PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the New FR4X4 Admin!

Chris
October 19th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Please give Aaron a huge welcome as the New FR4X4 Admin! :cheers:

Aaron is replacing me as Admin and will assume all responsibilities I have had in the past.

In my quest to simplify my life to permit more traveling I asked Aaron if he was interested in taking this one and he has accepted. We're in the process of moving everything to him and are transitioning as I post this. I chose Aaron since we are pf like-mind on everything this forum represents and he's more of a geek than I am so we can all be assured there will be no change of service and everything will continue as it has.

Aaron has the freedom to do as he pleases and now owns the domain name as well as the responsibilities associated with all aspect of this great site that I am proud to remain a member. I will be supporting Aaron while he learns the software which won't take him long at all.

Thanks you Aaron!

Brad
October 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Thanks Aaron! :D

breaking out the flogging whip!

Mporter
October 19th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Whoooooo!

Brody
October 19th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Congratulations, Aaron!

Chris, does this mean that you are double retired or simply tired?

Fordguy77
October 19th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Congrats Aaron

scout man
October 19th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Looks to me like Chris is about ready to hide! New, nondescript truck, backing out of the admin position. I think he is about to make a run for it!! Witness protection maybe?? :D

Congrats Aaron, and on behalf of all of us, sorry for the stress we are about to put you through :D :bowdown::cheers::help:

Chris
October 19th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Chris, does this mean that you are double retired or simply tired?

Both Pete, freeing myself for more time for me :D

Looks to me like Chris is about ready to hide! New, nondescript truck, backing out of the admin position. I think he is about to make a run for it!! Witness protection maybe?? :D

Congrats Aaron, and on behalf of all of us, sorry for the stress we are about to put you through :D :bowdown::cheers::help:

:lmao: No plan to hide, I'll be in plain sight though maybe not where anyone else is. :smokin:

Aaron, just a heads up on Steve. If you make a mistake he'll see it before you and will let you know. Think of him as the canary in the mine. :D

Aaron
October 19th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks Chris and everyone else. I can only hope that I can do half as good a job as Chris has.

cfr
October 19th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks Aaron. Few may recognize that this is "real work". From all of us, thanks in advance.

AccordRanger
October 19th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Congrats Aaron!

scout man
October 19th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Aaron, just a heads up on Steve. If you make a mistake he'll see it before you and will let you know. Think of him as the canary in the mine.
:D This only applies when during slow times when work is in short supply and I am checking FR 15 times a day because I am bored out of my mind. Unfortunately for you, this is the first time in months that my calendar has been completely empty :eek:

Rob
October 19th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Congrats, Aaron. Now Chris has more time to help with wiring things. :)

RockyMtnHigh
October 19th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Aaron is replacing me as Admin and will assume all responsibilities I have had in the past.

Who the heck is Aaron? :confused:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Congrats Aaron! :thumb:

Pathrat
October 19th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks Aaron for keeping this going!

Roo
October 19th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Congrats Aaron! I am going to need your phone number because I like to call and bug Chris every now and then...probably why he turned it over to you....LOL.. just kidding.

dr350jja
October 19th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Thanks Aaron, way to go!

southpaws3
October 19th, 2010, 11:49 PM
HEY BRODY !!!!!!!!!!!! Do we get to "HAZE" welcome the new boss?!?!?!?!?!

Aaron ! Aaron !! AARON !!!!! Come here we have a hug for you :D

Congrads Aaron !

BEST WISHES AND CONDOLANCES CHRIS!

BlackRubi
October 20th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Congrats, Aaron!

Chris, does this mean het gets the FR4x4 license plate too?

Aaron
October 20th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Congrats, Aaron!

OOOOH. Good Point. I should definitely get that :)

Steven_Mc
October 20th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Congrats!

1freaky1
October 20th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Good to know info, Congrats Aaron and look forward to the good work you do. We know you will keep things running smoothly:thumb:!!!

Now chris where is the 1st trip planned for?

Chris
October 20th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Sure, I overlooked the cost of plates when buying my new truck and don't think I want to add the cost of those plates on top of what I'm going to have to pay!

Chris
October 20th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Now chris where is the 1st trip planned for

3 weeks in Maui next month! :smokin:

1freaky1
October 20th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Chris can I hide in your luggage? I need a good brake from things here or should I say Val needs a good one from me, LOL!

Chris
October 20th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Sure, can you cook Thanksgiving dinner for about 20? This isn't a pleasure trip, it's a parental obligation to visit my son, damn kids choose such distant places to move! :lmao:

Brad
October 20th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Oh yeah, and you are just dreading every moment and that is why you are spending 3 weeks. :thumb:

You know I am just jealous. :D

Chris
October 20th, 2010, 09:47 AM
:lmao: Yeah, if we could have swung it we'd spend the winter there!

Brad
October 20th, 2010, 10:22 AM
No go on the M.I.L. House plan?

Chris
October 20th, 2010, 12:20 PM
We won't know until we get there.

[/hijack]

Robert B
October 20th, 2010, 03:14 PM
hhmmm now it will probably goin to be even harder to get stickers from him -.- good luck though with the promotion

Aaron
October 20th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Especially since Chris has them again as of about 4 days ago :) Guess I should get those back again Chris?

Aaron
October 20th, 2010, 03:16 PM
NAaa, Chris is still the #1 member. HE can hold on to them till he goes to some South PAcific island.

Chris
October 20th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Price is now much, much higher! :lmao:

I finally put a couple on the 4Runner!

Robert B
October 20th, 2010, 03:19 PM
eh well if you ever get them i am thinking at least 1 for the rear of the truck so ocne i got the body all nice and painted in a couple years i can get new ones then and remove less

Brad
October 20th, 2010, 04:12 PM
NAaa, Chris is still the #1 member. HE can hold on to them till he goes to some South PAcific island.

So for a few weeks? :D

Jackie
October 20th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Congrats to both Chris and Aaron! Thank you both for your service to this great club!

Damn - I want to retire. I'm sick of work. I want to travel more too. I wish my eldest would move to Maui so I'd have an excuse to go.

Hypoid
October 20th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Congrats to both, and thanks for the dedicated effort!

Roostercruiser
October 20th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Congrads

SubaCool
October 20th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Congrats!

1freaky1
October 21st, 2010, 05:21 AM
Damn - I want to retire. I'm sick of work. I want to travel more too. I wish my eldest would move to Maui so I'd have an excuse to go.

Ha HA Jackie you are one of the few that are lucky to work where you do! I wish my JOB could be done from the same place:frown:

Chris
November 9th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Oops, nope I'm keeping them. I just got back from the DMV and it cost $3.20 to keep them since I just bought new tags when they were on my Cruiser.

Sorry Aaron!

ShutUpHippie
November 9th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I know it's a little late, but way to take the reigns Aaron! :cheers:

Rob

KnuckleHead
November 9th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Wow where have I been.... :rolleyes:.... Congrats Aaron!!!