PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger tests Hummer H2

Java
October 7th, 2011, 09:45 PM
I guess I should apologize for posting this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wymGZEaCTA&feature=related

scout man
October 7th, 2011, 09:53 PM
wow, that thing really doesnt have any flex does it.

RockyMtnHigh
October 7th, 2011, 10:09 PM
That must have been back in 2003, because Arny is all kinds of flabby now!

Hypoid
October 7th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I needed something to laugh about, thanks!

glacierpaul
October 8th, 2011, 05:15 AM
I needed something to laugh about, thanks!
Yes, thanks Paul! Love Arnold throwing him out of the drivers seat!
And how pathetic that H2 looked "wheelin", if you call that wheelin, looked more like the roads I live on.

mattzj98
October 8th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Ha! I wish my jeep could do such difficult trail! I guess ill get back to sleep and jeep dreaming...

Aaron
October 9th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I can't tell if some of you are dissing H2s or just that video. If it's the former, end it. We have H2 owners on the forum and they do great despite the comments above. Hell, we've had Subarus and vans and Audis who have gone wheeling with us. We also have had jeeps struggle with the "easy" stuff.

We're a group about all makes and all models. It doesn't matter what you drive. Show the Hummers some love.

Backcountryislife
October 9th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Nah man... those humher guys are all gapers;)

Some hummer owners definitely ask for a little picking on, though! Since buying my 3 I've seen some conversations that are pretty funny... but most of them are just another rig trying to go play! (or... do laps around the mall with 24's on... whichever!!!) :D

glacierpaul
October 9th, 2011, 07:42 AM
I definitely meant no dissing, that video was hardly a test as so named, I mean, I expect Arnold to do the "rockgarden" to test it out:)

Java
October 9th, 2011, 07:47 AM
IMO everyone and everything that showed up for that video shoot is asking for it! H2s are not my cup of tea but fine for someone else. Not my intent to dis them by posting this, just giving everyone a WTF moment. I do like the H1 and H3, and I think if Hummer had made the pickup truck version of the H3 in a two-door short bed they would have sold a ton of them and maybe still be with us. I see one of the trucks a few times a week and can't help but think that every time I see it. It is true that the H2s have little flex, and the roads in that video were not hard at all, but I have yet to wheel with one so I'll reserve judgement for off-site comments at a later date.

I like the idea of mandatory pushups after a trail run, maybe we can get that started...

mattzj98
October 9th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Aaron, its not that we're laughing at the Hummer. We are laughing at the fact that Arnold said "ill show you off road driving" or something close to that, and then he goes on a dirt road that my toyota matrix could do full of groceries. I guess we are laughing at their idea of 4wheeling if that makes sense?

Hypoid
October 9th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Cheesy productions make me laugh. It's pretty sad when a kid does better than a pro(?)!

Stir some macaroni in with this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMobT0nVIBg&feature=player_embedded

Popsgarage
October 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Cheesy productions make me laugh.

430,501 plus miles!!!! Holy......!

jesse05lj
October 9th, 2011, 10:48 AM
funny Video!

Mr6dwg
October 9th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Thanks Java. That was too cool.

Aaron
October 10th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I can tell I was a bit cranky after a 23 hour trip from Finland so I probably came off a bit strong. In the end, what I meant to say was, if you meant no harm, please disregard. I assume that no one meant any harm. I just needed to throw it out there and look like the angry dictator I am :)

jesse05lj
October 10th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Funny!

Popsgarage
October 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM
23 hour trip from Finland

You got to go to Finland!!!:mad: Lucky b@$t@&d. Hope you had fun. I've met some very pretty girls from that part of the world.:thumb:

Jackie
October 10th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Funny thread:lmao:... How do you spell "Arnold" if you can't pronounce the "r"? (just asking...)!

And FINLAND??? (I want your job!!!)

Edit: And I mean no offense to anyone with a speech impediment. I have a childhood friend that cound not pronounce the "r" and we joked about spelling a lot. It was all in fun!

Heather
October 10th, 2011, 08:06 PM
How do you spell "Arnold" if you can't pronounce the "r"?
Aaahhhnald.

And that's a very girly-man trail they were on. No offense to any girly-men out there.

mattzj98
October 10th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Im offended Heather!

RockyMtnHigh
October 11th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Im offended Heather!

Says the guy who posted a picture of himself with his underwear hanging out! :lmao:

mattzj98
October 11th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Says the guy who posted a picture of himself with his underwear hanging out! :lmao:

shh! nobody was supposed to know! besides, was busy swapping springs lol

Heather
October 11th, 2011, 06:59 AM
:lmao: