PDA

View Full Version : nite run.

Roostercruiser
July 11th, 2010, 12:32 PM
I was thinking of doing yankee hill and other trails off fall river rd next saturday nite night. Meet at 7 at nite at safeway parking lot in idaho springs. my truck should be back togther ib the morning. Well stay out with no curfew. theres hamlin gulch , yankee hill, and along the mine trail (dont know the name of it).july 17.:)

DETN8R
July 11th, 2010, 08:30 PM
I'd be up for this next weekend.

DKDunn04
July 11th, 2010, 10:47 PM
This was the most fun I had last year, I will try to make it.

lovesdirt9
July 12th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Ok kids..... :D
I'd be interested in this one BUT I am still getting familiar with the trails and certainly have never done a nite run lol.. Would this run be something I could do...challenge wise / being too difficult.. I dont wanna get up there and be in over my head? Since ya'll have done this in the past and speak from experience lol please be honest

Many thanks!!!

Chris
July 12th, 2010, 07:36 PM
You can do it Krista, knowing you're pretty new to this and seeing you on Johnny Park I don't think you'd have any problems at all. Always know that more experienced folks are happy to spot you any time you're not sure, just ask and someone will lend a hand.

Trailrat99XJ
July 12th, 2010, 07:41 PM
This was the most fun I had last year, I will try to make it.

That was a good time!!

WINKY
July 12th, 2010, 07:49 PM
id be interested!

Chris
July 12th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Her's the RSVP: Nite Run (http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10435)

Roostercruiser
July 13th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Krista its gonna be no harder than devil canyon. youl, be fine , we will help you see .

Brody
July 13th, 2010, 06:23 AM
Ok kids..... :D
I'd be interested in this one BUT I am still getting familiar with the trails and certainly have never done a nite run lol.. Would this run be something I could do...challenge wise / being too difficult.. I dont wanna get up there and be in over my head? Since ya'll have done this in the past and speak from experience lol please be honest

Many thanks!!!

Ditto on the no problem for you in your rig...Stick it on the calendar and make it official...