PDA

View Full Version : Stay the Trail plates

Popsgarage
October 4th, 2011, 04:30 AM
Hey, guys, check these out. Don't know what anyone else thinks, but I'd like to see these come into production. Great program with an even better way to get some money flowing that way. Gotta put plates on them rigs anyway, might as well be these. :thumb:

Brody
October 4th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Gee, you are up bright and early....

Thanks for the post!

These were mentioned before on this thread:

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?11241-quot-Stay-the-Trail-quot-License-Plates

I didn't follow the discussion all that much, just posting the link so that you see what people thought. There were petitions that were going around that people signed, plus a link to the plates, etc.

Stephen
October 4th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I did the online petition a while ago in both my name and my wife's.

mattzj98
October 4th, 2011, 01:46 PM
My whole family has signed it about a year or two back. Still nothing though =(

jesse05lj
October 4th, 2011, 02:11 PM
me and my wife have already signed it at High Country a while back! Ya i'm curioushow many more signatures we still need? does anyone know?

jesse05lj
October 4th, 2011, 04:14 PM
you would think by now they would have got that many signiatures!

jesse05lj
October 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
let me know if you hear anything!

Popsgarage
October 6th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Gee, you are up bright and early...
Never went to bed. Pulled a double that evening and getting ready to pull another right now. Sometimes working for a living sucks dingles off a monkeys butt.

Popsgarage
October 6th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Sounds like we need to get more folks to sign up.

Zukrider
October 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM
yes, yes we do. the count is in the 1700 range as of now, and we only have until april to get it done, or start all over. there is no obligation to buy, so sign the online petition, and help out a great cause! with all the web wheeling we all do, you know youve done less with your time. so spend the 5 minutes or less, and get it done!

thank you!

Pathrat
November 27th, 2011, 06:33 PM
bump. If you want this to be an option for everyone, and you have not already signed, Stay the Trail is still accepting signatures for the online version of the petition.

http://www.staythetrail.org/plates/

mattzj98
November 27th, 2011, 06:41 PM
with all the web wheeling we all do, you know youve done less with your time. so spend the 5 minutes or less, and get it done!

umm.. who's web wheeling?

Anyway, does anyone know what is the count on the petitions? or at least how to check? I've tried their website but no luck

Popsgarage
November 27th, 2011, 08:14 PM
No clue. I think I've seen it somewhere. I'll check around.

glacierpaul
November 28th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Totally forgot about this... just signed up with a 4 plate count, hope it helps. Will tell my 4X buddies too.

Stay The Trail Ambassadors
February 23rd, 2012, 11:06 AM
Looks like we hit our magic number last night. Would really help to be over, just incase there are duplicates. The trick with this petition is that they count each person who signs, not the number of plates they would get. So you can help us by signing it yourself, then having your kids sign it (if they drive), have you wife sign it, have your parents sign it, AND have your friends sign it.

The big trick now is that we need to have someone in the state legislature sponsor us. If you have any personal connections with someone, please let us know!