PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Park Road Snow Bash Jan 2, 2010

Brody
January 11th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Found this and thought I would post it, especially since Rob or someone had posted that Johnny Park Road was due to be closed for the season. Doesn't look like it form the video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIVga9eA6M&feature=related

Aaron
January 11th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Found this and thought I would post it, especially since Rob or someone had posted that Johnny Park Road was due to be closed for the season. Doesn't look like it form the video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIVga9eA6M&feature=related

Cool video. I know there was a sign at the trailhead stating it would be closed In December. Maybe they didn't follow through... Good!

Brad
January 11th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Nice vid! :thumb:
Of course you realize that is a year old. :D

Aaron
January 11th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Of course you realize that is a year old.

Blast the change of the year. Blast it!

Brody
January 11th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Oh yeah....forgot it is 2011. Never write checks, so I don't pay too much attention to the date.....or day of the week (if I have work, I work, so what day it is doesn't matter)....You should see the faces on the folks that have given me psych evals:

What day of the week is it?

Don't know.

What month is it?

Don't know.

Who is the governor of the state?

Don't know.

Who is the mayor of Denver?

Don't know.

Who is the current president?

Don't know.

Me:" Why don't you simply ask me something that means something to me? I simply do not care enough about any of these questions to pay any attention to them."

Them: "Well, they are all part of the test and most people know the answers to these questions."

Me: "Well, isn't about time you figured out that I am not 'most people', or is that above your pay scale?"

Brad
January 11th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Classic Brody! :D

Chris
January 11th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Them: "Well, they are all part of the test and most people know the answers to these questions."

This is the downfall of all standardized tests. FYI on the Stanford-Binet (last I saw at least) the correct answer for most admirable president was Washington. As my friend said when he took t it; "Why should I admire a president that kept my ancestors as slaves?" This is also touched on when asking inner city kids on these type tests about stuff like trees, parks and playgrounds that "they" assume all kids (Read "all" as "white") are familiar with...