Front Range 4x4 Upcoming Trail Runs - Add a New Trail Run

Thread: alignment shop in Denver

Default alignment shop in Denver

Anyone know a good alignement shop in Denver? I need one thats not afraid of lifted vehicles..Thanks!

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Default Re: alignment shop in Denver

Have you looked in the 'local vendors' or 'vendors' section on the site? I am sure that someone posted up a good alignment shop not too along ago. If not, I think Arvada Auto Tech on 55th and Lamar does them and there is a shop east of Ingalls and south of Colfax about 5-6 blocks on the east side of the street that does lifted rigs no problem.

Sorry about that last one, but it has been a long time since I used them. I have to drive by that way tomorrow to get to work. I'll try to get a name and an address for you.

I have had good luck with Stan's alignment in Aurora.

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Thanks Andrew!

Brody previously posted:
    "Have you looked in the 'local vendors' or 'vendors' section on the site? I am sure that someone posted up a good alignment shop not too along ago. If not, I think Arvada Auto Tech on 55th and Lamar does them and there is a shop east of Ingalls and south of Colfax about 5-6 blocks on the east side of the street that does lifted rigs no problem.

Sorry about that last one, but it has been a long time since I used them. I have to drive by that way tomorrow to get to work. I'll try to get a name and an address for you."

Thanks a lot for the info and the tip on the vendor section. I'm kinda new on this and I haven't checked it out...

Last Online
    August 19th, 2014
    4x4
    2007 FJ Cruiser
    User Name
    Pathrat
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks Given

Big O Tires Service Center
    9595 W. 58th Ave. (58th and Ralston intersection)
    Arvada, CO 80004
    303-421-2881

They did my differentials, tire swap and alignment. I noticed them not just because they are close by, but because of all the modified trucks in the employee parking area. I had no trouble there.

Lakewood Alignment & Brake Service

1575 Allison St (off of Colfax)

(303) 233-4681

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Thanks for all of the information! Big 4xs in the parking lot of any auto business is a real good sign.

These alignment places are now copied into 'local vendors'. I am going to get the address of the shop I have used in the past. I usually align my own wheels if I have a straight axle and haven't used these guys since I my last IFS rig...

DenverTaco--If you need a hand with getting around on the site, just holler or PM someone. You'll get help!

Bear Alignment in Englewood has a good reputation. I also use the Goodyear at 20th and Broadway downtown since it's 5 blocks from my house. The mgr there runs a lifted Cherokee and is friendly to 4Xs.

Last Online
    August 19th, 2014
    4x4
    2007 FJ Cruiser
    User Name
    Pathrat
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks Given

Fortress of Tranquility previously posted:
    "Bear Alignment in Englewood has a good reputation. I also use the Goodyear at 20th and Broadway downtown since it's 5 blocks from my house. The mgr there runs a lifted Cherokee and is friendly to 4Xs."

Good to know about a place downtown since I work not too far from there. Thanks for posting up.

Pathrat previously posted:
    "Good to know about a place downtown since I work not too far from there. Thanks for posting up."

No problem! There is also a Firestone directly across the street from the Goodyear if you want to do the lifetime alignment thing, but I haven't used them (I have seen a lifted rig in the employee parking consistently though...)

I will be checking out a few of these myself, thanks.

Pathrat previously posted:
    "Big O Tires Service Center
    9595 W. 58th Ave. (58th and Ralston intersection)
    Arvada, CO 80004
    303-421-2881

They did my differentials, tire swap and alignment. I noticed them not just because they are close by, but because of all the modified trucks in the employee parking area. I had no trouble there."

Thanks for the tip,
    My wife took her 4runner there this past week and they were great. I have Monday off so I will be taking in the taco.

Last Online
    August 19th, 2014
    4x4
    2007 FJ Cruiser
    User Name
    Pathrat
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks Given

Glad to have helped. I would look for you down there just to see your Tacoma but I get to work Monday.