PDA

View Full Version : Sliders

Jed
October 4th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Looking for someone to fab me up some sliders for a 02 frontier cc long bed.

CS79bronco
October 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM
heftyfabworks.com in Colorado Springs does lots of Nissan stuff. Mostly Xterra, but also Frontiers. Great family owned business and they do great work.

ExplorerTom
October 5th, 2013, 07:04 PM
First Choice Fabrication in Denver has done my sliders and both front/rear bumpers.

dscowell
October 6th, 2013, 12:08 AM
You could even talk to Travis (Nativetaco). His brother fabbed up some for his Tacoma don't see why he couldn't do your frontier

Fordguy77
October 6th, 2013, 03:11 PM
I'd also recommend Steve(scoutman on the forum) he does custom fab, and is great to work with.

scout man
October 6th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Thanks Chris! He actually contacted me already and unfortunately I am booked solid trying to get a new business off the ground. But I did mention that if he cant find anyone else to do it, come back to me and we would find a way to make it work!

Jed
October 6th, 2013, 04:15 PM
heftyfabworks.com in Colorado Springs does lots of Nissan stuff. Mostly Xterra, but also Frontiers. Great family owned business and they do great work.
I like the fact they are a local company, but there prices are little steep.

Jed
October 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Thanks Chris! He actually contacted me already and unfortunately I am booked solid trying to get a new business off the ground. But I did mention that if he cant find anyone else to do it, come back to me and we would find a way to make it work!I would love for you to do them, you being so close. I understand you are busy, so maybee down the road.

scout man
October 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM
There is the possibility that I might find a little time in a few months if your not in a hurry. What are you looking for exactly? Round tube or square tube? Any pictures of ideas or things you like?

sunk
October 7th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Skinny Fabrication does great work as well