Last weekend the family did the annual camping trip up on Mammoth Gulch, we ran over to Jenny Creek. Was hoping to give the Red Cr33p3r a run up the rock ledge, but was disappointed to see that and the creek were closed off for regeneration. But on a up note you have to take 808 which soon becomes a challenging loop. My son Brandon ran my old ranger over everything 808 had to throw at us. I followed suite with the exception of 2 of the largest rocks on the trail and I must say that the sliders got a lot of use, and the new Rubicon Express lift got a great virgin workout. Did get all four tires of the ground a couple of times in the Red Cr33p3r.

The Red Cr33p3r now is sporting a 2.5" lift and the metric equivalent of 32s and I didn't have any issues other than scraping the sliders and gas tank skid plate several times. Certainly wouldn't recommend it for anything stock and w/o a minimum of posi because the Trac lock in both axles was needed in the rougher rock gardens and there a couple of them. Once I get the pictures from my grandson I'll add them as I know you'll enjoy seeing the Ranger in action especially since Brandon wheels it a lot harder than I ever did.