Front Range 4x4 Upcoming Trail Runs - Add a New Trail Run

Thread: Patrolman

Default Patrolman

Back again! My name is Jeff. Live in the Englewood area of South Denver. I drive a slightly modified 1987 Toyota Pickup. Also drive a 1987 4Runner, 1969 Nissan Patrol, 1976 IH Scout II and a 1970-ish Cushman Trackster. Will post build photos along the way of the different stuff! Been wrenching as a hobby on ALL kinds of vehicles for quite a while. Most of my "concentration" has been in Subaru (first 4wd was a BRAT that was used/abused), IH, Nissan Patrols, 1st/2nd/3rd Gen Toyotas, some Suzuki Samurai. Also love Mazda Miatas and Datsun Z-cars. Professionally, I have a BA in Psychology and was a counselor for several years. I completed my MBA and was working in Operations Management side of businss. Unemployed/disabled now but hoping to return to work really soon! Feel free to shoot questions my way about anything!

Welcome back man

Last Online
    February 29th, 2016
    4x4
    1985 4Runner
    User Name
    4Runninfun
    Real Name
    Jon
    Thanks Given

welcome back, Subaru's are awesome! I took my 85 wagon over china wall, AND drove back home.

A STOCK Subie? I know a lot of guys lift them now and beat the daylights out of them! I left mine all stock with some special "clearance mods" in the floorboards!

Last Online
    February 29th, 2016
    4x4
    1985 4Runner
    User Name
    4Runninfun
    Real Name
    Jon
    Thanks Given

yup a stock subie, trip report is here...
    http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=91612
    talk about a FUN day!

A 1969 Nissan Patrol...will you post a pic? I don't think I have ever even seen one.

I have a Mazda MX3 as my spare car, it is fun to drive.

I saw that post on CO4x4 before! Made me itch for the days of past! Still would like to get another 4x4 Subie!

I don't think I have a digital pic of my 69 Patrol. Will have to scan in a pic from years past and get it posted up for everyone!