PDA

View Full Version : Members Gone

Chris
June 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Carrying on Aaron's transparency about members vanishing to prevent posts of "What happened to..." I'm letting you all know that I have deleted Sunshine24 (Robyn) and Scrat (Chris) at their request.

Chris
June 10th, 2012, 10:38 AM
While I was at the admin panel for deleting members I also deleted the following who have not logged in for more than 60 days per our membership rules.

303yjchick, Addicted Offroad, beaker, drcoopster, Firefyterjohnson, flexytoy, iamjero, Nay, Not A XJ, racing616, Ralph, TOYOTAPARTS, TwistedBronk.

Yes, some vendors and longtime members too but rules is rules and anyone who doesn't have enough interest to even log in for 60 days is gone.

Chris
June 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM
FYI - We are at 217 members.

Patrolman
June 10th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks for maintaining the members Chris! Ugly job, but someone has to do it.

Chris
June 10th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Rock Rubi has also been deleted at his request.

Chris
June 10th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Deleting members and their posts causes some degree of incoherence in some threads.

Brody
June 10th, 2012, 04:39 PM
As my failing memory recalls, there were a few "Hey, maybe you folks need to read this" things that got posted on the forum. One of them had to do with deleting people who have signed up on the forum and haven't posted/participated in 60 days. If people don't have enough interest to post/participate in two months, then they don't have much interest, period. Not like a mess of Pms are going to get sent out. After all, if they haven't posted on the forum, they aren't going to get their PMs, are they?

When Chris, as the Admin, posts something, it may be a good idea to read it as it probably affects you in some manner as a Front Range 4x4 member...

Deleting members and their posts causes some degree of incoherence in some threads.

Most of us can deal with some incoherence and chaos in the threads:lmao:

Java
June 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Carrying on Aaron's transparency about members vanishing to prevent posts of "What happened to..." I'm letting you all know that I have deleted Sunshine24 (Robyn) and Scrat (Chris) at their request.

wow. I don't know what to say, that really sucks. two active, cool members. I'd ask why, but I guess that answer would already be posted if it was available, so I'll just go with good luck and sorry to see both of you go. that sucks.

Chris
June 10th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I guess I should elaborate on how deleting members occurs. As I think is clear most are simply deleted due to forum rules regarding logging in every 60 days at the minimum. Another way is by Admin choice if someone is being a jerk or disruptive in other ways, again violating rules.

The third is by member request as was the case today. Anyone that wants to be removed simply contacts me asking to be removed. With 200+ members I typically read the PM and delete them. Usually the individual will give a reason but I'm not going to debate their decision. If they ask to be removed, I do it. I also don't see any reason to post why anyone leaves when I receive a private correspondence, if they wanted it to be public they would have posted on the forum.

This isn't a part of the job that I enjoy but it comes with the territory. I don't like to see people that I like leave but when they send that message it's not like I can (or should try) to convince them otherwise. We're all adults and I really have no interest in spending time discussing what is obviously a decision the person thought through.

xaza
June 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM
rather disapointing to hear about all the members asking to be deleted, especially active ones. Only got to run on one trail with Scrat and he seemed like a pretty decent guy. Best wishes to them and will possibly run into them on the trail...unless they quit wheelin...:frown:

Chris
June 12th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I received this today from ROKTAXI:

Hey Chris, as you recall, I joined FR because we were planning on moving to Loveland. After much looking we decided to change course and look in GJ. We haven't sold our house yet but continue to explore GJ as our next home. With that said, the FR area is no longer on the horizon so I don't see any connection with the FR group in the future. What little contact I've had I really enjoyed but as this title says, it's time to let go.

My best to all those that I've met and I'll always be available (as long as I'm still in Moab) to those that need assistance or info.

Marty

Brad
June 12th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Marty is a great guy, never got to wheel with him but he helped immensely in Moab. I will miss him.

Chris
June 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Received today:

"Please add me to your list of removals, I don't foresee that we will be an "active member" as defined by the sites guidelines. Too many rules for my liking. I wish you the best in future endeavors. You're welcome to share my reasoning should it be questioned."

RedHurricane (Mike)

Java
June 12th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Happy Trails, Marty!!

Chris
June 15th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Deleted due to inactivity - not logged in for over 60 days - Black Magic, Blazerswampthing, FirefytrJohnson, JeffX, & OldBlueRangler.

Jim
June 15th, 2012, 08:02 AM
A question and a request:

Q) Do you contact the member and notify them about the pending removal (with a link to the rules too), giving them "two weeks" notice? As I see a removal as permanent, I'd think it a respectable courtesy.

R) Could you add their first name / some portion of their real name like you did with "RedHurricane (Mike)"?

Chris
June 15th, 2012, 08:53 AM
A question and a request:

Q) Do you contact the member and notify them about the pending removal (with a link to the rules too), giving them "two weeks" notice? As I see a removal as permanent, I'd think it a respectable courtesy.

R) Could you add their first name / some portion of their real name like you did with "RedHurricane (Mike)"?

No, I don't notify them and they haven't been on in 60 days, as an example the latest people haven't logged on since April 15th which means they haven't even looked at Trail Run sections which are visible to members only. That indicates a lack of interest. Everyone has to read the rules and the date they did it is recorded in their profile. I attached yours as an example. If they simply scrolled to the end of the rules w/o reading them so-be-it.

I'll add their real name if I know it but not if I don't. The idea here is to have this as automated as possible, I don't want to spend any more time than is necessary tending to disinterested people. My goal is to make the forum as self-sustaining as possible with minimal administration.

The people that do participate here are great people and the board is pretty much self-policing leaving administration pretty much to server related issues as it should be.

Remember, the goal is not to have 1000 or 10,000 members. The idea is to have people interested in wheeling vs web-wheeling. This has always been the policy which I established after participating in other forums and examining the user numbers. I won't name any forums but on "open registration" forums the typical participation is around 10% of the "active members" which strikes me as pretty silly and meaningless.

Front Range "active members" are 100% of the membership.

Bunyon & Babe
June 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Wow , Sure sorry to see Robyn gone. Scrat too but after seeing his Jeep up for sale on Craigs list it wasn't as much of a surprise as Robyn. Wishing them both all the best .

foxtrot
June 15th, 2012, 12:58 PM
what ever happened to Josh (Haku)? after I got done with BMT, he was just gone.

Chris
June 15th, 2012, 01:22 PM
That was under Aaron's administration which IIRC was documented somewhere along with a number of others who were removed and ultimately started their own club - The Colorado Trails Rats formerly Outkasts 4x4.

You reminded me of the exceptions regarding activity knowing you are in Oklahoma. Active military are exempted if they are deployed and cannot access the web as well as members who are employed where that's the case. Right now we have a member in China where internet access is not as we know it here and since he let me know won't get deleted.

RidgeRunner
June 15th, 2012, 01:23 PM
what ever happened to Josh (Haku)? after I got done with BMT, he was just gone.

*EDIT* Nevermind, Chris answered the question.

Max
June 15th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Front Range "active members" are 100% of the membership.

:thumb:

Chris
June 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
:rolleyes: After posting this I took a look at a few, this one stood out and supports my stance.

Members 13,157 Active Members 1,198 :lmao:

I wonder how "active" is defined there?

foxtrot
June 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM
thanks Chris! I hope to be back in Colorado soon so I can be a more active member. coming back in july/August for a 3 week vacation. might try to get on a trail or two when I come.

WDoG
June 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Thats why I like this place. Y'all are very welcoming and I can count on seeinf y'all on the trail not just on the web. Makes me happy to see that :-)

Chris
June 17th, 2012, 10:11 PM
jeepwheeler and his 6 posts have been deleted for violation of the "don't be a jerk rule."

mattzj98
June 17th, 2012, 11:56 PM
lol

sunk
June 18th, 2012, 01:13 AM
I like the way the site has been managed, I too agree that if you are part of the club you should have some interest or involvement. I also like the fact that it is a smaller club, not 1000+ members. Bummer to see Scrat and Sunshine go, they were good people.
Im sure that I could participate more, but I get involved just enough to not get deleted! And I almost always have a chance to get out and meet new wheelers!

Chris
June 18th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Trailrat99XJ asked to be removed due to "too much drama."

ColoJeeper
June 18th, 2012, 01:10 PM
so....who is selling tickets to all this drama...and can we get a comedy for a change?

Rick
June 18th, 2012, 01:26 PM
http://youtu.be/7798h1siNO8

Chris
June 18th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Your not the first to refer to people leaving and me posting it as "drama" Don. I don't know why making it public that someone leaves is drama myself. I figured it would save people from asking what happened to so and so and save drama as people try to find the details but apparently some people don't see it that way.

Should I revert to the old way of just silently deleting people and leave everyone to wonder?

ColoJeeper
June 18th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I'm just a smarta$$ by nature. I think it's good to keep it open and communicate. It just always cracks me up when there is talk of "drama" on a internet forum.

Always been my rule of thumb that if I wouldn't say something to somebody sitting across a campfire from them, I won't say it on a forum.

oh yea....and I stay away from that one feeling Brody has left cause I may need some more fabrication one of these days :lmao:

Rick
June 18th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't say something to somebody sitting across a campfire from them, I won't say it on a forum.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

4Runninfun
June 18th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Always been my rule of thumb that if I wouldn't say something to somebody sitting across a campfire from them, I won't say it on a forum.

That is a great way to go about things.

Jim
June 18th, 2012, 05:32 PM
I'd vote for openness as it reinforces the "group participation" focus. [edit: keeping it factual and simple, as it has been, is perhaps a good route]

With regards to "drama"... Perhaps I'm either insensitive or clueless as I'm just not seeing what some have taken as "drama" on the forum. It's fine I'm not seeing it. I'll just sit in my corner and be happy.

ColoJeeper
June 18th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Can I borrow your red crayon? I ate mine.

RidgeRunner
June 18th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Hmmm, I'm pretty sensitive as to what to/what not to say and I don't like to offend anyone. As I see it most of the "drama" going on is from people who got called out on something they shouldn't have been doing and took offense to it. And as for Pete(Brody) goes, anybody who had been around and payed attention will know that he calls things as he sees them and I have no problem with that.

Drama here is nothing compared to other forums. You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. I for one like it here and appreciate the honesty and openness when somebody gets booted or asks to be removed.

Keep up the good work Chris!

Backcountryislife
June 18th, 2012, 07:56 PM
the "don't be a jerk rule."

I think that's a pretty good rule!:D

The 60 day rule I'll likely not be happy about next spring... I've met quite a few people on here, and enjoy the smaller group feeling than any of the other forums I'm on...

But,

In the winter... at 8000+ feet, there's no wheeling to be done, and I DO NOT go down the hill (except to go to Costco once a month or Home Cheapot in evergreen here & there:D) and I don't drive this pig on the road unless I absolutely need to!!!

So not being a "web wheeler" I won't likely post much over the winter, like I did this winter which means I'll most likely be deleted again next year. I feel strongly that simply sending an automated message that someone is about to be deleted would be a simple answer. Someone who cares about the group, and is active in the community will hop right on here & remember to say HI to the folks he/ she hasn't seen in a few months, and someone who doesn't... well... easy enough, delete.

Just my take on things... and about the only thing that will remove me from this forum, as I enjoy the people I've met on here & hope to continue meeting new ones & wheeling with the ones I know.

I mean... delete me... and where are guys supposed to leave their doors when running spring creek???:lmao:

Chris
June 18th, 2012, 08:10 PM
No posting is needed Kaleb, log in every 60 days to see of anything's going on and you're good. The email reminder is something I'll consider during the off season.

Backcountryislife
June 18th, 2012, 08:22 PM
I keep the tab on my browser, but I thought I had it there last winter, so not sure how that works exactly. Maybe I need to click on that tab in order to be logged on?

For me... I'm a freak... the second I get on my sled, lights out, I forget about my downhill bike, my climbing gear, the H3, house maintenance, bills....:lmao: It's not a pretty sight. If I had an endless supply of race gas & parts, I'd probably never even come home!!!!

Sleds & meth... they'll both leave you broke... you've just got a SLIGHTLY better chance of keeping your teeth on a sled:thumb:

http://www.motivationals.org/demotivational-posters/demotivational-poster-18426.jpg

Pathrat
June 18th, 2012, 09:09 PM

That is a great way to go about things.

I agree; excellent rule to abide by.

As long as the topic of posts and members being discussed, I should probably clarify my rule. I keep an eye on the Facebook connection to the forum. I have deleted posts about people who are not there to see what was written nor have the ability to respond. I will keep doing that. People who might keep poking with a sharp stick after I have asked them not to will get removed.

I find it bad form to snipe about people or a group in an online space that allows those you are complaining about to not have an opportunity to respond or even know you are exercising your free speech about them, yet at the same time, giving others a means to join in with the insults. To me, THAT is drama.

Rick
June 18th, 2012, 09:19 PM
he calls things as he sees them and I have no problem with that.me too and I like it that way cause im the same way.

Chris
June 18th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Mattzj98, CodeXJ, Molley have each asked to be removed - see the Independance and Patriot Trial thread and you'll know as much as I do. :erm:

WDoG
June 18th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Holy crap....whats going on. I feel like after the Wheeler fun everything got real.

Maybe I'm just a new guy. But whats wrong with holding people accountable? If laundry has to be aired...why not just text someone? I just want to wheel and have a good time meeting new people. Chris I think you do a great job. Regulation is necessary.

I enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy wheeling. I enjoy my friends.

Serious Offroad
June 18th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Why not just let their time expire and leave their posts as is?

Seems to me that deleting a person's posts can lead to a lot of confusion within the threads that they are removed from.

Brad
June 18th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Drama is for PM not posting in threads.

WDoG
June 18th, 2012, 10:24 PM
^^^^ 100% agree

Serious Offroad
June 18th, 2012, 10:25 PM
I agree 99%...cuz sometimes you just need a little entertainment. ;)

Chris
June 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Why not just let their time expire and leave their posts as is?

Because they asked to be deleted, I'm an administrator and if that's what they want I respect their decision w/o question. In addition sometimes I screw up as I did a couple times recently when I deleted people along with all their posts which was not my intent.

Seems to me that deleting a person's posts can lead to a lot of confusion within the threads that they are removed from.

If someone posts something that is unacceptable it usually gets deleted along with posts replying to it since they no longer make sense and I try to keep it somewhat coherent. In the thread you're referring to became impossible as I doubt it makes sense at all now.

Serious Offroad
June 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM
If someone posts something that is unacceptable it usually gets deleted along with posts replying to it since they no longer make sense and I try to keep it somewhat coherent. In the thread you're referring to became impossible as I doubt it makes sense at all now.I see no problem with that at all, but if posts are deleted that are of a technical nature or otherwise within the rules....I think they should be left alone.

My $.02 only. You guy's make the rulz.....

Chris
June 18th, 2012, 10:44 PM
if posts are deleted that are of a technical nature or otherwise within the rules

Those would not get deleted, ever.

xaza
June 18th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I think that rather than just deleting a comment, you could edit it to say it "has been removed due to content" then you wouldn't have to try and delete any farther as long as everyone else follows within the rules there after and threads won't get incoherent. Hopefully can save you some time as well:D

Chris
June 18th, 2012, 11:00 PM
That may be doable, I'll give it a shot next time but the replies that quote it would need to be edited or something. The truth is doing this kind of editing/deleting is a nuisance since it would require me to read every post which may or may not be a practical use of my time.

I'll refrain from commenting something along the line that it's above my pay scale! :lmao:

I should also add that it's not uncommon for someone to ask me to delete their post after they have second thoughts.

Another thing I'll add is that the "report to admin" button is there for people to bring unacceptable content to my attention. :thumb:

xaza
June 18th, 2012, 11:03 PM
I'll refrain from commenting something along the line that it's above my pay scale!

LOL, I use that at work daily!

Chris
June 19th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Scrambler82, DETN8TR, UplandHawaii deleted due ti inactivity - had not logged in for 60 days.

Backcountryislife
June 19th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Another thing I'll add is that the "report to admin" button is there for people to bring unacceptable content to my attention. :thumb:

I think that's a very handy thing. On the forums I mod, some guys will report their own post, so they can delete if they can't figure it out... it goes to all the mods, whoever gets to it first, done.

It's a simple, quick feature that allows for the drama to be minimized before it gets out of hand, so you don't have to sort through 15 quoted posts, delete/ edit them, and have a thread full of nonsensical garbage. I think people are more likely to hit the report button than send a PM to an admin/ mod.

Chris
June 19th, 2012, 12:52 PM
It's a simple, quick feature that allows for the drama to be minimized before it gets out of hand, so you don't have to sort through 15 quoted posts, delete/ edit them, and have a thread full of nonsensical garbage. I think people are more likely to hit the report button than send a PM to an admin/ mod.

I agree Kaleb, funny thing is that IIRC I've gotten maybe 3 messages by that in my time as admin. I guess people assume I read every post of every thread and sit monitoring the forum 24 hours a day. (Barb would probably agree with that perception) The reality is that I've been working to make this forum independent of any administration at all. Of course there will be periodic drama created occasionally due to the nature of people in general but I honestly think if everyone would think for 30 seconds before posting there would be no need for any admin intervention.

At least that's my hope.

Backcountryislife
June 19th, 2012, 01:00 PM
way too much to ask...:cool:

So... you're saying you DON'T monitor every thread 24/7??? Weird.

Brody
June 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Of course there will be periodic drama created occasionally due to the nature of people in general but I honestly think if everyone would think for 30 seconds before posting there would be no need for any admin intervention.

Well, I am certainly going to try that...

Chris
June 21st, 2012, 09:42 PM
snowman, hausgauf, islador - accounts expired.

Chris
June 25th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Red creeper, shadyjk and ice horse have expired.

Chris
July 4th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Alpine Spirit has expired

gm4x4lover
July 5th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I hope I am not on the chopping block. Work has had me super busy.

Chris
July 5th, 2012, 02:38 PM
You're fine Nick, the "expired" people are those that haven't logged on for 60 days.

Java
July 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM
snowman, hausgauf, islador, Red creeper, shadyjk, ice horse, Alpine Spirit. cool names. sounds like we're losing superheroes.

Chris
July 5th, 2012, 04:17 PM
:lmao:

Brad
July 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM
snowman, hausgauf, islador, Red creeper, shadyjk, ice horse, Alpine Spirit. cool names. sounds like we're losing superheroes.
:thumb:

Chris
July 6th, 2012, 03:10 PM
bkhjeep & mikejones13 accounts have expired

gm4x4lover
July 7th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Cleaning house

Chris
July 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Cleaning house

Yes, but just people who haven't even logged in for 60 days. Some folks move, some have sold their truck, some just moved on...

otisdog
July 15th, 2012, 06:52 AM
I think the 60 day rule is quite appropriate.
This forum and group has the nicest people of any and I've pretty much made this my #1. On other forums - one in particular - which is in this state - there are too many Gods and I don't hang there much anymore. I do not like the "holier than thou" attitude.
I'm surprized at some of the people who have requested to be removed.
jim

Java
July 15th, 2012, 07:25 AM
It does seem that the people that complained about drama here took it with them when they left.

ctracy5
July 15th, 2012, 08:31 AM
It does seem that the people that complained about drama here took it with them when they left. X2. Sad to see anyone leave the group especialy because a few the people who requested to be removed really helped me out on the trails but the overall feel of the forum is much more relax now then it was awhile ago.

Kory
July 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
It does seem that the people that complained about drama here took it with them when they left.

Some of the people that created the drama are still here. Sooner or later more will see it and leave because of it.

X2. Sad to see anyone leave the group especialy because a few the people who requested to be removed really helped me out on the trails but the overall feel of the forum is much more relax now then it was awhile ago.

It is relaxed because everyone here currently did not see the drama or made the decision to tolerate it.

Backcountryislife
July 15th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Personally... I think we should get rid of that Kory guy.
He didn't invite me to run Holy cross this weekend which made me feel a little "dramatic"... so I think HE needs to go.:jiggy:

Kory
July 15th, 2012, 04:11 PM
He didn't invite me to run Holy cross this weekend which made me feel a little "dramatic"... so I think HE needs to go.:jiggy:

:rolleyes::p

Java
July 16th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Some of the people that created the drama are still here. Sooner or later more will see it and leave because of it.

It is relaxed because everyone here currently did not see the drama or made the decision to tolerate it.

you may be right. hopefully just the change of the mix will keep the BS to a minimum!!

Hypoid
July 16th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Sho is quiet...

Brad
July 16th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I chose Paul's (Java) advice, rise above it. :thumb:

Pathrat
July 17th, 2012, 09:31 PM

OMG that BackcountryDude is so catty, did you see what he said about Kory???? I am going to text him RIGHT NOW, he really needs to know what people are doing right in front of him!

Squshiee1
July 18th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Calm down Stephanie... no need to get your panties in a bunch! lol:D

Pathrat
July 19th, 2012, 09:58 PM
:lmao: Nice one Chase! You know how women love being told such things. Why, I feel better already!

Serious Offroad
July 19th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Some pending drama perhaps?

Pathrat
July 19th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Some pending drama perhaps?

OH YEAH, Imma get all up in this here!!!

Serious Offroad
July 20th, 2012, 05:45 AM
:lmao:

Chris
July 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Bronc_17113, COSXJ, Daurizio, Ironhide, Justin04Lj, PirateMcGee, squirlgod accounts have expired due to failure to log-in during the last 60 days.

Chris
July 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM
biglady112 & parachutadams accounts have expired due to failure to log-in during the last 60 days.

If you're wondering we're now at 188 active members . :thumb:

Chris
August 1st, 2012, 10:42 AM
Freetheirish's account has expired due to inactivity.

Chris
August 5th, 2012, 11:39 AM
BMXNBULLDOG's account expired

ctracy5
August 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM
shouldn't be much longer until we only have active members

Chris
August 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM
shouldn't be much longer until we only have active members

That's the goal Chris!

SpyderJeep's account expired today.

Chris
August 18th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Frisco31, HanzoStee, Keith98, Viperl accounts expired.

Chris
September 6th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Bernie, Cake, Mumbai & J33Ptj accounts have expired.

Southparkjk
September 12th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Chris
I have to go to Scotland on 10/1/12 for 6 weeks or so for work I hope to be logged back in before 60days. I'll be off shore working and have no internet so I'm just asking if you will not count me as a inactive if I dont make the 60 day mark?

Chris
September 12th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks for letting me know Richard, you get a waiver on the rule while out of the country. Sounds pretty interesting, make the most of it!

Chris
September 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM
1tongorilla - Last Login - July 18th, 2012
2000Durango - Last Login - July 19th, 2012
Ardent - Last Login - July 24th, 2012
Clutch211 - Last Login - July 23rd, 2012
Freakage - Last Login - July 21st, 2012
Jeepin Chef - Last Login - July 23rd, 2012
Lynusann - Last Login - July 28th, 2012
mikem - Last Login - July 23rd, 2012
SKIDROW - Last Login - July 28th, 2012
Stephen - Last Login - July 13th, 2012
vdubplate - Last Login - July 20th, 2012

Chris
September 27th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I've added the last login date since I still get people asking me what their password is because they can't log in. The reason former members can't log in is because they have been deleted per the rules which state your account will be deleted if you don't log in for 60 days.

FYI - We are now at 165 members. :thumb:

Chris
September 27th, 2012, 01:39 PM
I'll also take this opportunity to point out that before trying to log in this is clearly visible on top of the page. It should make it very clear to former members having trouble logging in.

Chris
September 29th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Another one

rustbucket - - Last Login - July 28th, 2012

Chris
October 3rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
A couple more - sfknick & Andy hadn't logged in for 60 days.

Popsgarage
October 5th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Lynusann - Last Login - July 28th, 2012

Just heard from Lynnsy this week. Was it a car accident at the end of July. Was riding with a friend and they were t-boned on her side of the car. Still in physical therapy and was wondering if I could shoot you a message about maybe getting her re-instated.

Java
October 5th, 2012, 06:37 AM
that's terrible, and PT is always tough. Hope she's doing well!!

Chris
October 5th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Sorry to hear she was hurt, send her our support and wishes for a speedy recovery.

The delete system I'm using isn't very forgiving but I'll see if I can reactivated her account.

Popsgarage
October 5th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks Chris!!!!!!

glacierpaul
October 6th, 2012, 07:30 AM
R.I.P. Pete Brody, you are missed!!

To Lynnsy, get well soon!!

Funrover
October 6th, 2012, 08:25 AM
R.I.P. Pete Brody, you are missed!!

To Lynnsy, get well soon!!

Well put. Pete we will miss you.

Lynnsy heal up fast.

Chris
October 8th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I will not be continuing this thread for two reasons, maybe really just one.

First, I'm automating as much as possible and this gets too time-consuming.

Second, IIRC in the next couple days Brody's name will come up. :frown:

Squshiee1
October 8th, 2012, 04:39 PM
:frown:

Brad
October 8th, 2012, 05:35 PM
His posts don't go with him do they? Some pretty valuable info in those. Also a bit of a legacy.

Chris
October 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM
No, Pete's posts stay just as everyone else's have except for a brief period when due to a malfunction posts where deleted with the person.

Rick
July 19th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Just heard from Lynnsy this week. Was it a car accident at the end of July. Was riding with a friend and they were t-boned on her side of the car. Still in physical therapyanyone hear how she's doing?,maybe I missed somewhere

Popsgarage
July 20th, 2013, 12:45 AM
anyone hear how she's doing?,maybe I missed somewhere

Not for some time now. I'll try to get a hold of her this weekend.