PDA

View Full Version : collision repair

Native ZJ
February 4th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a collision repair shop I might have to do an insurance claim so I do need an actual shop not just help.2008 Toyota camry possible frame work ran up on a curb doesn't look like steering but definite badly bent steel and broken tack welds. Not good

gm4x4lover
February 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Most of the parts that get damaged in a curb hit a usually bolt on bolt off parts. What did the tack welds brake on? Any pictures? I have done 100's of curb hit repairs.

Native ZJ
February 4th, 2013, 04:00 PM
The rail that runs under the radiator the entire width of the front end is badly bent on the driver side and where it connects going up the welds have popped apart. The only other part I see bent appears to be a bracket that connects it all to the frame, a bolt in part like you said.

Native ZJ
February 4th, 2013, 04:02 PM
I do have pics but can't post from phone to mobile site I can text or post later tonight

gm4x4lover
February 4th, 2013, 05:12 PM
719-238-8194.

Clickpopboom
February 4th, 2013, 07:51 PM
I'm the parts manager at a bodyshop in Centennial- We do both insurance and customer pay jobs. My desk is in the back so you'll probably never see me, but shoot me a message and I can give you the shop info.