PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Run and Stockers w/o lockers...

Aaron
July 28th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Hey,

These seem like a staple for the group. However, I haven't seen any talk of the runs lately. Are we still having them this year? Anna said she might drive the ladies run this year. And I can keep the lockers off in the heap for the stockers run.

I still haven't gone all the way through Yankee Hill so I think that would be perfect for one or the other. Perhaps the stockers run?

What about Moody Hill / Crystal mountain for the ladies run? Too tough?

Thoughts?

Chris
July 28th, 2010, 01:44 PM
You're welcome to get them rolling Aaron. ;)

Those trails sound like they'd be good to me.

Brody
July 28th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Yankee Hill out of the trails mentioned is probably going to be the best. Moody/Crystal are OK and offer some harder stuff to play on, but the drive time may make some people shy away.

No need for someone else to post a Ladies Run. Why don't you simply set a time and date that work for you guys and people will either be able to make it or not. There has been a really good turn out for this every year we have run it.

Aaron
July 28th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Alright, ladies run is set up. Any ideas for a good stockers trail?

Chris
July 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Bill Moore, Barbour Fork, Devil's Canyon, Argentine would be good, easy and close-in.

Aaron
July 28th, 2010, 04:10 PM
I've never done Bill MOore ...hmmm

Chris
July 28th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Then you need to! ;)

Aaron
July 28th, 2010, 04:30 PM
It's scheduled!

Brody
July 28th, 2010, 04:51 PM
We have run Bill Moore twice as a Ladies Run and both times it was fun. Not too hard, scenic, options to run the harder Mill Creek Loop if people want something harder and to make a longer day of it....pretty much a really nice Colorado trail. Much more scenic than the neighboring Yankee Hill area.

Chris
July 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Looks good Aaron, thanks for stepping up and adding these!

I did a bit of editing to the name to Stockers w/o Lockers to maintain the name. ;)

Also added a meeting place for it.

Chris
August 10th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Ladies Run has been canceled. If anyone wants to make another date please do, we had a great turnout last year.

Jackie
August 10th, 2010, 06:56 PM
I have so much on the calender right now - not with trail runs...just with family life and work! (Not to say I wouldn't join in if someone else gets something coordinated that I can fit in). I hope that happens!:). The trail picks sounded great. Bill Moore was a fun one!