PDA

View Full Version : China Wall 9/12 or 9/19

foxtrot
September 6th, 2010, 10:49 PM
anyone up for China Wall without snow? :D looking for a sunday run and any time works for me

Robert B
September 7th, 2010, 12:19 PM
i think that final obstacle on china wall is kinda gone now if what the guys i was campin in the area said was correct (i was camping on box canyon) then i did it in 2WD up hill but i like 4LO for down since it is still steep but decent room and no threat of dmg this might be one i could do with you since its close to me and fairly easy (i think)

KnuckleHead
September 7th, 2010, 01:28 PM
I would as I liked China Wall but I am doing the clean up run so thats where my gas money will be going.... Have fun when you go..

Chris
September 7th, 2010, 02:56 PM
The 12th would be the better pick of the two dates ^

foxtrot
September 8th, 2010, 01:48 AM
ya the 12th worked better for me. i get paid on friday, so i know I will still have money :lmao:

Robert B
September 8th, 2010, 03:17 AM
well i will be at anime convention:eek: in dnever that day so have fun !:thumb:

foxtrot
September 9th, 2010, 10:35 AM
am thinking of wheeling sunday, and camping sunday night. so i could also do a monday run instead of sunday? which ever is better

foxtrot
September 10th, 2010, 10:41 AM
would anybody be interested in any other trails on sunday or monday? these are my only two days of freedom so I just want to get out of the house and on the trails. don't really care where, just as long as it has some challenging parts to it

foxtrot
September 11th, 2010, 11:47 AM
this has now turned into an eagle rock run. anyone want to join? so far me and 1 other rig are going