PDA

View Full Version : Trail Clean Up

brody
April 5th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I have started to acquire burlap bags for the trail cleanup. The best source that I have found is smaller coffee shops as they generally grind their own coffee and tend to be run by 'tree huggers' who are more than willing to donate to a good cause.

So far I have 5. These bags will work great, are very durable and should last a long time. Any additional help gathering these would be appreciated.

I also offered to list their shops in vendors as a means of thanks, so keep track.

brody
April 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Please let's try to keep the posts in their respective categories. Post build ups in 'build ups', technical information, technical links, etc, in the 'technical' section, how tos in the 'how to' section, etc. This will make this site much more functional for everyone, new users and old.

I realize that many of the technical articles I just posted could just as well be under 'how to' and will probably duplicate them in this section as they apply. Additionally, many of the articles deal with Toyota specific stuff and could just as well be posted under Toyota. My thoughts were that these were technical links and so should be posted under the 'Tech' section, at least for a start, but , again, some duplication wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks