PDA

View Full Version : Colorado pinstripes

Colin
October 20th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I want to get rid of or at least take the edge off these straches i got on yankee hill, how should i go about doing this?? or should i go to a professional to get them out, and if so where? close to golden would be preferred.

Jackie
October 20th, 2011, 11:49 AM
X2 for Chris! He did a great job on my Jeep!

(Hint... the kids like pizza and Dr. Pepper)!!!

Popsgarage
October 20th, 2011, 05:07 PM
I know a guy that can buff pretty well...at least that's what people say!

Sounds like you need to start a side business and put Nick to work for ya, Chris. That way he can buy his own parts.:D

Chris
October 20th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Ah, an experienced Dad comment! :thumb:

Colin
October 20th, 2011, 07:42 PM
What time on sunday would work for you?

glacierpaul
October 20th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Sorry about the pinstrip action, post up some before and after shots of Chris's work!

Colin
October 20th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Sure, could you pm me your adress? and ill be there at one:)

Colin
October 20th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Sorry about the pinstrip action
Dont worry about it!

mattzj98
October 20th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Sorry about the pinstrip action, post up some before and after shots of Chris's work!
I think the hood of my bimmer is as good of an example as it gets.. I was going to buy a new one.. won't need one now

Popsgarage
October 20th, 2011, 10:01 PM
experienced Dad comment!

My son actually works for me now. So, yes.:thumb: Wish he coulda' started earlier, like when he was 12 and was an absolute PITA.:mad:

Colin
October 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Chris is amazing!!!!!!!!!! all the straches are gone, pics coming soon!

Beefy
October 23rd, 2011, 07:53 PM
Sounds like you need to start a side business

I agree! I'd pay to have both my vehicles done. The DD has sap on it and needs a wax before winter and the rig could use a wash for a change. :D

Beefy's Girl
October 23rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
Oh and I think Beefy would pay to have my Jeep done as well :D Especially since he currently has no free time :bowdown:

glacierpaul
October 24th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Chris, I have one up'ed the whole business venture. Have a generator and hang out at the end of a classic "pinstriping" trail, and be "open" for business:D

dcoop
November 9th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hey, I want to get in on this! My dad and I tried to start a detailing business along side the exotic car rental business, didn't work out to well.

Anone north of denver in need of some polish or wax before winter fully sets in? I've already got my rig waxed for the winter.

mattzj98
November 9th, 2011, 07:11 PM
or you can set up at Cherry Creek HS parking lot and get all the cars who got keyed.. oh wait, my yota still isn't fixed lol