PDA

View Full Version : New Posts not shwoing up

Brody
April 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM
I am assuming that this is something that you are doing, Chris, so if it is it isn't a big deal.

Clicked on new posts, got "This forum requires blah, blah, between searches,. Try again in 3-6 seconds" Did that, same thing. Logged out, tried the same thing, got the same thing. Shut down the internet, rebooted, cleared the cache, yada yada, same thing. I guess I don't get to see any new posts for awhile:lmao::lmao:

Chris
April 10th, 2012, 11:32 AM
It should be fine now Pete, I was doing a bit of backup which really bogged the forum down.

Yeah, I should do it when it's quiet but needed it before I screw anything up. :erm:

Jim
April 10th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I tried to send a PM and the forum wasn't responding. Sent now. No biggie - just toss'n feedback as Pete brought it up.

SpyderJeep
April 10th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I am assuming that this is something that you are doing, Chris, so if it is it isn't a big deal.

Clicked on new posts, got "This forum requires blah, blah, between searches,. Try again in 3-6 seconds" Did that, same thing. Logged out, tried the same thing, got the same thing. Shut down the internet, rebooted, cleared the cache, yada yada, same thing. I guess I don't get to see any new posts for awhile:lmao::lmao:

WHOA! You shut down 'the' internet ???
Careful with that...
Ha ha ha

Brody
April 11th, 2012, 05:49 AM
WHOA! You shut down 'the' internet ???
Careful with that...
Ha ha ha

Yeah...HAHA...I got a PM from a mysterious alphabet soup "Federal Governing Body", too. They weren't happy:lmao::lmao: