PDA

View Full Version : anyone going from St Louis to Denver?

scout man
August 22nd, 2011, 09:02 PM
I have a dana 60 sitting at a buddy's garage that I would like to get out here if anyone is going through there in a truck. Ill pay you for your help, we can figure that part out if anyone is interested. Just thought I would throw it out there! Thanks!

4will
August 22nd, 2011, 11:03 PM
Maybe.

I am thinking about driving my suburban and trailer out this fall. I am hoping to find some people who need some stuff hauled to help offset the fuel cost. I am coming SC to Denver and could take whatever route.

All of that said, I don't know when. What is your timeframe?

scout man
August 22nd, 2011, 11:15 PM
No timeframe at all. I will most likely be able to get it at christmas if I drive home, but then again if its already out here, that opens the option of flying home, which might be nice. I may be through there before then, I may not... never know where work will take me. In fact, I was there last night... in a truck, but wasnt able to get the axle. Let me know when your coming through, and if I have not been back yet, then we can work something out! I honestly probably wont run this axle for another year or so, just got a great deal on it from a buddy, and someday I should get it out of his garage for him!

4will
August 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM
You sound as sure about your plans as I do about mine. I'm not entirely sure when but sometime between now and November. My route will depend on who else needs what hauled. I am going to being trying to figure this out so I don't end up travelling with an empty trailer again (last time I didn't start looking for stuff to haul until a week before I left - mostly because I wasn't sure when I was leaving, imagine that). I'm hoping to be able to help a few people like you out in exchange for some gas money. I know what a bummer it is to find a great deal that is a long way away and not have a cheap way to ship it. Just did the same thing with a 60.

So I'll keep in touch with you as I figure this out. If in the meantime you end up there and get the axle let me know.