PDA

View Full Version : Johny Park on friday evening

mattzj98
August 17th, 2011, 12:01 AM
a friend of mine finally decided to take his cherokee out on trails (first time in... ever?) so we are going to do the johny park trail since its not too difficult. Because i work friday, we wil head out of denver at about 3 so my guess is that we will make it to the gas station in Lyons by 4 or 5. i expect to exit the trail at night so if you want to test your lights out, it's a good opportunity!

I will not be taking my jeep so if anything, look for a white cherokee with lots of lights :thumb:

Java
August 17th, 2011, 08:03 AM
wow, I may actually get off work early enough, and I LOVE night runs!! I won't know for sure until Fri morning, but I'm a motivated maybe.

mattzj98
August 17th, 2011, 01:01 PM
That sounds good. The more the marrier!;)

jesse05lj
August 18th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I wish I could bring my jeep! but it will be okey riding with Cody.

Java
August 19th, 2011, 08:47 AM
it's a no go for me, I won't be done working in time. bummer, I've never driven this trail

Jackie
August 19th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I love Johnny Park Rd. (Don't like the idea of night rides though. I can't see... even on the hwy at night, so not a good idea for me!):D If time permits, combine it it with Pierson Park Rd. It's RIGHT THERE and is an equally fun trail.

Have fun!

Rob
August 19th, 2011, 09:57 PM
bummer, I've never driven this trail

No worries, Paul, I expect to do one more Johnny Park/Pierson Park run this season.