PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Carburetor Cleaning / Rebuilding / Re-Jetting

The Dude
January 5th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Title says it all. Let me know the year/make/model and what you want done.

For a little extra scratch or some equivalent trade I'll show you everything you need to know to do it yourself next time and impress your buddies.

94ToyBear
January 5th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Ill be needing your expertise soon. I have a 01 cr125r and a 00 yz426f not running very well. I want to be tought to do it my self for the future.

The Dude
January 6th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Ill be needing your expertise soon. I have a 01 cr125r and a 00 yz426f not running very well. I want to be tought to do it my self for the future.

It's almost the season. Keep me in mind. I know this is typically a March/October business like sprinkler blow outs. I'm not going to bend anyone over like the dealerships either. Thanks for the interest. PM me when the time comes. I feel like I could make this a mobile offering as well. Within reason of course mileage wise.

94ToyBear
January 10th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Pm sent

The Dude
April 3rd, 2014, 03:36 PM
'Tis the season.. Wash the dust off from last season and get it over to me for a tune up.

Spring special - standard dirt bike carburetor cleaning - $50 (exceptions for more difficult and/or complex carburetors) Same day return typically. I am located in Littleton but would drive up to 20 miles for house calls. Discounts for multiple bikes - $10 off per bike after the first.

Need a new plug? Have a slip on exhaust you want to put on? Time for new tires, chain and sprockets, fluid changes? I can do that as well. Call a shop for a quote on the work and I'll do it for 60% of what they quote you.

The Dude
February 6th, 2015, 07:49 PM
Bump. It's that time again folks.. Has your scooter sat the whole winter with gas in it? Come over and we'll get her sorted out for the season!

Need; Oil change, chain tension, air filter, carburetor rebuild/clean/tune up/re jet ?

Play a couple rounds of disc golf in my backyard while you wait!

If you bring me a printed quote from a dealership I'll do it for significantly less money.

Do you have new parts you want to put on but don't know where to start? Need some guidance? Bring your bike over, grab your favorite beverage and give me a call. I'd love to meet you.

Cheers!

-Dustin @ 303-910-1020 (Ken Caryl/C470 and Wadsworth area)