PDA

View Full Version : Removing Subscribed Threads

dannanw
December 6th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I cant for the life of me figure out how to not auto subscribe to threads, I have unchecked the box but it still does it. I get e-mail on my phone and it seems like I get 10 e-mails per day. Thanks for helping a dumb redneck with a computer.

Brody
December 6th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Hey, you are not alone and I am a moderator. Aaron, Chris or Jock can help more than I can. I have never subscribed to any threads, but I have a screen that sometimes pops up (see: dumb redneck with a computer...haha) that I have no idea where it comes from, appears randomly, doesn't stay up long, and I cannot find it when I try, that shows random PM messages that I have already read and/or deleted. Go figure...

One of those guys will get you dialed in...

RockyMtnHigh
December 6th, 2011, 08:50 AM
On the tool bar above, click on Forum Actions (down arrow next to it), then click on General Settings. Once you're there, under Messaging & Notification on the left side you'll see Default Thread Subscription Mode and to the right a drop down with several selections including Do not subscribe. From there at the bottom of the page click on Save Changes and you're done.

Brody
December 6th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Ha.....I don't know how to take your last post. SURE, you helped him, but did you even mention the problems I described? NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You just shined them on like I am a delusional old man and am seeing things....

RockyMtnHigh
December 6th, 2011, 09:19 AM
You just shined them on like I am a delusional old man and am seeing things....

It's my version of LaDawn's "Hmmmm!" :lmao:

Seriously though, I don't know why you would get that if you've read all your PMs and was going to leave that to Aaron or Chris.

Brody
December 6th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Well, some days, if it weren't for flashbacks, I would have no memory at all....:lmao: and it is a computer...It was just odd stuff that doesn't seem to get in the way of anything else...

Chris
December 6th, 2011, 09:46 AM
^ I suspect what you said also explains whst you're seeing Pete. :smokin:

Brody
December 6th, 2011, 09:51 AM
I suspect what you said also explains what you're seeing Pete.

Hmmmmm....does this explain the visions, too?

Brody
December 6th, 2011, 04:09 PM
It is all sooooooo confusing....:confused:

So...did you manage to get the problem sorted out??

dannanw
December 6th, 2011, 08:30 PM
I thought I did that already....but I did it again, so for now I think it is fixed. Thanks for the info, and the info on flashbacks.