Thread: Kelly Flats Trail Run

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Default Kelly Flats Trail Run

Does someone want to clarify the meeting time for this run?

So far we have the first meeting time of 8AM. Then it was changed to 10AM. Then it was suggested 11AM.

Since there are folks coming up from Denver to do this run, it would certainly be helpful to know what time people are planning on ACTUALLY MEETING at Ted's Place.

If it is going to be 10 or 11AM, then I think that LaDawn and I (and whoever wants to join us) are going to run Sevenmile before the Kelly run to justify the drive time and just meet everyone else at the Kelly trailhead.

I know that I would sure like to know as we are planning on being there at the right time.

Default Re: Kelly Flats Trail Run

Where was 11am suggested out of curiosity? There are like 5 threads going for this run, that currently only has three people signed on as yes, so its a bit confusing. As I said in another one of the threads, an earlier start would be preferable to me since I too want to do something other just Kelly Flats. As long as there are no issues, I think we'll get through it really quick. Sevenmile seems allright, but I would prefer to do something a bit harder then that sounds like it is, so Moody/Crystal sounds like a good move. Thats just me though.

JH