PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Bill at Bill's Englewood Drive Shaft!

Brody
April 26th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Just wanted to say THANKS to Bill at Bill's Englewood Drive Shaft for all the years that he has been providing members here with helpful advice, good customer service and, of course, stellar drive shafts!

So ....show some love for one of our favorite vendors and stick a Bill's Englewood Drive Shaft sticker on your shaft! Many different colors and sizes to choose from, too, including hot pink and a soon to be announced atrocious custom color!

RidgeRunner
April 26th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Where do we get those, what are the colors, and how much $? Bill did a great job on my rear shaft.

Brody
April 26th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Ask Bill about the colors. The cost is nothing.

I had to use the small ones on my set up, so you may be in the same boat with your Toy. I can have LaDawn grab some for you Monday and at least get them into the north end of Denver if that saves you some driving/time.

What he had when I was there yesterday:

Red, black, yellow and hot pink. I imagine there are a few more colors...Let me know so I can let LaDawn know. She is only about 2-3 blocks away from Bill's shop every Monday AM...

Clutch211
April 26th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Bill is a stand up dude! I am proud to support his company...

JCro99
April 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Hey I've always heard that I should get a Tom Wood's driveshaft (when I get my CV driveshaft for the rear). First I've heard of Bill's. Judging by the responses I should give him a shot huh??

Heather
April 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Nice avatar, John! I wish that they had the "can't beat my shaft" stickers in a size that would fit on my Jeep. Love my Bill's double-cardan shaft! He's an awesome guy!

Chris
April 26th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Yes, your search is over. Talk to Bill. :thumb:

MelloYello
April 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM
x2!!

pictaker
April 26th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I spoke with him about a one piece drive shaft for my Toyota. Very helpful and insightful guy... Now I've just got to bite the bullet. If it's not broke don't fix it right? Or should I just go ahead and do it? Comments?

Coonburger
April 26th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Bill's is the best period

Rick
April 26th, 2012, 03:35 PM
If it's not broke don't fix it right? Or should I just go ahead and do it? Comments? if you can afford to do it now it may save you a headache later on the trail; keep the old as a spare on your truck!!

TNT
April 26th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Top notch work!! Thanks Bill!

xaza
April 26th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks Bill! :D

You did first class work on my ZJ and I will be soon coming back when I get axles done on XJ

mattzj98
April 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks Bill! will always be coming back! my driveshaft took a BEATING on Carnage Canyon last weekend, BUT it looks like nothing but surface scratches since you went ahead and beefed it up with new tube on top of all the other work you did! THANKS AGAIN!

I will def. rock a sticker, hope theres a green one!

Heather
April 26th, 2012, 09:30 PM
If it's not broke don't fix it right? Or should I just go ahead and do it? Comments?
Fix it before it breaks is my theory - that's why we put a double cardan rear in mine almost right away - smoothed everything right out, too! He's really awesome, and I was surprised at how affordable!

Coonburger
April 27th, 2012, 05:50 AM
yup no offense to tom woods but bills shaft is soooooo much better than tom's LOL

Rick
April 27th, 2012, 07:28 AM
bills shaft is soooooo much better than tom's And here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::thumb:

tonkatoy
April 27th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Hey everyone, Thank You! I hope I can provide you drive shafts for years to come and when you come here you feel like family( Or better ).:frontrange4x4:

JCro99
April 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Bill, I'll come see ya when the funds allow!!!

Brody
May 1st, 2012, 06:04 AM
I have two white,one red, and two blue small Englewood Drive Shaft "You Can't Beat My Shaft" bumper stickers at my house for anyone up in this next of the woods that wants them. Let me know.

I have Dave's red sticker set aside and yellow ones for Robyn...

New colors are going to be available soon.

xaza
May 1st, 2012, 06:06 AM
I just talked to Bill yesterday and will be stopping by this week, will check to see if he has any new colors when I go in

transplant87
May 1st, 2012, 11:25 AM
bill is a great guy and can build some sick drive shafts. i dropped the full weight of my truck on my drive shaft and it only got a scratch. i would not got to any1 else.

Popsgarage
May 4th, 2012, 12:16 AM
YES! Bill is local and a complete badass! He does great work!

X2!!!!! I needed a pair of Dana 60 u-bolts so I went down to Bill's shop to buy a pair. We ended up BSing for about 40 minutes. And he just gave me the u-bolts. When everything is back together Bill I'll be heading your way.

Coonburger
May 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM
dang double cardon joint is messing up again might be visiting ya here soon

Brad
May 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Just called Bill. He is about $100 less than the Internet for my front drive shaft. Will be running by there probably tomorrow to get measured. :thumb:

Brody
May 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I was talking to him about the Rover drive shafts and he mentioned that to me, too. He is generally less expensive than most internet places, has stellar customer service, and does extremely good work. He also gives folk on the forum a discount, which was probably included in the price he quoited you if you mentioned Front Range 4x4 or my name.

Brad
May 7th, 2012, 04:20 PM
It was Pete! I would always rather support local business than out of state. :thumb:

Coonburger
July 5th, 2012, 09:55 AM
such nice shafts :)

Patrolman
January 18th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Just another happy customer of Bill's. :) Does great work and stands behind it. He will be getting work from me on my next project too.

upnover
March 10th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I went to Bill's this last week for my Land Rover DII Front DS. They did a awesome job and worked with me on the price. I also over paid with cash, Was in a rush to pick up more parts and gave the guy all my money (cash). He chased me out to the parking lot to give my change.

Good work , Good People.

Bill's is the only place to go!

Jason

Patrolman
March 10th, 2013, 09:45 PM
I have to stop in on Tuesday to get another driveshaft taken care of. Bill's is the only place I would take it to!

Coonburger
March 11th, 2013, 07:56 AM
hell yeah it is

Brad
March 11th, 2013, 02:55 PM
I went to Bill's this last week for my Land Rover DII Front DS. They did a awesome job and worked with me on the price. I also over paid with cash, Was in a rush to pick up more parts and gave the guy all my money (cash). He chased me out to the parking lot to give my change.

Good work , Good People.

Bill's is the only place to go!

Jason
That's who did my front shaft. Aaaaand who I am going to see for my rear!

Rob
March 11th, 2013, 10:32 PM
who I am going to see for my rear!

Your proctologist? :)

The StRanger
March 11th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Aaaaand who I am going to see for my rear!

:eek::lmao::eek::lmao::eek::lmao:

Rick
March 12th, 2013, 07:01 AM
walked right into that one.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Patrolman
March 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Dropped my shaft off at Bill's today. As always, great customer service. Shaft will have new u-joints tomorrow. :)

Brad
March 12th, 2013, 06:58 PM
:lmao: Oops. You all knew I meant my rear propshaft right? Hmm, that still sounds dirty. :p

Coonburger
March 12th, 2013, 09:35 PM
bill really does it all wow

Flyer
June 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Didn't get them directly from him but my lift installer did...am sure I paid a nice markup. They sure seem smooth and I ended up getting a 1310 for the front and a bigger 1350 for the rear (2012 JK). Yeah, that didn't sound good. Anyway, I'll go in to make sure things look good, and say Hi.

The StRanger
June 9th, 2013, 09:50 PM
I do my own joint on my DD. (It is stock)
When it come to replace a shaft, It will be a Bills ..