Selling my trailer, built with love in 2014. Has 2014 Tacoma leaf springs, YJ shackles, Monroe shocks, rides smoothly and quietly in all situations. Trailer weighs +/- 700lbs. Rack can hold any RTT, bed is 3/4" plywood with Behr Floor paint, 72" long x 31.5" wide, 8 tiedowns on the bed, 4 on the frame. The turnbuckles in the photos hold a Coleman Marine cooler on the front, that is included. The tailgate holds a large waterproof ammo can with all the original military paint and markings as well as an Expedition:Colorado branded Trasharoo in like new condition that sits on a hitch step that supports it's weight instead of the straps. In the outer pocket of the trasharoo is a hub kit with bearings, grease, new caps, some tire stuff and other spares for the trailer. Tires are 33x10.50 BFG ATs on 15 x 6 trailer wheels. The axle is 2500lb Dexter Marine Idler with buddy bearings. LED turn / stop lights, side markers all work, everything works. Pintle and hook work great, greaseable and full 360 rotation, you can see them on the trail in the video below.

I'm asking 1500.00 and I'm pretty firm on it, in the realm of offroad trailers it's a very low price. I've enjoyed this trailer and hate to see it go, but we only have room to park one and are shopping for an aliner so... If you have an aliner (12' Scout or Ranger or ??) I'd be willing to trade this plus cash or just buy it from you, please LMK.

Pintles have a reputation for being noisy, but mine is not. The GoPro mounted to the bumper picks up a lot more noise than is transferred through to the driver. It takes a sudden shock like a large rock or dropping off a small ledge to get any real sound of out it, otherwise I don't really notice it.

It's in this video from various angles too: