4x4
    97 Dodge CTD, 85 4R, 89 YJ, 04 Kawasaki Mule
    User Name
    Brucker
    Real Name
    Aaron Brucker
    Thanks Given

Default RIP Jessi Combs

Didn't see this here. For those that haven't heard Jessi Combs was killed Aug 27th in an accident trying to set a new land speed record. Story here:

https://jalopnik.com/fastest-woman-o...jet-1837654356

Last Online
    August 28th, 2022
    4x4
    97 Dodge CTD, 85 4R, 89 YJ, 04 Kawasaki Mule
    User Name
    Brucker
    Real Name
    Aaron Brucker
    Thanks Given

Default Re: RIP Jessi Combs

Too special not to share. Jesse James hand crafted urn for the ashes of Jessi Combs:

"Sometimes we are called on to do something for someone else. That thing isn’t something that we need or really want to to do. But we without a doubt have to do it with all our heart. This was definitely one of those things. Hanging out with Jessi a year ago, and filming some shows for Discovery. I never thought she would be overwhelming my thoughts and heart like she has for the last couple weeks. Without a doubt this is the emotionally hardest piece of metal I have ever had to shape. Not because of the skills or labor involved. It because of what it is and what it symbolizes, and who’s ashes it will hold forever.
    I had no plan, no patterns, no design ideas. I simply cut a circle of copper and started hammering. I let the metal dictate what it wanted to be. Thinking about her every step of the way and what she would like, and what she would think about it. Hoping I gave it the right amount of love, blood, sweat and tears.
    Thank you Terry for the honor of letting me do this. I hope in some way it makes your pain a little lighter.
    #jessejames
    #RIPJessiCombs

"

3. The Following 4 Members Say Thanks to Brucker For This Post:

Heather (October 2nd, 2019),Kurtis (September 21st, 2019),newracer (September 20th, 2019),Tom (September 20th, 2019)