday)

Pages : [1] 2

Rick
December 9th, 2014, 11:45 AM
I know its way early but starting to do our quarterly schedule for weekends.....Any ideas what weekend it may be in March?

Chris
December 9th, 2014, 01:07 PM
March 7th would be appropriate, the real anniversary date is the 8th. Good to see you thinking ahead, this is always a good time.

Brad
December 9th, 2014, 01:13 PM
I will be there this year! :thumb:

Rick
December 9th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Thanks....I will see about getting the 7th off

87LaredoXJ
December 10th, 2014, 04:19 PM
I made last years gonna shoot for this year again.

The StRanger
December 10th, 2014, 04:51 PM
You know I'll be there !!

Jackie
December 10th, 2014, 05:20 PM
You know I'll be there !!

Are you gonna bring cookies???:D

Rick
December 10th, 2014, 05:50 PM
March 7th would be appropriategot the weekend of March 7th off.......shall I put it on the calendar so people have plenty of time to plan?????

Chris
December 10th, 2014, 06:20 PM
shall I put it on the calendar so people have plenty of time to plan?

I was thinking it would be a good idea so everyone can plan accordingly.

Rick
December 10th, 2014, 06:38 PM
I was thinking it would be a good idea so everyone can plan accordingly.Done....:2thumbup:

The StRanger
December 10th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Are you gonna bring cookies???:D

You know it !
What kind ya want ??

Jackie
December 16th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Is there such a thing as a "bad cookie"? I'll take one of each!

Jackie
December 16th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Not sure right now if I will attend or not, but willing to keep the " food coordinator" position and keep you all posted with updates on what everyone intends to bring to share if you want.

For those of you that are new here, this outing is usually highly centered around the "picnic/meet-n-greet". Everyone is asked to bring something to share if you can (if you can't, don't worry about it. This is not a requirement). Over the years, we have kept a running tally of what people offer to bring. This helps to avoid having 8,000 hamburgers and NO buns and no grill to cook them on!

In your RSVP (especially if you say "yes"), then in your comment, please say how many people are expected in your party and what items you will be able to bring and share. Keep in mind that we're not just talking about food and drink... grills, tables, chairs, plastic cutlery and plates, condiments etc. are all very important to the success of the event. It is also important to include how much of any item you will be able to bring.

Here is an EXAMPLE post that is really easy for everyone to understand considering the limited space you have to comment:

"Jackie: (3) Enough hamburger patties and buns for 8. 3 camp chairs, box of 48 plastic forks."

We'd be able to figure it out from there! Just be sure to use parenthesis around the number of people in your party. I had kept a pretty detailed spreadsheet in past years and posted it for everyone to see. It made it easy to see our inventory and what was still needed.

The StRanger
December 17th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Mark me down for cookies and passably some type of salad !
Try to bring a couple of tables ..

Shane
December 17th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Okay so don't have to worry about missing it this time due to work or Jeff Dunham. So put me down for 2 tables and some chili with fixin's.

javaman34
December 19th, 2014, 04:45 PM
(1), I have a grill with propane tank.

Jackie
December 26th, 2014, 11:10 PM
Guys/girls, Please see post # 13 above. I've started the spreadsheet for 2015, but without the info requested, it won't be of much help. Realize that it's OK that your plans may change as the date gets closer. You may even decide not to go at all. (No biggie, just let me know so I can keep the spreadsheet as up-to-date as possible). I'll post it up when I have more info from you. Right now, everything is needed!!!

Salsa91
December 27th, 2014, 09:35 AM
I have a propane tank I can bring. Also can get plates and condiments, any special request on condiments let me know

JDR
December 28th, 2014, 03:04 PM
We will be there. Let me know what I can bring.

javaman34
December 28th, 2014, 03:05 PM
We will be there. Let me know what I can bring.

Bring whatever you want. Everything is accepted.

JGomez31
January 5th, 2015, 11:35 AM
I've never run China Wall. I checked out the Trail Damage reports and am just concerned that I may not have great clearance for the rocky sections. Any thoughts?

Jackie
January 5th, 2015, 01:30 PM
There are bypasses to avoid the spots you speak of. I have always taken the bypasses and had no trouble on 32's and no lift. You should be just fine. I should add the "The Wall" is also optional. You can drive up to the top via bypass and watch/spot others from there.

The StRanger
January 5th, 2015, 01:32 PM
If ya do hang up There will plenty of winch's to yank ya out .

xaza
January 5th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Typically the group meets up at a campsite just below the start of the more challenging part of the trail and sets it up as a base camp. You could likely meet up there and ride with someone to the wall. Not sure if I am going to make this run, won't be in XJ if I do. Still waiting for on-call list for March to know.

Jackie
January 5th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Here's round-one of our grocery list. If your name is not on the list, then it's because I didn't see your name and info to add ON THE CALENDAR! (Please... make your RSVP on the calendar, not on this thread) So far, it looks like 12 hungry people with little to eat or drink!!!:lmao:

RSVP'd Yes:
Head Count
Meat
Bread
Side Dishes
Fruit/Veggies
Chips/Dips
Desserts
Condiments / Cheese
Plates/ Utensils/ Napkins
Soda/Water
Grills/Stoves
Tables
Garbage Bags/ Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Atl-atl

Brad

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

Rick

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Shane57

Chilli/fixin's

javaman34

grill/propane

Total:

ILuvtheMountains
January 5th, 2015, 06:46 PM
I am so bummed, I had every intention of going this year but my robotics team has their state tourney that day!

javaman34
January 5th, 2015, 08:55 PM
Change mine to 3 attending. I'm going to make you work at this Jackie. :lmao:

Jackie
January 5th, 2015, 09:09 PM
Not a problem, Jerry. "Put up your dukes"!:lmao:

Txjkjpr
January 7th, 2015, 12:54 PM
I've never run China Wall. I checked out the Trail Damage reports and am just concerned that I may not have great clearance for the rocky sections. Any thoughts?

I ran it before the snow hit and there was a Subaru down there at the river. It can be done, in a stock 4x4.

Chris
January 7th, 2015, 03:35 PM
China Wall was our location choice because it's suitable for any 4x4 from stock to built. It's also pretty equal distance from the Springs and Denver. Northern folks have the longer drive.

The other variable is weather, it's ranged from sunny, dry and warm to snowy and cold and everything in between. It's March in Colorado!

To the fair-weather wheeler, remember the weather out your window will not be the weather on the trail. There's a drive involved and weather conditions change too.

The worst drive was a few years back where many people turned back to home only to find it was a beautiful day on the trail.

Be there, let's break an attendance record this year. IIRC our record is 70 or so.

Bring your family, bring your friends, this is intended to be more social than a wheeling challenge.

:frontrange4x4:

javaman34
January 7th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I'm looking forward to doing this, weather permitting. I was going to do this run last year, but the road conditions on 285 were so bad, I didn't chance it. Praying for clear roads this time around.

The StRanger
January 7th, 2015, 10:43 PM
I'm looking forward to doing this, weather permitting. I was going to do this run last year, but the road conditions on 285 were so bad, I didn't chance it. Praying for clear roads this time around.
We went down through the Springs and had a good ride..
Came back 285 and it was all good..

Shane
January 24th, 2015, 08:58 AM
Hey Jackie, addin one more for me.

javaman34
January 24th, 2015, 09:56 AM
We went down through the Springs and had a good ride..
Came back 285 and it was all good..

Let's see how it is come March 7th. As long as I can tell the difference between the road and the ditch, I will be there.

Jackie
January 24th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Update:

RSVP'd Yes:
Head Count
Meat
Bread
Side Dishes
Fruit/Veggies
Chips/Dips
Desserts
Condiments / Cheese
Drinks
Grills/Stoves
Tables
Garbage Bags/Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Atl-atl

Brad

Brandtrbs

Foxtrot
Burgers

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

javaman34

Gas grill/propane

MultiScuf

Rick

Salsa91
2 pk burgers

Propane

Shane57

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

javaman34
January 24th, 2015, 11:15 AM
I'm still bringing my grill and propane for the grill. Someone took it off the sheet. Not going to mention any names, JACKIE, but I'm bring them. Lol

Jackie
January 24th, 2015, 01:22 PM
...heck ya mean??? :p

Funrover
January 28th, 2015, 07:21 AM

You will be totally fine, I have taken multiple stock rigs up this trail with no issue. We will just need to spot you more that's all!!

Mozes
January 31st, 2015, 07:53 AM
I plan to attend. (3). I'll bring chips and drinks.

Max
January 31st, 2015, 09:58 AM
Put me down as the same as every year: I'll plan on wanting to go, then when it gets close realize that it's too far away, and too early in the season, and too cold for a picnic, then RSVP No. LOL

Tom
January 31st, 2015, 10:10 AM
Put me down as the same as every year: I'll plan on wanting to go, then when it gets close realize that it's too far away, and too early in the season, and too cold for a picnic, then RSVP No. LOLDitto. And theres a snow storm that day.

Chris
January 31st, 2015, 11:36 AM
Max and Tom, remember the weather on China Wall is rarely what you see out your window the day of the run!

Max
January 31st, 2015, 06:47 PM
I forgot Step 2: Chris convinces me to go. :D

Paul
February 1st, 2015, 11:16 AM
Lol, Max!! :thumb:

I'll probably be there, but I'm on a restricted diet so I'll fend for myself / company for food.

Jackie
February 1st, 2015, 01:21 PM
I plan to attend. (3). I'll bring chips and drinks.

Hey James - can you please add your rsvp to the calendar? It makes it a lot easier for me to keep up the picnic spreadsheet!

Thanks!

southpaws3
February 1st, 2015, 07:08 PM
Still gonna try to make

javaman34
February 1st, 2015, 08:03 PM
Still gonna try to make

Do or do not, there is no try. :D

southpaws3
February 2nd, 2015, 09:29 PM
I've been there every year, always a day early, trying to give weather reports to the enrouters every year was snow.best year was when brody and I was BSing , while scoutman was enroute (6hours) later from denver, 2 1/2ft of snow by the am mud by lunchtime.. rick,foxtrot,bill,scoutman,chris,droldunit,brody,s kinnyfab,robertbplus his dad a few others made the winch up the mountain assembly line . Chris led the chicken run down the waterfall bill popped his rims THAT WAS A GOOD DAY !!!!

Rick
February 3rd, 2015, 11:11 AM
Im planning on going up Friday morningish and camping out again...was a good time last year

foxtrot
February 3rd, 2015, 06:14 PM
I'll be going up Friday morning also

javaman34
February 3rd, 2015, 06:39 PM
So, about when will the details be posted?

Rick
February 4th, 2015, 08:42 AM
So, about when will the details be posted?show up,bring food.

Adaa60
February 4th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Now that im the Store Manager I can deffinatly take the day off. Me and my family will be there. Wether my rig is trail ready or not.

Rick
February 4th, 2015, 11:50 AM
So, about when will the details be posted? Posted :D

Jackie
February 4th, 2015, 12:57 PM
@ Rob G. and Jerry: The meet-up details are posted on the calendar. Please take a minute to RSVP on the calendar and include a message of how many people are in your party and what you might bring to contribute. We're keeping a spreadsheet to keep track of items that are essential to a successfull event such as this. No money for food donations?? NO problem! Can you bring a folding table or some camp chairs, maybe a grill, charcoal, garbage bags? It's all important. Can you help set-up, grill the meet, clean-up? It's all good.:thumb:

The most recent update of the inventory is above in this thread. As you can see, pretty much everything is still needed!!!

Chris
February 4th, 2015, 02:15 PM
The meet-up details are posted on the calendar. Please take a minute to RSVP on the calendar and include a message of how many people are in your party and what you might bring to contribute.

For those that haven't looked arrowd and/or don't know where the caledar is here's a link to this run: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2015-3-7&e=694&c=1

For posting a new run: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/calendar.php?do=add&type=single&c=1 (http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/calendar.php)

Anything regarding posted runs will show up in the yellow box on the main page.

Paul
February 5th, 2015, 02:58 PM
This video shows the obstacles on the way in, and it's a pretty sweet FJCruiser too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM5jH1w6Zcg

and this is the "wall", not such a big deal, especially for the dog. Almost a knee-wall. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qbnksxkEBo

Jackie
February 7th, 2015, 04:01 PM
The vehicle count (as I try to keep up with it) is up to 16. The headcount is 23. Many have said they are bringing their own food for differrent reasons. All good!

Since it's only a month away, you might want to jump on board and tell what you might be able to bring to share with the group. (You don't have to feed them all)!!! Got a bag of hotdog buns? Chips, a jar of pickles? Some ketchup and mustard? How about a bag of apples?

You don't have to work at this. It's nice if you can put something on the table.

(Speaking of tables.... Ummm..... They are needed)!:lmao:

foxtrot
February 7th, 2015, 07:14 PM
I'll be bringing two tables and my grill, Im going to look tomorrow at burgers, but I'll bring burgers, and enough cheese and buns to go with them.

Rick
February 11th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Hey Jackie....add me for a total of 3 people;Have a couple friends that are coming up with me Friday morning...also put me down for Chips and Im sure Ill bring some other stuff

foxtrot
February 13th, 2015, 08:49 AM
Getting closer! Let's get some of those maybes switched over to yes :)

Chris
February 13th, 2015, 10:15 AM
I'm changing to a stronger "maybe" until I know for sure but it's looking like that will be when they're putting a new elevator in our building. It's taking 10 days so we'll head off on a trip during the work.

We're on the 5th floor and the thought of walking the stairs every time we go out isn't very appealing. :brody:

Rick
February 13th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Getting closer! Let's get some of those maybes switched over to yes Ill be heading up there Friday morning and camping out. Who else will be going up Friday??

javaman34
February 13th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Wish I could, but not going to happen.

Max
February 13th, 2015, 03:46 PM
FYI: Daylight Saving time starts March 8th.

sunk
February 13th, 2015, 05:33 PM
I might join you rick, i didnt get much cold weather camping in this season and i need my fix, what time you thinking about heading up there?

Rick
February 14th, 2015, 09:06 AM
was thinking leaving the house around 8 or 9am but whenever really... had a blast last year but will be better prepared for the sleeping situation this time....lol

Rick
February 15th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Getting closer! Let's get some of those maybes switched over to yes couple weeks!!!!!

The StRanger
February 16th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Im getin all exited and stuff !!!

javaman34
February 16th, 2015, 08:22 PM
I can just feel the anticipation.

Rick
February 18th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Bump!!!!

Chris
February 18th, 2015, 10:45 AM
I have to bow out of this due to eye surgery on the 4th. :frown:

The StRanger
February 18th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Sadness...

foxtrot
February 19th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Who needs vision! Wheeling is more important! Haha just kidding, good luck on the surgery

sdhill
February 19th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Could the keeper of the food and drink spreadsheet please post it up? Jackie I think...:) If no one else has signed up for bringing some apples please put me down. Can't wait to get out and wheel with everyone again.

Jackie
February 19th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Spencer - I wish I could update it because I would... but I recently got laid off from my job and had to return my laptop to my former employer... I bought a new computer, but I don't have all the necessary programs installed yet. Off the top of my head (and I could be wrong we are up to 16 vehicles and still in need of a lot of food or other stuff. Anything you want to bring to the "table" will be be appreciated by all!

If anyone wants to copy/paste my last spreadsheet posted and update, it be my guest.

Rick
February 20th, 2015, 08:34 AM
here from awhile back

RSVP'd Yes:
Head Count
Meat
Bread
Side Dishes
Fruit/Veggies
Chips/Dips
Desserts
Condiments / Cheese
Drinks
Grills/Stoves
Tables
Garbage Bags/Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Atl-atl

Brad

Brandtrbs

Foxtrot
Burgers

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

javaman34

Gas grill/propane

MultiScuf

Rick

Salsa91
2 pk burgers

Propane

Shane57

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

[/QUOTE]

Max
February 20th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Paste that stuff into Google Drive. Nothing to install. Available anywhere.

javaman34
February 20th, 2015, 12:39 PM
I may have to bow out. Medical issues.

The StRanger
February 20th, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sadness !!!

javaman34
February 20th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Maybe. We will see in 4 hours when they take my blood again.

Rick
February 20th, 2015, 01:10 PM
you have to come....your bringing the BBQ

Jackie
February 20th, 2015, 01:33 PM
I don't know if I did this right or not on google drive. (My kid hi-jacked my computer) so it looks like its from Jeffco schools, but this is the last record I kept of the people attending and what they might bring. Let me know if it doesn't work for you or if it looks wacky! (No personal information was shared). I also tried to make it so anyone can edit it (not sure I did that right either). First time for everything!!!:p

https://docs.google.com/a/jeffcoschools.us/spreadsheets/d/1GKteA47D6YjY_QyaSjja3HeVGF_vTqN1ZDBjeTZZu1s/edit#gid=1917695150

javaman34
February 20th, 2015, 02:26 PM
you have to come....your bringing the BBQ

I will do what I can.depends on what the doc says.

Max
February 20th, 2015, 02:28 PM
https://docs.google.com/a/jeffcoschools.us/spreadsheets/d/1GKteA47D6YjY_QyaSjja3HeVGF_vTqN1ZDBjeTZZu1s/edit#gid=1917695150

You need permission
Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more (http://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=53355)

javaman34
February 20th, 2015, 08:24 PM
OK, I'm still in. No heart attack. Doc said I'm fine.

sdhill
February 20th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Spencer - I wish I could update it because I would... but I recently got laid off from my job and had to return my laptop to my former employer... I bought a new computer, but I don't have all the necessary programs installed yet. Off the top of my head (and I could be wrong we are up to 16 vehicles and still in need of a lot of food or other stuff. Anything you want to bring to the "table" will be be appreciated by all!

If anyone wants to copy/paste my last spreadsheet posted and update, it be my guest.

You need permission
Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more (http://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=53355)

Sorry to hear about that Jackie. :frown: I get the same prompt when I click on the Google drive so I'm just going to take the last SS and update it going forward. I'm always in Excel anyways.

sdhill
February 20th, 2015, 09:40 PM
RSVP'd Yes:

Head Count

Meat

Bread

Side Dishes

Fruit/Veggies

Chips/Dips

Desserts

Condiments / Cheese

Drinks

Grills/Stoves

Tables

Garbage Bags/Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Atl-atl

Brad

Brandtrbs

Foxtrot

Burgers

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

javaman34

Gas grill/propane

MultiScuf

Rick

Salsa91

2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

Shane57

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

jtygartjr
February 21st, 2015, 11:07 AM
Need to get my name down for 2 vehicles gonna get my 2 jeeps up for this years run to china wall.

Rick
February 21st, 2015, 12:58 PM
me plus four now....we are all camping out Friday and probably through Sunday

sdhill
February 21st, 2015, 02:15 PM
Need to get my name down for 2 vehicles gonna get my 2 jeeps up for this years run to china wall.

Sure thing. I would assume 2 people if you are going to have 2 rigs? If you could add yourself to the "yes" group on the calendar that would be great.

sdhill
February 21st, 2015, 02:23 PM
Updated. Also added a column for vehicle count. We also have a lot of columns that don't have anything listed yet...bread, sides...

RSVP'd Yes:

Head Count

Rig Count

Meat

Bread

Side Dishes

Fruit/Veggies

Chips/Dips

Desserts

Condiments / Cheese

Drinks

Grills/Stoves

Tables

Garbage Bags/Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Atl-atl

Brad

Brandtrbs

Foxtrot

Burgers

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

javaman34

Gas grill/propane

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick

Salsa91

2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

Shane57

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

Jackie
February 21st, 2015, 03:29 PM
Thanks for taking the wheel on this task, Spencer. Sorry I had to bail out of it. I'll buy the software, but until I get a job, I can't worry about such things as that.

Max
February 21st, 2015, 04:13 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=free+ms+office+alternative

Tom
February 21st, 2015, 04:59 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=free+ms+office+alternative
Open Office is a good free alternative. List in above link.

Rick
February 24th, 2015, 09:16 AM
10 days(Maybes)

Rick
February 24th, 2015, 10:26 AM
with the spreadsheet being what it is,I would suggest everyone bring enough of whatever to share(any leftovers Take it home) We always seem to run out of burgers and dogs..I will grab a pack of burgers and buns along with some chips.

javaman34
February 24th, 2015, 11:07 AM
I'm going to try to bring extra burgers as well. Not sure exactly what I can bring right now, but will update when I know.

jpmutschler
February 24th, 2015, 05:34 PM
I really want to come... But I just finished this motor rebuild and am still inside the "break in" miles so I'm worried about winding it up and hurting something...

Rick
February 24th, 2015, 06:11 PM
just come up and meet everyone and ride in an empty seat...depending on weather a car can get to where we are meeting

jpmutschler
February 24th, 2015, 06:27 PM
just come up and meet everyone and ride in an empty seat...depending on weather a car can get to where we are meeting

I will RSVP in a minute... I have access to my dad's 98 TJ with an LS1 swap and 4-link all around on Dana 60s so I should be fine... Looking forward to meeting all of you. Let me know what I can bring!

EDIT: I'm RSVP'd! Pic of the TJ attached. It's on the left obviously.

javaman34
February 24th, 2015, 06:30 PM
I sure hope someone can bring an extra grill. I have a descent cooking surface, but could use an extra one to cook.

jpmutschler
February 24th, 2015, 06:38 PM
I sure hope someone can bring an extra grill. I have a descent cooking surface, but could use an extra one to cook.

I can bring a Weber charcoal if need be. I also have a cast iron grill grate for a fire pit and a single burner Coleman propane.

Rick
February 24th, 2015, 06:46 PM
I have a descent cooking surface, but could use an extra one to cook. yeah Tell me about it.....Im bowin out of cookin duties this year

javaman34
February 24th, 2015, 07:00 PM
yeah Tell me about it.....Im bowin out of cookin duties this year

Oh come on. You know you want to. I can feel it in the force.

Rick
February 24th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Ill probably throw in my charcoal grill...I do like warm vs frozen burgers; its about a 3 1/2' x 2 ' grill

javaman34
February 24th, 2015, 07:07 PM
I knew it. The force never lies.

Rick
February 24th, 2015, 07:09 PM
:lmao:

sdhill
February 24th, 2015, 07:39 PM
I really want to come... But I just finished this motor rebuild and am still inside the "break in" miles so I'm worried about winding it up and hurting something...

Well you had better start driving.....;) Looks like I have some SS updates to do. :thumb:

jpmutschler
February 24th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Well you had better start driving.....;) Looks like I have some SS updates to do. :thumb:

On it... Taking my old man's TJ up instead.

javaman34
February 24th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Sure, tear up Dad's jeep.:lmao:

jpmutschler
February 24th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Let's hope not...

sdhill
February 24th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Sure, tear up Dad's jeep.:lmao:

Let's hope not...

If he tears up that Jeep I think we are all in trouble and are going to need a few trailers to get out. lol

foxtrot
February 24th, 2015, 08:36 PM
I'm bringing my grill, not huge but it will help

sdhill
February 24th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Update. Let me know if I missed something.

RSVP'd Yes:

Head Count

Rig Count

Meat

Bread

Side Dishes

Fruit/Veggies

Chips/Dips

Desserts

Condiments / Cheese

Drinks

Grills/Stoves

Tables

Garbage Bags/Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Atl-atl

Brad

Brandtrbs

Bronco

Foxtrot

Burgers

Grill

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

javaman34

Gas grill/propane

jpmutschler

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick

Grill

Salsa91

2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

Shane57

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

Rick
February 24th, 2015, 08:48 PM
hey Spencer...Thanks for taking this over....Put me down for a pack of burgers and buns as well

sdhill
February 24th, 2015, 08:56 PM
hey Spencer...Thanks for taking this over....Put me down for a pack of burgers and buns as well

No problem. Will update the SS tomorrow night again, in effort to not clutter the boards. Could you please give me a rough count on the burgers and buns? You mean a pack of 100 burgers right? :rolleyes:

javaman34
February 24th, 2015, 09:21 PM
No problem. Will update the SS tomorrow night again, in effort to not clutter the boards. Could you please give me a rough count on the burgers and buns? You mean a pack of 100 burgers right? :rolleyes:

That's what I read. ;)

jpmutschler
February 24th, 2015, 09:27 PM
If he tears up that Jeep I think we are all in trouble and are going to need a few trailers to get out. lol

That's a fact.

My head count is 2 by the way. Shows as 1 on the SS

Rick
February 25th, 2015, 07:40 PM
You mean a pack of 100 burgers right?usually about 20 per pack

javaman34
February 25th, 2015, 08:00 PM
usually about 20 per pack

So, that's 5 packs. Cool.

Rick
February 25th, 2015, 08:11 PM
So, that's 5 packs. Cool.yeah....count on that....Ill be full and youll be hungry.....lol

sdhill
February 25th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Update for this evening.

RSVP'd Yes:
Head Count
Rig Count
Meat
Bread
Side Dishes
Fruit/Veggies
Chips/Dips
Desserts
Condiments / Cheese
Drinks
Grills/Stoves
Tables
Garbage Bags/Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Atl-atl

Brad

Brandtrbs

Bronco

Foxtrot
Burgers

Grill

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

javaman34

Gas grill/propane

jpmutschler

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick
20 Burgers
Buns

Grill

Salsa91
2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

Shane57

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

Brad
February 26th, 2015, 06:20 AM
Had to switch to maybe. Looks like I may have work to do on that day. Will know more when it gets closer.

Rick
February 26th, 2015, 01:08 PM
sayin its going to be 38 degrees and sunny next Friday and Saturday!!!!!! Lets hope so

sdhill
February 26th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Perfect Colorado day! I'm just glad its looking to be a good turnout.

Rick
February 26th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Perfect Colorado day! I'm just glad its looking to be a good turnout.:woot:

sdhill
February 26th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Yeah!:steer: Still waiting on quite a few maybes and need lots more supplies/food folks....:erm:

Chris
February 26th, 2015, 07:13 PM
Sure doesn't look anywhere close to the usual turnout yet. :frown:

sdhill
February 26th, 2015, 07:28 PM
Agreed, that's why I said good.... :frown: Anyone know how much snow is in the area now? A few weeks ago not much was there.

Max
February 26th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Lots of snow, bring a spare transfer case.

Chris
February 27th, 2015, 07:03 AM
Lots of snow, bring a spare transfer case.

That aimed at me Max?

Rick
February 27th, 2015, 09:19 AM
:lmao:

Rick
February 27th, 2015, 09:20 AM
1 week to go......... ya gotta know if you can go by now.........:speechless:

Max
February 27th, 2015, 09:40 AM
Too dark? Too dry?

Chris
February 27th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Too dark? Too dry?

:lmao: Pretty much the opposite Max. I won't make it this year due to cataract surgery. Had the first one a couple days ago and now my "fixed" eye is not only too dry (got that one right) but everything is too bright so I'm sitting here with the drapes closed, lights off, wearing sunglasses and browser font set to max. Next one is in 4 days. Yipppee!

I hoped to at least ride along but all doubts been removed and I'll be huddled in my darkness while you all have fun. :frown:

Brad
February 27th, 2015, 12:23 PM
That's how I picture you all the time Chris! :brody: :thumb:

Max
February 27th, 2015, 12:36 PM
You were great on harmonica!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTpu6BmE88

Chris
February 27th, 2015, 01:36 PM
:lmao: Thanks Brad, yeah I'm usually holed up in the dark.

Max, did you see my special the other night? Pulled in close to $5,000,000 :smokin:

sdhill
February 27th, 2015, 08:59 PM
RSVP'd Yes:

Head Count

Rig Count

Meat

Bread

Side Dishes

Fruit/Veggies

Chips/Dips

Desserts

Condiments / Cheese

Drinks

Grills/Stoves

Tables

Garbage Bags/Clean-up

87LaredoXJ

Brandtrbs

Bronco

Foxtrot

Burgers

Grill

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

javaman34

Gas grill/propane

jpmutschler

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick

20 Burgers

Buns

Grill

Salsa91

2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

Shane57

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

Shane
March 1st, 2015, 05:21 PM
Okay so for the 3rd year in a row now won't be able to make it. The blazer is starting to have some trans slippage issues not bad yet but don't want to be the that shouldn't have but did anyway and haven't finished the body work on the jeep yet. (which I will be buying back from the son, he says he would rather have a vette). But I do have 2 tables to offer up if needed.

javaman34
March 1st, 2015, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately I have to bow out too. I will be out of town attending a funeral. Sorry guys.

Brandtrbs
March 1st, 2015, 10:41 PM
Count me in for water, hot dogs,buns,chips.

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 08:23 AM
Ill bring my big charcoal Grill w/ charcoal,etc.... Ill bring enough burgers to cover my group(I will have 6 or 7 w/ me)

foxtrot
March 2nd, 2015, 11:09 AM
Alright everyone, it's only a few days away. We still have a ton of maybes

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 11:27 AM
Alright everyone, it's only a few days away. We still have a ton of maybes Just Sayin!!!!:cool:

sdhill
March 2nd, 2015, 11:37 AM
RSVP'd Yes:
Head Count
Rig Count
Meat
Bread
Side Dishes
Fruit/Veggies
Chips/Dips
Desserts
Condiments / Cheese
Drinks
Grills/Stoves
Tables
Garbage Bags/Clean-up

66sporttop

87LaredoXJ

Brandtrbs
Dogs
Buns

Chips

Water

Bronco

Foxtrot
Burgers

Grill

GaryG

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

jpmutschler

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick
20 Burgers
Buns

Grill

Salsa91
2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

94ToyBear
March 2nd, 2015, 11:42 AM
I will most likely stay a maybe till Friday. If so I will bring something to eat and drink to share.

The StRanger
March 2nd, 2015, 01:21 PM
sorry folks, But I will need to bail.
I broke my drivers seat and I have aa starter that is goin south..
If I can get my seat back fixed before the run I might change but at $500 somethin for the new part...

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 01:24 PM
:frown: droppin like flies.......sorry to hear some of you cant make it

The StRanger
March 2nd, 2015, 01:27 PM
Ya !!!
Id love to still make it but hard to do when your seat back keeps fallin
I have a good Core, But not that good !!

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 01:40 PM
Id love to still make it but hard to do when your seat back keeps fallin 2x4 and duct tape.....

sdhill
March 2nd, 2015, 01:44 PM
sorry folks, But I will need to bail.
I broke my drivers seat and I have aa starter that is goin south..
If I can get my seat back fixed before the run I might change but at $500 somethin for the new part...
Let me know what parts you need, I may be able to get it at my cost for ya. Just strap a bucket to the floor.... lol

Chris
March 2nd, 2015, 03:10 PM
I broke my drivers seat

Here you go Sam!

The StRanger
March 2nd, 2015, 03:54 PM
I may be able to get it at my cost l

I get it at Employ cost from our Courtesy shop.
I just would rather get one from the Bone Yard.

The StRanger
March 2nd, 2015, 03:55 PM
Here you go Sam!

I think that was from my 1st ride !!!!!

Theteener
March 2nd, 2015, 06:17 PM
How bad of a " stuck fest / winch fest" is it going to be with the weather lately? Has anybody been in the area to see how much snow has piled up? Not much fun if the day is spent digging into the first 200 yards and back. Im fairly new to the game, so I have to ask. I'm a work based maybe at this point... with maybe a couple others

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 06:31 PM
it will probably just be muddy w/ some snow....This is my 4th year now and regardless of weather we have all made it to the wall and back.. My nephew was at Tarryall reservoir Saturday and said the snow wasnt bad at all...

sdhill
March 2nd, 2015, 07:32 PM
Either way it will be fun. This will be my 3rd year and I think Rick only had to break out his winch once.

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 08:06 PM
and I think Rick only had to break out his winch once. that was 2 yrs ago when the trail was icy.........after tomorrow the sun will be out and melt a lot of whatever is there....... It will be a good time and if you dont think you want to do it at least come to the BBQ/fire at the base of the trail and meet the people your talking to on the forum..... its just a dirt road to the BBQ and if you want to ride with someone and leave your vehicle at the BBQ there is probably plenty of empty seats....Would be cool to see a good turn out like what I saw on my 1st Anniversary Run

foxtrot
March 2nd, 2015, 08:15 PM
There will be two to three empty seats in my 4Runner!

Brandtrbs
March 2nd, 2015, 08:21 PM
I'll have 3 empty seats in the cruise .

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 09:14 PM
Maybe's.........Hello..........:D

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 10:24 PM
200 + members and we have 16 yes!!!!!come on people. its a BBq......:erm:

KnuckleHead
March 2nd, 2015, 10:44 PM
If i can find a tcase by Friday i can be there

Rick
March 2nd, 2015, 10:47 PM
Still have that flag you gave me a couple yrs ago...... It covers my spare in theback

sdhill
March 3rd, 2015, 07:41 AM
if you want to ride with someone and leave your vehicle at the BBQ there is probably plenty of empty seats....Would be cool to see a good turn out like what I saw on my 1st Anniversary Run

Good point. Right now I do have an empty seat....

sdhill
March 3rd, 2015, 07:36 PM
Got 12 apples and 28 Gatorades. Come on folks of the fence...:)

jpmutschler
March 3rd, 2015, 08:02 PM
The lady and i will be bringing some bbq ribs for a side for everyone and some plates/utensils.

GaryG
March 3rd, 2015, 09:19 PM
Guess I haven't said what I'm bringing yet. Brats and buns and water, enough for 4. Wife isn't coming, so have an open seat if someone wants to ride along. Last time I looked there were over 30 yes's, where did everybody go?

Chris
March 3rd, 2015, 09:40 PM
It's always strikes me as very odd that the more members we have every year the fewer show up for this. :confused:

Rick
March 3rd, 2015, 09:46 PM
It's always strikes me as very odd that the more members we have every year the fewer show up for this.I guess 2 1/2 months isnt enough time to plan......:cool:

KnuckleHead
March 3rd, 2015, 10:37 PM
I remember the first year. ... there were so many rigs that we had to wheel in smaller groups.

Brad
March 4th, 2015, 06:04 AM
I really wanted to go this year! Seriously!
2 things happened. 1, I am going on vacation in 2 weeks to the Grand Canyon and the grand staircase. A trip I have been planning for almost a year. Installed a 4.6 in my 95 which despite my best efforts still has slipping liners. Cannot be trusted on a 1200 mile journey much less a trip to China wall. I need to give it more love after my trip. As a result of this set back I have to transfer all my gear to my 98 disco. Plus do a bunch of maintenance to get the 98 up to date for the trip. 2, I have the opportunity to make some extra money working on my father in laws car. Who doesn't want extra money before a long trip? Unfortunately I only have 2 weekends before our trip to get it all done. If by some miracle I can free up Saturday I will be there.

My opinion on the attendance, our anniversary run lands In March, one of our snowiest months. Watching the weather reports there have been feet of snow falling in the China wall area over the past week or two. I know there are die hard folks who will wheel in almost anything. I had a mishap a couple years ago, at our anniversary run, where I slid a loooong ways backwards down a icy hill. Not fun. I thought it was stupid to endanger my family. I have been in support of moving this event to a warmer month where more people would attend in more hospitable weather. I understand the significance of the date, however I believe some are just not going due to weather. And it's a long way to drive for a bbq if your not going to snow wheel. I love this group and if my time weren't so limited I would go, even if it's only to hang out and bbq. :)

sdhill
March 4th, 2015, 08:10 AM
I guess 2 1/2 months isnt enough time to plan......:cool:

Agreed.....I don't understand. Not saying that things don't come up but everyone should know by now.:confused::rolleyes:

sdhill
March 4th, 2015, 08:12 AM
BAM! :) Still have a lot of columns with nothing in them.... A table would be real nice, if I had one I would bring it.

RSVP'd Yes:

Head Count

Rig Count

Meat

Bread

Side Dishes

Fruit/Veggies

Chips/Dips

Desserts

Condiments / Cheese

Drinks

Grills/Stoves

Tables

Garbage Bags/Clean-up

66sporttop

87LaredoXJ

Brandtrbs

Dogs

Buns

Chips

Water

Bronco

Dan.Ark

dieseldoc

Foxtrot

Burgers

Grill

GaryG

Brats (4)

Buns (4)

Water

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

jpmutschler

BBQ Ribs

Plates & Utensils

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick

20 Burgers

Buns

Grill

Salsa91

2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 08:30 AM
there have been feet of snow falling in the China wall area over the past week or two. Nephew was at Tarryall last weekend and said it wasnt bad at all.....yes snow but not measured in feet as in plural..... No worries on those that cant or dont want to...I kinda like the March run as it breaks up the winter boredom. thats just me though

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 08:36 AM
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCO0508:1:US

The StRanger
March 4th, 2015, 09:00 AM
There is still a possibility, But its getin slimmer..
If need by I have a table someone can take up ??

Adaa60
March 4th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Ok so what should I bring guys? Firewood? Condments and cheese? Strippers?

sdhill
March 4th, 2015, 09:19 AM
There is still a possibility, But its getin slimmer..
If need by I have a table someone can take up ??

If no one that is going can bring one I may take you up on that offer. I used to see you just about every day going to work so you can't live to far from me.

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Condments and cheese? Strippers?yes please and thank you

sdhill
March 4th, 2015, 09:31 AM
I can do without the condiments and cheese if we have some strippers. I can bring the pole. ;) I got you down for the food. Thanks.

The StRanger
March 4th, 2015, 09:40 AM
If no one that is going can bring one I may take you up on that offer. I used to see you just about every day going to work so you can't live to far from me.

Just off Quincy and Buckley. Also Shane has a table also ..

BartmanS4
March 4th, 2015, 09:44 AM
It's always strikes me as very odd that the more members we have every year the fewer show up for this.
Timing is everything.

My opinion on the attendance, our anniversary run lands In March, one of our snowiest months. Watching the weather reports there have been feet of snow falling in the China wall area over the past week or two. I know there are die hard folks who will wheel in almost anything. I had a mishap a couple years ago, at our anniversary run, where I slid a loooong ways backwards down a icy hill. Not fun. I thought it was stupid to endanger my family. I have been in support of moving this event to a warmer month where more people would attend in more hospitable weather. I understand the significance of the date, however I believe some are just not going due to weather. And it's a long way to drive for a bbq if your not going to snow wheel. I love this group and if my time weren't so limited I would go, even if it's only to hang out and bbq. :)

+1
It would be a lot more enticing to go when the weather is nice and the chance for snow and ice is lower.

Adaa60
March 4th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Ohh I will also bring trash bags. I have an extra table I will load on my roof rack. And you can count me in for a few dogs & buns. My whole family is conning so me the wife and my 1,3&4 yr olds

The StRanger
March 4th, 2015, 09:57 AM
It would be a lot more enticing to go when the weather is nice and the chance for snow and ice is lower.

I kinda like it with snow and ice on the trail.
It kinda makes it a whole new trail..

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 10:14 AM
I kinda like it with snow and ice on the trail.
It kinda makes it a whole new trail me as well,not a very challenging trail when its dry....

sdhill
March 4th, 2015, 10:17 AM
me as well,not a very challenging trail when its dry....
exactly. You can run the whole trail in RWD without snow.

MultiScuf
March 4th, 2015, 10:37 AM
I sadly wont be able to provided anything for this weeks trip.

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 10:41 AM
I sadly wont be able to provided anything for this weeks trip. Thats ok Brandon..Im sure we will have plenty.... you should come up camping

MultiScuf
March 4th, 2015, 10:51 AM
you should come up camping
Thank you for the invite. I did not want to step on any toes by inviting myself out there. Will let you know what up tomorrow afternoon(There job thing today) An all I got is tent :P

gm4x4lover
March 4th, 2015, 10:51 AM
It's always strikes me as very odd that the more members we have every year the fewer show up for this. :confused:

The Saturday thing still screws it for me. Maybe next year.

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 11:01 AM
An all I got is tent :P Me too,and AAAAAAlot of blankets......Anyone is welcome to come up friday night/day.I will be there around 11ish to start setting up and getting Firewood together

The StRanger
March 4th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Thank you for the invite. I did not want to step on any toes by inviting myself out there. Will let you know what up tomorrow afternoon(There job thing today) An all I got is tent :P

Dude.... Go up and make some memory's !!!

MultiScuf
March 4th, 2015, 11:28 AM
I will be there around 11ish to start setting up and getting Firewood together
When do you plan on leaving may join you during the day.

Dude.... Go up and make some memory's !!!
I will try my best. Still on the hunt for a job.

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 11:40 AM
When do you plan on leaving may join you during the day.tryin to leave my house by 9 or 930

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 11:41 AM
my son,nephew and his friend Marc will be up around 6 ish friday evening

foxtrot
March 4th, 2015, 02:04 PM
I have two tables I'm bringing, and a grill

jpmutschler
March 4th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Well fellas... 16lbs of baby back pork ribs just got put in the brine. Smokin them all day tomorrow. Home-made BBQ sauce too. That should keep us warm on the trail.

foxtrot
March 4th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Wow that's awesome on the ribs! Thank you!

Im leaving around 12 on Friday, and it's about 3.5 hours, and the rest ofmy group will be up there around 7-8

Jackie
March 4th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Wow Joshua! That is a great contribution to what should be a really fun event.:thumb:

Jackie
March 4th, 2015, 08:58 PM
I just thought of another idea that might a good one for those of you going on the run but can't figure out what food you might like to bring...

Maybe you could think about making some "Hobo Potatoes". When I make them at home for my family, I do individual foil packs because everyone likes them made differently. But we also went camping with another family one time and we all threw in the different potatoes and assorted veggies that collectively we had on hand as well as a lot of butter, salt and pepper. We mixed it all together in one of those large foil roasting pans, covered with foil and cooked it over the camp fire as not to take up room on the grills. It helps if the potatoes and carrots are at least par-boiled before hand so they don't fry. Really easy and very good! (Not very expensive either. You could get by with a 5 lb. bag of spuds, a small bag of baby carrots, a couple small white onions, salt pepper and butter as well as a foil roasting pan and enough foil to cover). Anything else you add to it like green, red or yellow peppers, green beans etc. is optional. Just make sure to slice your potatoes and carrots thin enough so they will be tender and done all the way through without burning.

Damn! I wish I could go this year because that is what I would bring!

sdhill
March 4th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Update for today. Looking good everyone. :thumb: I will update tomorrow night.

RSVP'd Yes:

Head Count

Rig Count

Meat

Bread

Side Dishes

Fruit/Veggies

Chips/Dips

Desserts

Condiments / Cheese

Drinks

Grills/Stoves

Tables

Garbage Bags/Clean-up

66sporttop

87LaredoXJ

Adaa60

Dogs

Buns

Condiments & Cheese

One Table

Trash bags

Brandtrbs

Dogs

Buns

Chips

Water

Bronco

Dan.Ark

dieseldoc

Foxtrot

Burgers

Grill

Two Tables

GaryG

Brats (4)

Buns (4)

Water

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

jpmutschler

BBQ Ribs!!!

Plates & Utensils

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick

20 Burgers

Buns

Grill

Salsa91

2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

Rick
March 4th, 2015, 09:02 PM
"Hobo Potatoes". When I make them at home for my family, I do individual foil packs because everyone likes them made differently. But we also went camping with another family one time and we all threw in the different potatoes and assorted veggies that collectively we had on hand as well as a lot of butter, salt and pepper. We mixed it all together in one of those large foil roasting pans, covered with foil and cooked it over the camp fire as not to take up room on the grills. It helps if the potatoes and carrots are at least par-boiled before hand so they don't fry. Really easy and very good! (Not very expensive either. You could get by with a 5 lb. bag of spuds, a small bag of baby carrots, a couple small white onions, salt pepper and butter as well as a foil roasting pan and enough foil to cover). Anything else you add to it like green, red or yellow peppers, green beans etc. is optional. Just make sure to slice your potatoes and carrots thin enough so they will be tender and done all the way through without burning. Damn, that sounds good.......now ya gotta come

Jackie
March 4th, 2015, 09:27 PM
No-can-do, my friend! Just thought I'd throw the idea out there because it is cheap and easy (and everyone has to spend time around the campfire anyways waiting for their turn to run the trail), so someone should always be able to watch it so it doesn't burn. (Also a great opportunity for people who can volunteer to bring just one or two of the items needed until it all comes together (to make whatever it turns out to be)!:D Now that's "Hobo" as well as teamwork and fun!

javaman34
March 4th, 2015, 09:57 PM
I really wish I was going to be in town. Sounds like I'm going to be missing out on a good time and good grub.

Chris
March 5th, 2015, 06:23 AM
"Hobo Potatoes"

So that's what we make! My father-in-law introduced us to these using just potatos & onions 40 years ago.

Rick
March 5th, 2015, 06:59 AM
anymore maybes wanna jumpover to yes's?

Jim
March 5th, 2015, 08:33 AM
anymore maybes wanna jumpover to yes's?

If I get _NEEDED_ work tasks completed by Fri eve I'll be a yes. In the end - I'm quite tentative and it'll be a last minute decision. I'm swamped with work, which is good, but I _NEED_ to get invoices out as I have bills to pay. Play will come second to buying groceries.

I do _HOPE_ to see everyone on Saturday!

Rick
March 5th, 2015, 04:04 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10940622_10152573359951621_7634602256764228502_n.j pg?oh=8a39d0fee41f4f3b16a3f92a7731683d&oe=5590B0BD&__gda__=1434472457_de7f7262039fbb62fc7ac5152e7ff60 d Is ok if I bring this to the pot luck???lol

Jackie
March 5th, 2015, 04:25 PM
I can see it now... "Where did everybody go???" ("Oh, they're hiding in the bushes drinkin' beer")!

foxtrot
March 5th, 2015, 04:29 PM
I thought that was a requirement Rick :)

Chris
March 5th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Is ok if I bring this to the pot luck???lol

I will want to see a video of it on the wall!

jpmutschler
March 5th, 2015, 04:49 PM
The ribs are smoking... Pics to come soon. Might convince some of the maybes to come along...

foxtrot
March 5th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Anyone bring their four legged children?

Jim
March 5th, 2015, 07:31 PM
mMMMmmMMMmmm BBQ...

In related news...

Bacon Explosion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHhmewemJ8

sdhill
March 5th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Still 13 maybes.....:tisktisk: lol We picked up one yes! today!

RSVP'd Yes:
Head Count
Rig Count
Meat
Bread
Side Dishes
Fruit/Veggies
Chips/Dips
Desserts
Condiments / Cheese
Drinks
Grills/Stoves
Tables
Garbage Bags/Clean-up

66sporttop

87LaredoXJ

Adaa60
Dogs
Buns

Condiments & Cheese

One Table
Trash bags

BlackTJ03

Brandtrbs
Dogs
Buns

Chips

Water

Bronco

Dan.Ark

dieseldoc

Foxtrot
Burgers

Grill
Two Tables

GaryG
Brats (4)
Buns (4)

Water

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

jpmutschler

BBQ Ribs!!!

Plates & Utensils

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick
20 Burgers
Buns

Grill

Salsa91
2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

MultiScuf
March 5th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Update me to +4 people 2rigs Thanks

foxtrot
March 5th, 2015, 08:16 PM
I'll have 4 people now, and two maybe three rigs. I have 40 burgers, buns and cheese. And some sand which stuff for people that don't want burgers

Rick
March 5th, 2015, 08:25 PM
I have 16burgers,buns,bag of chips,case of water,2bags of charcoal,big grill and 4maybe 5 people now

Rick
March 5th, 2015, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah,and a beer truck.......that will climb the wall eventually......lol

Jackie
March 5th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Wow Brad! That's a lot! Thank you for contributing to this event.

I can't go, but if any of you live anywhere close to Evergreen and would like to meet up with me and borrow a folding banquet table, you're all welcome to use it. I also have a two burner propane stove (and probably some propane cans) you all can borrow if you think it's needed. Let me know. We can hook up somewhere tomorrow if you want to use it.

Brandtrbs
March 5th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Might have a +1

jpmutschler
March 5th, 2015, 09:22 PM
RIBS ARE DONE!

Rick
March 6th, 2015, 06:19 AM
headin up there soon........see ya when we see ya

Rick
March 6th, 2015, 07:27 AM
Ed is already on his way up there...im leaving soon....He is trying to get the spot right at the base of the 1st hill just up from where he was last year

sdhill
March 6th, 2015, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the corrections guys. :)

RSVP'd Yes:
Head Count
Rig Count
Meat
Bread
Side Dishes
Fruit/Veggies
Chips/Dips
Desserts
Condiments / Cheese
Drinks
Grills/Stoves
Tables
Garbage Bags/Clean-up

66sporttop

87LaredoXJ

Adaa60
Dogs
Buns

Condiments & Cheese

One Table
Trash bags

BlackTJ03

Brandtrbs
Dogs
Buns

Chips

Water

Bronco

Dan.Ark

dieseldoc

Foxtrot
40 Burgers
Buns
Sandwich fixins

Cheese

Grill
Two Tables

GaryG
Brats (4)
Buns (4)

Water

Geno

Cookies

Hot Chocolate

jpmutschler

BBQ Ribs!!!

Plates & Utensils

jtygartjr

MultiScuf

Rick
16 Burgers
Buns

Chips

Water
Grill, 2 bags charcoal

Salsa91
2 pk burgers

Propane

sdhill

Apples

Gatorade

southpaws3

Tazer

The StRanger

Salad

Cookies

Total:

Adaa60
March 6th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Guess I'm out.......
Had an employee decide to cus me out today because I refused to give her Saturday off last min to go shopping, because I wanted to go to our run. She pushed me a little too far for someone who only works 20hrs a week. She decided to tell me that her ability to go shoe shopping Saturday was way more important than my " planned off road adventures, and I needed to grow the **** up and be an adult" so I cut her ass a check and fired her. So now I have to work tomorrow

sdhill
March 6th, 2015, 02:32 PM
Guess I'm out.......
Had an employee decide to cus me out today because I refused to give her Saturday off last min to go shopping, because I wanted to go to our run. She pushed me a little too far for someone who only works 20hrs a week. She decided to tell me that her ability to go shoe shopping Saturday was way more important than my " planned off road adventures, and I needed to grow the **** up and be an adult" so I cut her ass a check and fired her. So now I have to work tomorrow
Wow.... some people.....how old is this girl? I'm sorry to hear about the whole situation.:erm: Sounds like its for the best though. She can enjoy shopping away her last dollar.:thumb:

sdhill
March 6th, 2015, 02:35 PM
All, I will bring the trash bags and condiments (mayo, mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce). Can someone else grab the cheese? Now that Rob is out:frown:

Brandtrbs
March 6th, 2015, 02:51 PM
No problem, can do

Brandtrbs
March 6th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Do we need anything else? Grabbing couple case water, hit dogs, buns,chips, now cheese.

Adaa60
March 6th, 2015, 02:54 PM
i still have a table you guys can use if someone wants to swing by my place in henderson this evening to grab it im in the trailer park across from mile high flea market

sdhill
March 6th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Ryan - not that I can think of. Unless you have a table? I don't think two will be enough. If not I may take Rob up on his offer as I'm going to Henderson right after work tonight.

Brandtrbs
March 6th, 2015, 03:06 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a table

94ToyBear
March 6th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Girlfriend is sick, not sure if I'll make it. Maybe this will be the run for my son and I to go on.

Anyone know the weather conditions ?

The StRanger
March 6th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Ryan - not that I can think of. Unless you have a table? I don't think two will be enough. If not I may take Rob up on his offer as I'm going to Henderson right after work tonight.

I have one and Shane has one.
Drop me a PM and you can pick them up.

jtygartjr
March 6th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Just wondering what the trail conditions are anyone up there post something? Remember last year's everything looked bad all the way there and the trail wasnt. Looking forward to it.

Chris
March 6th, 2015, 04:07 PM
How many are meeting in Conifer?

MultiScuf
March 6th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Conifer with what look to be my group of 4-5rigs I not sure yet though with what happening

GaryG
March 6th, 2015, 04:32 PM
I'll be running a tad late so will meet you all at the trailhead

xaza
March 6th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Was on the fence about making the trip since I don't want to drive XJ and risk having to make a last minute repair for it to get it's Spring revive work done next week. Don't want to tear up our primary vehicle with my ZJ being down right now. Now brother has decided to cut out his floorboards to patch but it was a poorly planned venture leaving him with holes in his floorboards that we will be patching either tonight or tomorrow. Looks less than likely for us but I won't call it a no just yet.

sdhill
March 6th, 2015, 05:04 PM
I will be in Conifer at 8am

MultiScuf
March 6th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Final count from what I know as of this time from me is +4 people 3 rigs

Brandtrbs
March 6th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Will meet you guys in conifer at 8, the dogs riding shotgun.

Jackie
March 6th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Have fun tomorrow everyone! I hope this nice weather holds for you! Take lots of pictures.:D

jpmutschler
March 6th, 2015, 07:14 PM
I'll be in conifer at 8-810.

javaman34
March 6th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Hope you all have blast. Details would be appreciated.

The StRanger
March 6th, 2015, 09:27 PM
Have fun tomorrow everyone! I hope this nice weather holds for you! Take lots of pictures.:D

yes I am very sad that I can't make it please give us lots of pics