PDA

View Full Version : christmas party thingy

Robert B
November 15th, 2010, 03:44 PM
ok since i am not as noble as aaron i do not have any charity or event to tie this to but wondering is this would be something that ppl might be intersted in to meet more ppl on the forum (bring anyone you want also) ..maybe i could get everyone to come to my house since i have a large basement we can use..... maybe have aaron bring his poker chips also for something else to do...... but original plan just hange out do things and get to know ppl better ..... i haveno idea if someone else already does this or not but give me your guys thoughts and ideas on what to do :)

Brody
November 15th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Try posting it as a BYOB/food/meet and greet thing and see who responds. Various other things have been put together with varying degrees of success as we seem to be scattered all over the Front Range. Drive time and gas$$ will factor in pretty heavily for a lot of us.

Keep in mind that the Anniversary Run will be coming up relatively soon, sometime in either December or early January and that usually has quite a big turn out from all over. This is our yearly 'meet and greet' and has been held on the China Wall trail which is about half way between Denver and the Springs.