Thread: Altitude Steel

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Default Altitude Steel

Altitude Steel is owned by Doug Cohan and has been a great source for all of my steel products that I have needed for my buildups. His scrap pile is awesome, which is great, as he sells this steel by the pound and will really deal if you bring in cash. I have sent quite a few folks his way and they have been happy.

Doug Cohan
    Altitude Steel
    1824 West Colfax
    Denver, Co 80204
    303-534-7075

Default Re: Altitude Steel

awsome thanks for the heads up brody!!!

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Default Re: Altitude Steel

I have been sending all my building steel stuff to Doug for years. He is a good dude. Just make sure that you do talk to him when you go there as no one else can make the calls that he can. He has given me quite a bit of steel, too, if it is small stuff. Good group of folks there!

Last Online
    December 23rd, 2023
    4x4
    2006 Jeep LJ
    User Name
    Java
    Real Name
    Paul
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,788 Times in 1,261 Posts

I'm shopping for some U-Channel and such, followed this link and found this video on their site / youtube:

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Nice. My buddy Doug yakking away...going to have to give him a little grief about the growing belly he is sporting...Rob screwing around cutting stuff, my homey Reyes driving the forklift...Pretty sweet. Too bad he didn't have Hillary, his daughter, in the video. She looks way better than Doug....nicer, too....(That last bit is for you, Doug, in case you stumble on this...)

Might have to special order the U channel.. Stuff is a bit hard to come by. Usually you find it as left over special order stuff that someone ordered too much of.

You did pick up on the ASS, didn't you? Altitude Steel Sculptures.....I thought I was bad...

Anyway, absolutely great folks to deal with and they can usually find exactly what you need.