RockyMtRebel previously posted:
"Unless a few of you confirm 100% that you want to do this Bunce School run tomorrow morning (~9am-ish), I don't want to show up early & wait around for nobody to show up.
I'll probably decide to join the Yankee Hill run on Sunday instead if this run isn't going to happen, so if anyone is definitely interested in Saturday morning Bunce School run tomorrow PLEASE POST HERE TO CONFIRM today ;-)"
Looks like I am the last decision makers here. Matt - seems like you are excited about heading out on Sunday to Yankee, and its a long drive from me to get to Bunce to only drive half of it. And you are also more interested in Ironclads which i am definitely out on at this time. I still chasing some tuning/advance tweaking...and if all goes well I can take a short drive to some nearby dirt roads for a cruise or head down to Mt Herman and the south end of RRR easier than I can get to Bunce. So, unless you really prefer to run Bunce on sat, sounds like all will be happy to skip Bunce and you can head to Yankee on Sun.