PDA

View Full Version : Brody Fab Needed

Java
June 14th, 2012, 09:58 AM
I'd just PM you but I have pictures! As a test of the "no job too small" theory, I need to have a 3/4" nut welded to the end of my FJ60 bottle jack so I can use it with a socket (no idea where the factory crank handle is). At your convenience I'd love to bring them by...

Max
June 14th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thank you for your recent inquiry. Your message will be reviewed by the Brody Fab engineering team and you will be contacted shortly regarding your project.

Congratulations on selecting Brody Fab for your your metal and auto service needs. For over 100 years, Brody Fab has been exceeding the needs of industry partners and end users alike, and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. We are here to help make your dreams a reality!

Best Regards,
The Brody Fab Team

ColoJeeper
June 14th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I think this needs some more review....is that a grade 5 or grade 8 nut?

Brad
June 14th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Over 100 years! :thumb:

Brody
June 14th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks, Mac! I don't know if that was a left handed compliment or not:lmao::lmao:...Being around for 100 years....I only feel like it sometimes...

Paul, if you can swing by in the AM tomorrow before 12:00, I'll be happy to do that for you and will already be welding. The afternoon will work, too, but will have to be after 3:00. I anticipate being gone from 12:00 to 2:00 or so...Won't take but a minute..I have much the same set up on a jack of mine for the same reason..

Saturday may also work..

Email me: peterbrody4@gmail.com or call on the cell when you get up in the AM: 303-507-3066 before I start making noise.

Java
June 14th, 2012, 05:58 PM
It's a grade "from my misc. parts box" bolt. :thumb: I have work all morning tommorow and possibly a meeting between 3 and 4, I'll let you know as I do... saturday I'm on the trail run, you should be too!! I don't think you need much input from me so I'll swing by when I can and if you're not there I'll leave it on your front porch, we can square up when I pick it up. It's not a rush.

Thank you Pete!!

Brad
June 14th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Technically that would be a "from my misc. parts box" ​nut. ;)

Java
June 14th, 2012, 07:27 PM
:oops:

Java
June 15th, 2012, 04:31 PM
I think this needs some more review....is that a grade 5 or grade 8 nut?

It is now a new Grade 5, I was starting to clean the rust off the parts box one so it could be welded and realized I was saving myself about $.35.

Brad
June 15th, 2012, 06:40 PM
It is now a new Grade 5, I was starting to clean the rust off the parts box one so it could be welded and realized I was saving myself about $.35.

lol! I have caught myself doing that a few times!;)

Java
June 16th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Pete, I just got it, it's awesome. Great job as always!!!!! :thumb:

Brody
June 16th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Thanks! Glad it worked out.