PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Jeep Wrangler Robyn's Jeep Build

Brody
December 16th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Robyn has started the serious modifications on her Jeep. The first part is going to be the tubing fenders along with tube doors for summer. Both of these were ordered from JeepTubes out of Mill Creek Washington.

If you have a Jeep and are looking for some extremely well priced tubing products, check out their site at:

http://jeeptubes.com/

The products arrived very well packaged, are nicely made, and both the ordering and shipping were trouble free.

On an aside, their tubing doors, just by looking at them, along with being able to add a few extra inches, if needed, by using the 'special instructions', can easily be made to fit almost anything you want a tube door on.

More pictures will be posted as the install progresses.

Popsgarage
December 16th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Looking forward to this one.

Stephen
December 16th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Nice! Are those already notched?

Brody
December 16th, 2011, 11:14 AM
No, they aren't notched and are cut long on all pieces which allows for a lot of tweaking. I have both a notcher and plasma cutter, so that is minor. What is nice is that the same fenders that will fit Robyn's I can use on Chris' CJ5. You can also order then cut longer for more custom applications.

Stephen
December 16th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Cool. I would like to build some tube fenders. I have started them, but it gets a little complicated with the JKs, so they've been sitting for almost 2 years. :D

ColoJeeper
December 16th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Check out Ace Engineering for JK's....can get all four for around 600

Michael4rnr
December 16th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Looks like its going to be really nice.

glacierpaul
December 17th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Cool Robyn!! Cool Pete, fab it up!!

Java
December 17th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Awesome!! :thumb: That is by far the best deal going for tube doors. I'll be doing the same shortly, looking forward to seeing Robyns stuff.

Heather
December 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing this build!

Jackie
December 19th, 2011, 12:44 AM
I can't wait to see this! I want to get all the "Tupperware" off my JK at some point - just don't know what I want yet and have to save some $$$ for whatever it ends up being.

trailfiend
December 20th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Awesome! Perfect timing sharing that link ;) I was just thinking about building myself some tube fenders!

Looks great!

Cr33p3r
December 20th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Looks like two nice kits, does the fender kit have just the tubes or does it include the flat stock too?

Stephen
January 5th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Nice work, looking good!

Heather
January 5th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Wooot!!! Awesome, Robyn!

Popsgarage
January 5th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Right on Robyn!!! Bet you're stoked. Nice work, Pete!!!:thumb:

Brody
January 6th, 2012, 06:03 AM
**Note - the making of these pictures was extremely taxing on B-Rody's ONE feeling! So PLEASE, when commenting, refrain from the following words:
*Tiny, Slow, Old, Deaf*

Good thing you brought Twizzlers, Robyn!

What was really great was getting grief from both LaDawn AND Robyn...Hell, I was DOOMED.....

Thanks!

Oh...and it is one of those resonator style exhaust tips, a pretty nice one. Robyn is going to clean it off a bit and then post it up. Fits a 2 1/4" OD exhaust. Pretty decent tip, too, which is why it didn't get trashed..

glacierpaul
January 6th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Right on Robyn!!! Bet you're stoked. Nice work, Pete!!!:thumb:
X2!

RockyMtnHigh
January 6th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Nice! :thumb:

Java
January 6th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Looks great!!

Popsgarage
January 6th, 2012, 07:58 PM
I was just thinking about building myself some tube fenders!

Did you see the fender "skins" Alex? And the tubes to make metal fender flares! I thought those were pretty cool!

Brody
January 7th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Here you go Alex:

Front Cherokee:

http://shop.jeeptubes.com/product.sc?productId=69&categoryId=8

Rear Cherokee:

http://shop.jeeptubes.com/product.sc?productId=72&categoryId=8

You simply are not going to beat the JeepTubes pricing. Fast shipping and good customer service. Tube is very nicely packaged and very clean. A good deal. Mark is a good guy, too.

Stephen
January 7th, 2012, 09:08 AM
What was really great was getting grief from both LaDawn AND Robyn...Hell, I was DOOMED.....

Project yourself as the calm and assertive pack leader...

:lmao:

Brody
January 7th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Project yourself as the calm and assertive pack leader...

HA...against two women? I thought you were married....How often has that worked for ya?:lmao:

RockyMtnHigh
January 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM
STOP TALKING AND START POSTING PICS!

x2, no sh!t! :mad::lmao:

:pics::pics::pics::pics::pics::pics:

RockyMtnHigh
January 21st, 2012, 09:11 PM
I'll get pictures to be viewed here shortly...

Well, we don't have all night! http://www.fresh-hope.com/forums/images/smilies/tapping%20foot.gif

RockyMtnHigh
January 21st, 2012, 09:18 PM
Nice! :thumb:

Beefy
January 21st, 2012, 09:28 PM
Awesome!!

Heather
January 21st, 2012, 09:45 PM
Robyn they look SO great!! It was fun going to 4 to Go - I never noticed anything beyond the front desk the last time I was there, as I had a huge chocolate dog in my lap as soon as I walked in. That's a GREAT placed. They have what seems like pretty good prices on Optima, too! Great work, Pete!!! And Wheeler's the bomb diggity!

Rob
January 21st, 2012, 10:55 PM
Beautiful!

Popsgarage
January 21st, 2012, 11:54 PM
Lookin' good, Robyn!!!:thumb:Nice work, Pete!!!

glacierpaul
January 22nd, 2012, 05:42 AM
Saweeeet!!! Keep going Pete, and you will never get out of that garage!:thumb:

Clint Z
January 22nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
WOW they look awesome!

Brody
January 22nd, 2012, 07:53 AM
Thanks! It was a fun project!

Mark Cabral, who owns JeepTubes, makes some nice products. You can check out his JeepTube website here:

http://jeeptubes.com/shop

Check out his site as he has good products, excellent shipping times, and extremely good prices. He just sent me a picture of a brand new product, a Jeep Cherokee kit that replaces the cheese factory front bumper mounts, allows for both a winch mount and after market sway bar, and reinforces the steering box mounting point.

These same JeepTube flat fender kits will probably fit on FJ40s without much drama, especially when used in combination with the additional tube flares. If someone who owns an FJ40 wants these, contact Mark at JeepTubes with a length from front fender to back, and from the grill to outside fender length. If the standard Jeep kit doesn't work, Mark will add some tubing on request.

To add a bit to what Robyn said:

When I cut the Smiity Built tube rail in order to extend it to tie the down tubes into it, I was surprised to find my cut off blade sailing through the tube. Thinking that I was dealing with the baseline 1/8" wall tube, I thought that I had just gotten same very high tech cut off blades by mistake. Not so. The tube part of the Smitty Built sliders was a real throwback to the old days when they were making stuff out of tin foil and was what amounted to exhaust tubing...and not the good stuff. We are talking the cheese crap you get at Auto Zone when you need to grab a piece of exhaust pipe to do a little repair work. Needless to say, I was disappointed as I thought that Smitty Built had gotten beyond this, having dealt with some of their newer products. The design is strong enough, more due to the shortness of the Jeep between the plastic fender pieces and the center support, but it sure isn't anything that I would use or call a good finished product.

That said, I sleeved the cut pieces with a 10" piece of 'real' 1 1/2" tubing, the sleeved over the top of that with the closest tubing we could pick up, making this the strongest piece of the rail part. I extended the 3/16" flat body plate to allow for remounting of the rail. I rosette welded the old fender top into the new 12 gauge top piece for additional strength and added some flat stock for a plate gusset/tube tie in/turn signal light on the grill sides. I then added an additional piece of flat stock on the back(door) side of the fenders for both strength and looks.

Jeeptubes fender kits can be mounted many different ways, but what I did with Robyn's was to leave them pretty much the width they came in. Robyn had gotten the Jeeptubes Fender Kit (part #TF1)which had the straight returns back to the cab. We needed the wider section in the front (there's about an inch or so of excess tube at that end that usually gets trimmed off)) so I simply added the small bend. To make it easier for future "wide fender" builds, Mark has offered to modify his Narrow Fender Kits (part #TF2) that already have the extra bend in them, by making the front bend the same as the standard kit; we just need to let him know in advance. This gave her a flat fender width midway between the stock metal fender and the stock tupperware flare fender. It also allowed me to easily tie in the down tubes with the newly relocated rock rails, making for a very strong one piece unit. When the rear tubes are done, again using the JeepTubes rear kit, the side protection/tubing will extend from the front to the back, protecting the whole side of the Jeep.

The top picture is JeepTubes new XJ bumper mounting brackets. Contact them if this is something you are interested in. The second picture is how I received the tubing from JeepTubes. The last is showing the reinstalled hood bumper. I cut out (the new metal) for this and it mounts to the same holes in the factory fender underneath the new steel. FYI, there was plenty of room to stack the new steel flat top metal on the factory fender and allow the hood to close with no readjustment.

The picture of Robyn is of her doing a little Bondo sanding, smiling because she had just flipped me off...:D The last two shots are a side view of her Jeep right after she bought it and a front bumper/front end shot so that you can compare them before and after pictures. Personally, I am a bit partial to the new look...

Kory
January 22nd, 2012, 08:48 AM
Robyn, that looks BAD ASS! Excellent work Pete!

Brody
January 22nd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks again!

Here is a better comparison shot of the front end transformation:

Mporter
January 22nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Looks good. I still can't decide if I wanna just trim my fenders or tube em out. So difficult when not many people have done it so I have no inspiration/reference pictures

mattzj98
January 22nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
i like!

Chris
January 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Very Nice Robyn, well done Pete! :thumb:

Stephen
January 22nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Looking good!

:thumb:

Brody
January 24th, 2012, 07:15 AM
To add to what has already been said:

Mark at JeepTubes will customize any of the tubing products he already sells. All you need to do is to let him know in advance. For instance, if you are unsure of exactly how much tube you will actually need for a certain project, say for the tube fenders or a stinger, just contact him and ask him to add an inch or two where you think you will need it. He is one of the good guys and is very easy to work with.

Mark Cabral
www.Jeeptubes.com (http://www.jeeptubes.com/)
PO Box 12526
Mill Creek, WA 98082
email: sales@jeeptubes.com
425-478-6871 (tel:425-478-6871)

MelloYello
January 24th, 2012, 10:01 AM
That looks awesome!

ccbruin
January 24th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Front tube fenders make the front of TJ's look mean!

Kory
February 16th, 2012, 09:12 AM
OMG! Just found out I have 4.88 gears in my axles! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Sounds like a good reason to run 37's. ;) :p

Heather
February 16th, 2012, 09:15 AM
OMG! Just found out I have 4.88 gears in my axles! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!
Woot! That's great news!

Popsgarage
February 16th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Wait, you didn't know what gears you had????:D Definitely time for at least 35's!:thumb:

Popsgarage
February 16th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Do a little bit of work on the D30 and then upgrade to 35's and givver! Don't want you folding it up pullin' a Robyn!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Brody
February 19th, 2012, 07:35 AM
You need to feed that little dog, Robyn! He is looking at the PS pump like a treat....

ccbruin
February 19th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I almost picked up that PSC pump! It was a great deal

mattzj98
February 24th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Congrats on gears!!

Chris
February 24th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Where's today's report?

Oh, about the pup's diet…

Not sure what you're feeding that little dog but it was doing a good job of stinking up the room while I was talking to LaDawn today!

I'll suggest "Stinky" as a new name. :erm:

Brody
February 24th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Stinky is already taken. LaDawn says that Wheelers gas ALMOST equaled mine. Personally, I thought that a bit harsh.... I need to lay off the doggie treats, I guess...

Pictures coming. PSC pump is in, new steering box, new stabilizer, PS cooler, bled and no leaks. Robyn is going to come by sometime tomorrow to 'alter' some aftermarket 'bolt on' (those are the key words right there) mirrors so that they fit.

Typically rusted together assorted parts, not so typical adapting the PSC pump, which was set up for a hydro set up with special fittings, to the stock reservoir. Had to do a bit of mix and matching with the valve and ended up drilling out the stock valve to the PSC sized valve. I managed to bust the little POS plastic return line off the old reservoir trying to replace the old hose and clamp, which led to some other antics trying to get the new reservoir adapted to fit the PSC pump...The casing on the PSC was just a bit bigger and the clips that hold the reservoir on just a bit too small....You get the picture...

Beefy
February 25th, 2012, 06:18 AM
*side note - while driving home and talking on the phone to Heather, I got cop lights turned on on me. he asked me why I thought he pulled me over..I said, "um, no mirrors?" he smiled and was like, hmm, didn't notice that before, but no, I pulled you over for weaving. ROFLMAO I almost lost it! LOL I started laughing, he asked if I was drinking and I was like no (still laughing) "I just got the whole steering replaced and it's a little interesting to be driving" He said "Oh, you should get that fixed" I said I DID! TODAY! There is still a little air in the line, I was on the phone, oops *and I smiled big* :) No ticket, got his number though..beefy..we may need to chat, he was kinda cute :p

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's pretty funny.

On a side note...

he asked me why I thought he pulled me over..

I absolutely hate that question...

Brody
February 25th, 2012, 06:55 AM
You probably have air in the line, like I mentioned. Plus the fact that you have a high volume pump, which is going to make the steering more responsive. Adding a hydro assist will make the steering even more so, like Scrat is finding out on Kermit. You end up driving with your hands just touching the steering wheel....

I'll take it for a spin today when you stop by as well as bleed the steering again. We will probably end up bleeding that 1-2 more times before the lines are completely clear of air...

Chris
February 25th, 2012, 07:59 AM
oh..and Chris..you aren't suppose to be on the forum unless your in Hawaii..so buy the damn tickets and go! :) BARB!!!! You need to go where it is warm so we can live vicariously through you! :)

We leave Tuesday Robyn, I went home and searched for tickets. Found some under $400 and bought them. Barb didn't argue with any conviction. ;)

Funny story on getting stopped, that doesn't work for guys! :D

Popsgarage
February 25th, 2012, 11:33 AM
We leave Tuesday

Lucky B@$t@rd! I'll trade ya. You go to work for me in Aspen and I'll drag myself to Maui.

Chris
February 25th, 2012, 12:15 PM
I've paid my dues Jon, now it's time to reap the benefits. :D

Popsgarage
February 25th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Have fun and give a Big ALOHA to everyone form me. And I mean everyone you see.

Chris
February 25th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Fun is what this is all about, can't wait!

I'll be the guy walking down the street saying "Jon says aloha!"

Or maybe use Iona?

Popsgarage
February 25th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Adding a hydro assist will make the steering even more so

This is very true, and takes some getting used to.

Popsgarage
February 25th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Fun is what this is all about, can't wait!

I'll be the guy walking down the street saying "Jon says aloha!"

Or maybe use Iona?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Chris
February 26th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Nice! Now where's the video of you bobbing & weaving your way home? :lmao:

Chris
February 26th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Just giving you an excuse, you did say he came across as a nice guy.

"hello again officer, wanna show me your dash cam?" :erm:

Popsgarage
February 26th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Looks good! I really like the yellow (my favorite color). How'd the cooler fit for ya???

Popsgarage
February 26th, 2012, 11:01 PM
now I get to read up on modifying the air conditioning stuff to make it for on board air

Delete everything under the hood and get yourself a York compressor and install it in lieu of your current setup. You'd have to set up some kind of oiling system with your current gear. That means an oil separator. With the York, the pump has oil in it, just like the crank case of your Jeeps engine. The rod has a dart or leg that dips into the oil every time it make a revolution. Do your research on this one.

Brody
February 27th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Looks good! I really like the yellow (my favorite color). How'd the cooler fit for ya???

Nice cooler, but I am glad that it didn't have another coat of paint on it or it may not have fit.....

Oiler for the OBA is a Dayton product available at Graingers. Pretty much what I run on the Yota set up.

OBA information:

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?5054-On-Board-Air-Installation-Articles-and-Links

Link with the link to the oiler part:

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?3812-A-C-Compressor-as-Onboard-Air

Install in Chris' FJ62 with the oiler and manifold plumbed in:

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?4145-A-C-Compressor-to-Onboard-Air/page4

Brody
February 27th, 2012, 08:09 AM
I'll check out AA Pro Tools to see if I can get a tank with all the assorted junk for $10 or so. I am going right by there shop this AM on the way to Altitude Steel. I also have some odds and ends of air fittings, etc., so before you buy anything, holler to see if I have it. The main thing that I probably do not have is the in line oiler.

Check with Chris on the other manifold as it has a pressure release valve, pressure switch, air chucks X2 and an air gauge.

Brody
February 28th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Additional steering modification pictures:

Cr33p3r
March 22nd, 2012, 11:57 PM
Robyn it has come along way and looks good too!

Heather
March 24th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Yeah, you owe joining us for a night out, Sister (& Jon)! (I can barely type still). (Glad your stuff is DONE and hope the pup was okay!!)

Popsgarage
March 24th, 2012, 02:14 AM
What a damn job. Tunnel cover had 2 stripped nutserts. That required me to reach through the shifter lever hole and clamp a small vice grip to the stem of the nutsert while Robyn turned the ratchet. The transfer case skid plate had one rusted and stripped nutsert. That one we had to get out the trusty grinder and cut the head of the bolt off and shear the washer portion of the nutsert off the bottom of the frame rail. That also required a trip to Ace Hardware for new bolts and washers and a new shouldered nut to weld into the frame to replace the bad nutsert. Got to the part where we had to remove the shift lever and when I pulled it up and out of the transmission, the bushing on the bottom "ball" of the lever popped of and fell into the transmission. Looked down and into the trans, saw it stuck between the gear and the side of the case, went to grab it with my 4 jaw gripper and knocked it down into the trans. The 2 top transmission bolts are an E12 headed bolt. This required a trip to Sears to get a socket set that'd fit the bolt heads. They're kind of like a torx socket. Started to separate the transfer case from the transmission and noticed a significant gear oil leak. So off to the parts store for a new rear out-put seal. Figuring we'd need to pull both the trans and t-case as a single part we made a call to Chris (Scrat) for a helping hand. (Huge thanks Chris). Decided to pull the t-case from the trans before we dropped it, figuring we'd need to put a seal in it anyway, only to find it wasn't really a leak so much as a miniscule, microscopic drip so the seal went in the trail spares box so when the leak does get to the point it needs changed, Robyn's already got it. Once we got the trans out and got a good look at the pressure plate I was a little shocked to see the "fingers" that the throw-out bearing push against were worn paper thin and 2 of them were actually shorter by about an inch. The throw-out bearing was in such bad shape that it was just dragging every time Robyn pushed on the clutch. The pilot bushing that Summit Racing said was the correct part wasn't, so that required a trip to the parts store to get the correct part. We did actually manage to get the shifter bushing out of the trans by tipping the trans sideways and pouring the fluid into a drain pan. The bushing followed the fluid. Install was just the reverse of the install without all the problems. Robyn took it out and everything worked fine until she got to King Supers and I got a panicked call from her saying "something is making a terrible grinding under the Jeep". She jumped out and looked under the rig and said the front drive shaft came out. My dumb ass forgot to tighten the transfer case side bolts of the driveshaft with the wrench and they came loose. Ran over to where she was at with the wrench and pulled the axle side of the shaft, she drove the rig back to the house and I re-installed the front shaft and did a last double check of everything else and we went for a test drive. Everything seemed to work perfectly. Sorry for the panic moment, Robyn, still feel pretty stupid about that. Hope the clutch works well and gives you a nice long service life. And again a huge thanks to Chris. Don't be angry at him, Heather, it was my fault he was late. Sorry I didn't make it. Hope you guys had fun at Rockabilly night. Had fun working with the two of you tonight.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Brody
March 24th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Wow....Sounds like a real piece of cake/walk in the park kinda day/repair. Not....

I notice that it isn't ever the huge major problem stuff that is the time killer. It is all the unforeseen little bullshit that gets you....and once that stuff starts, it just seems to snowball...

Glad that Chris was able to help. Sorry that I wasn't. Glad that you got the whole deal in and running! Probably looking at 70K miles +- before having to deal with that stuff again....

Hypoid
March 24th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Soooooo, who knew all the right words?

Robyn, now that you have a decent clutch, you might be able to start breaking driveline parts. :D

Popsgarage
March 24th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Blah Pops...guess what...NOW I know what it's sounds like if it breaks

Yeah, lets hope that never happens!

Wow....Sounds like a real piece of cake/walk in the park kinda day/repair. Not....

I notice that it isn't ever the huge major problem stuff that is the time killer. It is all the unforeseen little bullshit that gets you....and once that stuff starts, it just seems to snowball...

Exactly right there, Pete. Each "little" thing takes time and that time adds up quick. Got done around midnight.

Robyn, now that you have a decent clutch, you might be able to start breaking driveline parts.

Not for at least 500 miles.

Entertainment value was high!

Yeah it was. Thanks again Chris!

mattzj98
March 24th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Wow, good job guys! Jeep is sweet as always Robyn! Gotta tell us how the new clutch feels! =D sorry I couldn't help, work and all.. =(

otisdog
March 25th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Nutserts suck
Jim

scout man
March 25th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Wow, I have never had that kind of trouble removing a transmission. For me it is always the re-installing where the trouble starts! Its amazing how much trouble getting that thing back in the right place can be sometimes! Glad to hear everything is back to "new" again!

Popsgarage
April 5th, 2012, 10:31 PM
SWEEEEEET!!!! Lookin' good as always!

Brody
April 6th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Thanks! Now I just have to do the "make pretty" stuff.

I didn't like the weak design on what I have seen on the hinges on other manufacture's stuff. It looked like a "Oh hell, now we have to attach the damn things" make do arrangement. I also wanted to keep the doors all the way inside the actual door frame. The vertical tube allowed for a strong attachment/locator and will look sweet when it is finished. Should be done today and just waiting for the professional "Robyn Paint".....

Beefy
April 6th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Looks awesome!!

Popsgarage
April 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM
professional "Robyn Paint".....

Are we talking about the same Robyn????? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cr33p3r
April 7th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Looks good guys, Sun Yellow hahaha, I think between you, Jon and me we are going to have some of the brightest rigs on here next to Matt and the sonic green!

mattzj98
April 7th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Looks like ure giving me a run..! To the paint store off I go! Haha

Looks great Robyn, def. Jealous about the tube doors!=D

mattzj98
April 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Not even close! Look at those BLACK RIMS! HAHA

Heather
April 7th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Slick!!!!

scout man
April 7th, 2012, 06:01 PM
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hfimho

heather, forgive me if you know this already and dont care, but when you use your tapatalk it is mapping your location onto the site everytime. Maybe I am abnormal in this, but I really dont like my location constantly posted onto the internet. Lots of safety issues there. Just wanted to point it out in case you didnt know it was happening.

Heather
April 7th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Holy crap, I didn't know that!!! Thank you. I am hoping I've turned it off. That's just weird and creepy. Thanks again for the head's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popsgarage
April 7th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Hell to the yes Jon! You know these skillz!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks good Robyn!!!!

scout man
April 7th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Thanks again for the head's up.
:thumb:

Beefy
April 8th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Once again, it looks great!!!

Kory
April 8th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Robyn those tube doors look great.

mattzj98
April 14th, 2012, 11:23 PM
was a great day! those tube doors sure do look awesome btw!!

Popsgarage
April 14th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Yeah, they'll be a really nice addition come wheeling time.

Popsgarage
April 14th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Was a blast! We'll do that again for sure!

mattzj98
April 14th, 2012, 11:31 PM
im coming for seconds on Friday After work! Robyn, you coming?

Popsgarage
April 14th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Gitterdun!!!!!

Heather
May 7th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Woot!!!

glacierpaul
May 8th, 2012, 06:05 AM
waiting on mr. brown......:lmao:

Heather
May 10th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Those're HAWT!! Yay!!! Cat-like, you will be!

Cr33p3r
May 10th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Nice, hopefully one of these days I can get one too.

Brody
May 10th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Nice. Those are tried and true...

glacierpaul
May 10th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Saweeeeeet!! Guess I know what Pete will be doing soon!

glacierpaul
May 10th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Let us know if you need help or want me to get in the way!!!!!:lmao:
Git R Done Robyn:thumb:

Stephen
May 10th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Nice! Good luck on your install!

Popsgarage
May 11th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Should be a nice addition to the ever continuing saga that is Robyn's Jeep Build!!!!!!!:D

Gossamer
May 11th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Looks good !

Popsgarage
May 11th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Easiest install ever on that little yellow rig. Murphy was not present today.

Heather
May 12th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Very cool! It's yellow!!

Cr33p3r
May 12th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Like everyone else said NICE!!!

Brody
May 12th, 2012, 05:26 AM
That is nice and a lot better than what was on there!

Heather
May 20th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Looking AMAZING, Robyn!!!

mattzj98
May 20th, 2012, 09:44 PM
That looks awesome!! Love the stinger on there.. makes your jeep look tough. The old bumper looked pretty protective, this looks like its out to find trouble =P

ccbruin
May 20th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Looks good!! in fact, we will have very similar front bumpers in short time!

Stephen
May 20th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Looks great, Robyn!

Popsgarage
May 21st, 2012, 12:49 AM
It's getting there. Can't wait for next weekend.

Michael4rnr
May 21st, 2012, 02:33 PM
Looks really good Robyn.

Java
May 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM
Looks really good!!! The old one is going to look really good on my Jeep too! :thumb:

Brody
May 22nd, 2012, 05:13 AM
Looking good! I knew the stinger was going to look great! It is going to add a bit of safety when everything is all tied in together, too.

glacierpaul
May 22nd, 2012, 05:14 AM
Lookin Sweet Robyn!

Brody
May 25th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Looking good!

Cr33p3r
May 25th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Looks good Robyn, Is Jon going to put any cross braces at the top?

Java
May 25th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Looks really good!! :thumb:

Stephen
May 25th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Looks great, Robyn!

Rick
May 25th, 2012, 10:09 AM
that looks Great!!!!!

Rick
May 25th, 2012, 11:03 AM
very cool!!!

Beefy
May 25th, 2012, 11:40 AM
That looks awesome!!

Kory
May 25th, 2012, 01:09 PM
here's to hoping it never actually has to get used :p

Do you ever plan on going over anything that there is a possiblity you may use it? :p

Kory
May 25th, 2012, 02:13 PM
lol, now your funny Kory come to 21 Road with me later this year and on the Ouray thing this summer :p

You had the chance with the Moab trip. :p

Jackie
May 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Looks Great, Robyn!:thumb:

Popsgarage
May 25th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Jon surprised me with some allen bolts yesterday...so changed out all the bolts ...someone wants to steal the winch, they are going to have to take the whole bumper off AND have 2 different sized allen's

Three sizes actually, all torqued down to a respectable sixty five foot pounds. Was an awesome project to work on and I had an absolute blast. I'm glad you had fun and was laughing as you drove away giggling.

Rob
May 25th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Looks great, Robyn. Now when are you going to wheel that shiny yellow hunk of Jeep? :D

Beefy
May 25th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Looks great, Robyn. Now when are you going to wheel that shiny yellow hunk of Jeep? :D

:lmao:

The rig looks amazing. Let's go scratch it and get it dirty. :D

Heather
May 26th, 2012, 05:40 AM
The finished product looks amazing. I thought it looked amazing when I "enlarged" the photos on my phone, but holy cow, that didn't do it justice and I thought it was cool then!! Nice touch, with the signature, hee!!! Can't wait for mine, going to make Cracker look so cool! Oh, and safe.

Brody
May 26th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Nicely done! I like the finished product!

mattzj98
May 26th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Looks really nice!