PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting some thick steel for my JK Firewall

Aaron
August 25th, 2010, 11:52 AM
These things cant seem to hold up!!

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=GK&Date=20100824&Category=KAMLOOPS0101&ArtNo=308249984&Ref=AR&maxw=288

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/article/20100824/KAMLOOPS0101/308249984/0/KAMLOOPS0303/man-spends-hours-trapped-in-jeep-after-crash

Brad
August 25th, 2010, 12:11 PM
There does seem to be a abnormal amount of tree piercings on jeeps lately... :confused:

KnuckleHead
August 25th, 2010, 12:13 PM
The trees are just paying back for all the times the get ran over

MelloYello
August 25th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Aaron - I think that would be a wise move. Too many "killpecker" photos are poping up all over the net. It seems the JK needs some jock strap cup protection. Be the first to build one and sell the prototype to MoPar.

RockyMtnHigh
August 25th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Hopefully the lesson learned here was PAY ATTENTION:

She said Shane, 38, was driving back to Kamloops from a photo shoot at Roche Lake on Friday night when the accident happened. Her son had his two dogs in the jeep with him and one of the Labradors distracted him as he rounded a corner at Shumway Lake.Same with the other guy who had that tree branch come up through the firewall between his legs!

If you're paying attention and not driving like a moron on the trails, there's no reason for extra armor in the firewall, imagine if that had been someone standing on the side of the trail as his lab distracted him.

Aaron
August 26th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Agreed completely. I was really just joking about the extra armor.

Hey, the dogs were ok though...

RockyMtnHigh
August 27th, 2010, 03:56 AM
I was really just joking about the extra armor.

I figured you were! Sorry I kind of had a "Brody moment" there, sounded like a grouchy old fart, didn't I! :lmao:

WINKY
August 27th, 2010, 06:21 AM
"Brody moment"

so this is what were calling it when he is off his meds....?:erm:

SCRubicon
August 27th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Hopefully the lesson learned here was PAY ATTENTION:

Exactly what I was thinking. Pay attention, duh :confused:

RockyMtnHigh
August 27th, 2010, 08:43 AM
so this is what were calling it when he is off his meds....?:erm:

He's not so bad off his meds, as long as he stays inside his house where no one can piss him off, otherwise....we all suffer! :lmao:

SCRubicon
August 27th, 2010, 08:53 AM
He's not so bad off his meds, as long as he stays inside his house where no one can piss him off, otherwise....we all suffer! :lmao:

Are we saying Pete has anger management issues? Damn, all of this time I thought people had stupid management issues that caused his anger...:D

RockyMtnHigh
August 27th, 2010, 08:57 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Well I think it's a combination of the two, Brody = fire, stupid people = kerosene, never should have either occupying the same space, especially without the meds.

You know he's going to have a "moment" when he comes in here and sees this! :erm:

foxtrot
August 28th, 2010, 01:28 AM
time for a recall :rolleyes: ... wait on a firewall :confused::erm: